Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 27-07-2012, 01:57 AM
Experiencer
Question The number 13: Good or Bad?

Hi,

What's the spiritual significance of #13? I've found mixed info (some good and bad) online so I figured I'd ask you guys. I always get good information on this forum!

I'm asking because I'm trying to become more spiritually aware and I'm moving into a new apartment. I love living on the top floor (which has been the 3rd floor for my past couple of moves) and the only one that's available is 13-313. Building 13; Apt 313. (This apt isn't listed as available on the site. And, the first thing she said was, "Omg!! I have a faabbuulloouusss apt for you!! There are other untis available but she was extremely excited about this one.)

My new employer just said, "This is your blessed year." so I'm trying to keep it that way

Thoughts?
Old 27-07-2012, 02:06 AM
Experiencer
Thought: Perhaps it's #3 (not 13) that's relevant? Currently, I live on the 3rd floor and my apt # is 3063.

I've been seeking my purpose in life and started a deep spiritual journey in 2007. This year, doors have been opening and life is good--I just want to make an informed choice b/c I'm not sure if numbers are similar to feng shui. Thanks!

**I just noticed my total numbers of messages on this forum is 133 :-P

**I also just found out my life path is "3". Hhhmm.
Old 27-07-2012, 03:29 AM
Master

I am haunted by the # 11 :P so I thought I would share some interesting links on 13 and it's recurance
If you look at the bottom of this one, you'll also see "repeating ones and threes, so you may want to check that out as well :)
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...number-13.html

I also thought this one would be interesting to share
http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/kn...mber-13-a.html

The number thirteen can be seen everywhere, and we don't often see it right in front of us, when it's there. Going way back, 13 has been the number many used in independence and freedom, rebirth, given a new chance. It is also the tarot card for death, which represents rebirth and a brand new start. I think it is a wonderful opportunity to take, not often do you see a chance to live somewhere with such wonderful numbers. I live at 136, adding those to 10, you have unlimited possibilities, come here, go anywhere ;) there is good aspects to every number, along with bad. I think 13 is a number that may help you in life, if you wish it to.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 27-07-2012, 03:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisticAthlete
Thought: Perhaps it's #3 (not 13) that's relevant? Currently, I live on the 3rd floor and my apt # is 3063.

I've been seeking my purpose in life and started a deep spiritual journey in 2007. This year, doors have been opening and life is good--I just want to make an informed choice b/c I'm not sure if numbers are similar to feng shui. Thanks!

**I just noticed my total numbers of messages on this forum is 133 :-P

**I also just found out my life path is "3". Hhhmm.
mine is three as well :) what numbers is it based off of?
also, this year adds up to 5, with two diplomacy numbers (2) meaning there should be lots of opportunities popping up, plus you throw in the one for the leadership and responsibility, toss in the zero for limitless possibilities and you have the balance number of five, creating a good balance in one's life, and the other numbers helping you greatly along. 2007 was a good year bc it adds to nine (wisdom) with the diplomacy (2) and the spiritual number (7) along with a double 0 for endless and limitless possibilities, bringing out the most of spiritual and agreement, friendship, and diplomatic of things. There is much more to each number then what I have here, but it is the keywords of ways to describe these letters. So those years would be wonderful for many ppl depending on their other numbers :P

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 27-07-2012, 03:39 AM
Master
13 is my lucky number, because we have been told over and over that it is unlucky doesn't mean that it is, and also it doesn't mean you have to swallow that superstition.
Old 27-07-2012, 03:44 AM
Experiencer
Wow. Thanks!!! The first link is my current life in a nutshell. Every since I started my spiriual journey I felt I was supposed to live in a certain SoCal city. A month ago, I was a offered a job in said city and the blessings have been pouring in. That being said, my new job is to be a teacher and I always said I'd never teach. I love kids but I dunno--I feel like it doesnt fit my personality but EVERYONE says I'd make an excellent teacher.

I accepted the position b/c I felt like that's what I was supposed to do--I was excited and felt at peace about accepting the position--but now that I'm here and finished a week a training...I've had the urge to run back home (b/c it's something I think I may dread. Not sure why I felt at peace before? Hhmm.) but the Universe isn't making it possible. The Universe keeps bringing people into my life to help me with my new teaching mission but I'm accepting it, kicking and screaming. Lol. This IS definitely my rebirth. I just said to myself a couple of days ago, "I feel like this move/new job is me starting all over again."
Old 27-07-2012, 06:52 AM
Occultist

There are thirteen new Moons or thirteen full Moons during every solar year. There are thirteen days of the waxing Moon culminating in the Full Moon on the fourteenth day. Its a high spiritual number that should be respected.
Represents many god's and Goddess's of the ancients also. Hope this helps a bit.
Old 27-07-2012, 04:08 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have always been drawn to the number 13 from being a small child. Never really looked at why.

I remember when we picked the lot our house was to be on and the Realator pointed out to us that our plan would fit on Lot 10 ( as I am 10 10 ) in birth date. I so did not want that lot. I wanted Lot 13. She would often comment as there was delay after delay on our house being completed that its the "13' at play. I so never felt that, I know now that having our house sit as a framed structure longer we did not suffer so from the settling cracks other's have here. SO in a way the delays saved us money.

It is a cycle too with the Moon that I follow along. I so feel the power of the moon and its shifts. Somewhere along the line there were superstitions made up about 13 is all, manybe to down play something along the paths of a faith other's were trying to cancel out.

Lynn
Old 27-07-2012, 06:44 PM
Experiencer
Hello all,

Well, I toured the complex and had her show me two other apts: One in building 12 and one in building 16. Both on the 3rd floor. As soon as I walked into the one in building 13 I felt at peace. Two seconds later the leasing agent said, "There's just something about this apartment--it serms so peaceful."

Before I made my final decision I visited the other two apts but they didnt feel right. I literally walked in and walked back out. Lol. I assume she could tell I was more into "feeling" the unit vs the layout b/c she'd say, "So, how do you like this one? How does it feel?"

And, although it's building 13 (I'll call it the Master Building") the address is #2334 with 313 as the apt number. That feels better than 13-313 to me.

I move in on Mon. Woot!

P.S. The price dropped almost $50/month since we spoke yesterday. Good ole Universe--I said show me I'm making the right price by dropping the price by at least $25 more dollars/mo. So, all in all--I've saved over $200/mo in rent b/c of all of the "specials". Sweet!! :)
Old 28-07-2012, 01:47 AM
Experiencer
Can't say I mind the number 13 either. Its my birth day. And I have family members with their day on the 13th as well! Two of us are quite the spiritual types!