Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2017, 07:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Post Chaos same sex tf

Can I shut my runner twin flame out of my dreams/head ?

Lucid dreamIng is the most sacred thing I've got and I dont like her being able to do telepathic dream , if shes in denial in real life. My panic attacks are so intense when it's about her.
My friend and I have been trying to telepathic dream for awhile , still hasn't happened, but TF can easily do it? Does this mean she's been researching and not telling me straight up.
I ask to give me 5 mins to talk in person so i can send the msg from her relatives without revealing my emotions and she won't see me ever again . She won't give me a straight answer. I said that its funny how she'd take a msg from a stranger but refuse to hear it from someone she was friends with. No reply. I can feel her ego rising... later in the night, I told her telepathically she better not be where I'm at right now cuz I don't wanna see her.
I was parked in a line up cuz there was a train. the Jeep (the car that ive been wanting to get for a long time) is in front Me. the license plate was customed JEEP. I automatically thought of her. The Jeep decided to turn around, then I looked back in front and her car was parked in front of the Jeep. I know she saw me cuz she turned the car around.

Archangel Michael is around me all the time along with deceased relatives of mine, my best friends, hers and some I don't recognize .
My cat can't even be in my room right now without me.

I am seeing a reader next week to finally give me straight answers!!

if you have any tips to shut tf out please I'm all ears