Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 22-10-2017, 01:57 AM
Ascender

Continued further:-
So great is our reliance upon this toolbox, so great a characteristic of our species, that this great reliance has the effect of making this physical divide such an overwhelming reality of everyday existence that the possible existence of a real--but not physical-- connection between "ourselves" and all else which is has become a more peripheral consideration, and not viewed as an evolutionary requirement. petex
Old 22-10-2017, 05:41 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
This is interesting and explains what seems quite incomprehensible. Heartlessness seems very self-defeating ultimately.

In the book, The Dancing Wu-Li Masters: An Overview of the New Physics by Gary Zukav, I first encountered a discussion about why separation from nature had become so ingrained in science. It was seen as a fundamental misinterpretation of "I think, therefore I am", a famous tenet of Rene Descartes and Cartesian Philosophy of Reason out of which "the scientific method" evolved. In this way of expressing, thought is given ascendancy. He might have said, I feel, therefore I am, but feelings are not easily measurable, and of course he expressed his own state of self-understanding. Science has used this to discredit many intuitive leaps and undermine them philosophically rather than investigate further. There is research today from Gregg Braden, the people of HeartMath, and others which says that our hearts have a "brain" and this is what coordinates the human body. Heart intelligence is intuitive and magnetic, very inclusive rather than analytical.

Starflower, heartlessness truly is self-defeating, as you said, because that which strives against Universal Law---in other words, the Laws of Nature---ultimately destroys itself from within; it is simply a matter of time.
You make a very important point about the misinterpretation of the saying, "I think, therefore I am." Ascended master El Morya says that Thought reigns supreme in the universe, but his concept of thought is a far cry from the narrow meaning assigned to it by orthodox science. To him, true thought is Feeling-Thought which incorporates the feelings and intuition of the Heart, and therefore he would fully resonate with what you wisely said, that "I feel, therefore I am." I would also say, "I AM, therefore I think."

Gregg Braden sounds like an interesting fellow; I shall read about him shortly. Today I was in a Kuala Lumpur bookshop looking for any books by Nassim Haramein, but I found none. Does he write scientific books?

Old 22-10-2017, 02:36 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, heartlessness truly is self-defeating, as you said, because that which strives against Universal Law---in other words, the Laws of Nature---ultimately destroys itself from within; it is simply a matter of time.
You make a very important point about the misinterpretation of the saying, "I think, therefore I am." Ascended master El Morya says that Thought reigns supreme in the universe, but his concept of thought is a far cry from the narrow meaning assigned to it by orthodox science. To him, true thought is Feeling-Thought which incorporates the feelings and intuition of the Heart, and therefore he would fully resonate with what you wisely said, that "I feel, therefore I am." I would also say, "I AM, therefore I think."

Gregg Braden sounds like an interesting fellow; I shall read about him shortly. Today I was in a Kuala Lumpur bookshop looking for any books by Nassim Haramein, but I found none. Does he write scientific books?

I like the term, Feeling-Thought very much, Explorer21. El Morya has my deep respect.

I’m glad you are interested in Nassim Haramein, too. I came to learn about him by watching lectures he gave at conferences. These are on youtube. I learned today though, that he has written an e- book titled, The Decoded Universe or The Theory of Unification. Here is a link to his website and the Resonance Science Foundation which is his research group.

https://resonance.is/about-haramein/

These quotes by him are favorites of mine:
“If we were to extract even a small percentage of all the energy held within the vibrations present in the space inside your little finger, it would represent enough energy to supply the world’s needs for hundreds of years.”
“Looking for consciousness in the brain is like looking inside a radio for the announcer.”
Nassim Haramein
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 23-10-2017, 04:21 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
I like the term, Feeling-Thought very much, Explorer21. El Morya has my deep respect.

I’m glad you are interested in Nassim Haramein, too. I came to learn about him by watching lectures he gave at conferences. These are on youtube. I learned today though, that he has written an e- book titled, The Decoded Universe or The Theory of Unification. Here is a link to his website and the Resonance Science Foundation which is his research group.

https://resonance.is/about-haramein/

These quotes by him are favorites of mine:
“If we were to extract even a small percentage of all the energy held within the vibrations present in the space inside your little finger, it would represent enough energy to supply the world’s needs for hundreds of years.”
“Looking for consciousness in the brain is like looking inside a radio for the announcer.”
Nassim Haramein

Starflower, thanks for the link to Nassim's website. I love the name of his research group which makes me think of the power that propels planets, stars and spacecraft----RESONATING ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD. His quotes are awesomely insightful.

