Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 15-11-2010, 02:32 PM
Seeker
Only in some ways, others I believe only some are

Whilst everyone has light about them and can spread that light, I believe that Lightworkers are those who choose to come to Earth to help heal and to poor their higher frequency light into the world and to others.
If you are a high enough vibration, you will poor healing light around you and calm the place. The effects may not be immediate, or visible at first, but it helps.

I believe Lightworkers prefer to befriend and help rather than judge. People feel happy and safe in their presence (normally) and they are always there to help. A Lightworker could have any number of characteristics.
That is some of what I believe.

Love & Light,

UniverseofLove

If you're going through hell, keep going..
Old 15-11-2010, 05:29 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniverseofLove
Whilst everyone has light about them and can spread that light, I believe that Lightworkers are those who choose to come to Earth to help heal and to poor their higher frequency light into the world and to others.
If you are a high enough vibration, you will poor healing light around you and calm the place. The effects may not be immediate, or visible at first, but it helps.

I believe Lightworkers prefer to befriend and help rather than judge. People feel happy and safe in their presence (normally) and they are always there to help. A Lightworker could have any number of characteristics.
That is some of what I believe.

Love & Light,

UniverseofLove

Hi Universeoflove,

What a lovely post. I agree with most of what you said, in that lightworkers are consciously aware of and committed to service to the light as well as the furthering of the Father/Mother God's great Plan of Light. However, that service takes any number of expressions, and they are not all soft and gentle. Remember when Jesus overturned the tables of the money-changers on the steps of the temple? He was not being gentle.. he was experiencing righteous rage! So too do lightworkers occasionally find it necessary to take on the role of spiritual warrior and project with strength and power. There are a myriad of different expressions and different approaches, but they all serve the light, and that is the bottom line of what defines them as lightwork