Old 06-11-2017, 11:17 AM
Suspended

Hii
Hearts & Science has been designed to protect the balance and leverage the connections between information and emotion, combining data-driven planning and buying practices with orchestrated content creation, delivery and optimisation across all touch points.
Old 06-11-2017, 12:50 PM
Pathfinder

An interesting thread, but at the end of the day no new concept of science and spirituality, whatever they are.
I've read countless books and listened to many Youtube lectures and it is the same old, same old. Everybody seems to be just repeating what others have said but dressing it up in different finery.
I may be a little unfair here but it seems very few if any can think outside the box.
Scientists are very good at finding the dots, but not necessarily good at joining the dots or realising their importance. Spiritually minded people are not good at joining the dots, because of having fixed ideas, consequently we still get many who can't see the wood for the trees because they can't change their approach.
Old 11-11-2017, 07:52 AM
Master
Hello there.

For a few months now, I have been totally and spiritually stuck in a 'Dark Night of the Soul' and way out of my heart-space.

The bliss I once felt was no longer there...and no amount of monkey-faced orchids, inverted rainbows, luminescent algae or lenticular cloud formations was 'doing it' for me...I was just cold and dead inside.

So, with an interest in ancient anthropology, pre-deluvian geography and dead hieroglyph languages, I set about doing what I gave up on a while ago...trying to decipher the Indus Valley Manuscript.

Whilst I was doing so, I noticed that the symbols from the Mojendro Daro site in Pakistan were very similar (almost the same) as an ancient oceanic language called Rongorongo, which is only to be found on Easter Island and I used that as my 'Rosetta Stone'...but yeah, how did a language get from Pakistan to Easter Island some 7,000 - 10,000 years ago?

From between 2,000 BC to about 1200 AD, pyramids and temples dedicated to the worship of Lord Shiva (my own personal deity) began springing up all over the globe...from Pakistan to Vietnam...from Cambodia to Guatemala and all were totally identical in every way, shape and form...and they all were associated with a now extinct race called 'The Champa' of which the Khmer people are the living descendants and they were also responsible for the megolithic structures of Borobudur Temple in Java and the Angkor Wat facility in Cambodia, along with the MySon temple in Vietnam.

And so, I started studying the Tantric floor-plans of all these ancient temples and pyramids all over the globe....found they were all representational of the Shri Yantra (my avatar) in three dimensions and also found that the height to base measurements all represented the Golden Ratio of 1.618 and the increment of height represented the Fibonacci sequence. After that, I went into the whole mathematics of sacred geometry and pyramid/temple design...which also represented the distance from the Earth to the Sun in miles....the full precession of the equinox in years...the distance from the Earth to Galactic Central Base in Light Years...Ten times the solar year of Saturn...

Before long, I was shifting through dimensions without knowing it, with Nikola Tesla taking my hand whilst I found myself in a Torsion Field riding on Scalar Waves in the 7th dimension, which eventually led me to the sun-temple pyramid in Bosnia.

After that, I saw how the intonation of "OM" at the Schumann Resonance of 36hz produced a Shri Yantra on the etheric field which was measured by the Tonoscope and I saw two dimensional images on a flat surface immediately morph into composite incremental dimensions...first 3, then 5, then 7, ending up with my whole consciousness in full-blown 11th Dimensional awareness.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5YxnHqbeXI...s/s1600/10.gif

Then, after delving into all the mathematical equations behind quantum tunneling...after seeing how beautiful it was to create natural wormholes from 11 dimensional merkabah shapes powered by Zero-Point energy along certain locations in the earth's magnetic field (Ley Lines)...something started happening to me...my heart started fully opening to all the beautiful and glorious energies of the universe, all working together in scientific and mathematical precision...I had found my 'emotion switch' and it was pure quantum physics and Vedic knowledge...and I attained the immersion in bliss once more that I had missed for oh so long.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited by Shivani Devi : 11-11-2017 at 09:03 AM.
Old 11-11-2017, 08:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Hello there.

For a few months now, I have been totally and spiritually stuck in a 'Dark Night of the Soul' and way out of my heart-space.

The bliss I once felt was no longer there...and no amount of monkey-faced orchids, inverted rainbows, luminescent algae or lenticular cloud formations was 'doing it' for me...I was just cold and dead inside.

So, with an interest in ancient anthropology, pre-deluvian geography and dead hieroglyph languages, I set about doing what I gave up on a while ago...trying to decipher the Indus Valley Manuscript.

Whilst I was doing so, I noticed that the symbols from the Mojendro Daro site in Pakistan were very similar (almost the same) as an ancient oceanic language called Rongorongo, which is only to be found on Easter Island and I used that as my 'Rosetta Stone'...but yeah, how did a language get from Pakistan to Easter Island some 7,000 - 10,000 years ago?

From between 2,000 BC to about 1200 AD, pyramids and temples dedicated to the worship of Lord Shiva (my own personal deity) began springing up all over the globe...from Pakistan to Vietnam...from Cambodia to Guatemala and all were totally identical in every way, shape and form...and they all were associated with a now extinct race called 'The Champa' of which the Khmer people are the living descendants and they were also responsible for the megolithic structures of Borobudur Temple in Java and the Angkor Wat facility in Cambodia, along with the MySon temple in Vietnam.

And so, I started studying the Tantric floor-plans of all these ancient temples and pyramids all over the globe....found they were all representational of the Shri Yantra (my avatar) in three dimensions and also found that the height to base measurements all represented the Golden Ratio of 1.618 and the increment of height represented the Fibonacci sequence. After that, I went into the whole mathematics of sacred geometry and pyramid/temple design...which also represented the distance from the Earth to the Sun in miles....the full precession of the equinox in years...the distance from the Earth to Galactic Central Base in Light Years...Ten times the solar year of Saturn...

Before long, I was shifting through dimensions without knowing it, with Nikola Tesla taking my hand whilst I found myself in a Torsion Field riding on Scalar Waves in the 7th dimension, which eventually led me to the sun-temple pyramid in Bosnia.

After that, I saw how the intonation of "OM" at the Schumann Resonance of 36hz produced a Shri Yantra on the etheric field which was measured by the Tonoscope and I saw two dimensional images on a flat surface immediately morph into prime incremental dimensions...first 3, then 5, then 7, ending up with my whole consciousness in full-blown 11th Dimensional awareness.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5YxnHqbeXI...s/s1600/10.gif

Then, after delving into all the mathematical equations behind quantum tunneling...after seeing how beautiful it was to create natural wormholes from 11 dimensional merkabah shapes powered by Zero-Point energy along certain locations in the earth's magnetic field (Ley Lines)...something started happening to me...my heart started fully opening to all the beautiful and glorious energies of the universe, all working together in scientific and mathematical precision...I had found my 'emotion switch' and it was pure quantum physics and Vedic knowledge...and I attained the immersion in bliss once more that I had missed for oh so long.

Thank you for reading.

Hope your switch stays switched on SD

Old 11-11-2017, 09:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scommstech
An interesting thread, but at the end of the day no new concept of science and spirituality, whatever they are.
I've read countless books and listened to many Youtube lectures and it is the same old, same old. Everybody seems to be just repeating what others have said but dressing it up in different finery.
I may be a little unfair here but it seems very few if any can think outside the box.
Scientists are very good at finding the dots, but not necessarily good at joining the dots or realising their importance. Spiritually minded people are not good at joining the dots, because of having fixed ideas, consequently we still get many who can't see the wood for the trees because they can't change their approach.

a looming problem for us is that those who ARE good at connecting the dots generally get mistreated emotionally and/or physically... and so are slowly catching on to the idea that maybe it is not a good idea to feed the monster. Because what is the use in having your hand bitten off? Again, and Again? And yet, without an influx of new things, what is the point to all this?
Old 12-11-2017, 12:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
a looming problem for us is that those who ARE good at connecting the dots generally get mistreated emotionally and/or physically... and so are slowly catching on to the idea that maybe it is not a good idea to feed the monster. Because what is the use in having your hand bitten off? Again, and Again? And yet, without an influx of new things, what is the point to all this?
I agree wholeheartedly. As soon as one finds the courage to stand up for what they know, what they understand, what they believe in, they are shot down in flames by everybody else, which does sort of lead to the presumption or eventuality of 'why do I bother?' and so, the ignorant wish to remain that way....that's cool.

What was revealed to me last night, is that mankind does this out of fear and to highlight their own insecurities under a grandiose sense of being or purpose.

I was on youtube, looking at information surrounding the Bosnian pyramids...I saw videos of the person who discovered them, who supported all the geological surveys and archaeological digs...and his videos were all open for comment.

Then, I had a look at all those 'debunkers' and all of those who sought to deny and discredit him...and what do you know? lo and behold, their videos were all closed for comment.

Then, I noticed all of the comments made by people who disagreed with others on Youtube..."what drug are you on, you effing fag?" and "you are a stupid effing idiot if you expect others to believe you" and "photoshop moar please...why did I waste my time?" and "eff off our internets with this rubbish"...

Those people wouldn't know the truth if it came along and punched them in the face.

I learned something very special and important by doing that whole exercise.