Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 23-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Venus

Double Training w Diet Plan Next 4 weeks

Hi everyone.I used to exercise for a living 10 years ago and just finished training the last 3 months by doing yoga and jogging walking 3 to 10 miles a day.I hated it because as a fitness model I had lifted heavy weights training 2 body parts a day,then walking fast on the treadmill for 30 minutes and that kept me at 14 percent bodyfat w a diet of brown rice,protien shakes and salads and oatmeal as well as chicken breast.Now the past 6 years I am vegan and prefer fitness classes.I have been off 3 weeks but ran a 5km today for cancer.Tommorow I am starting at 5 5 130 pounds because I was off diet too.I will be doing yoga 5 days daily and a class of circuit training w weights,arriba or boxfit.My diet will be gluten free oatmeal,rice,beans,salad and cabbage.All vegan and bland for 80 days.I will throw in some flax seed and use hemp seed oil.I was thinking I could record my progress on diet,weight and exercise to motivate me and maybe you.Yoga is something I never take out of my regimen and next year I start karate again,I am a blue strioe belt.Time to get that black belt!!!That's it,that's the next 2 months.Just glad running is over.
Old 24-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Venus

Ok running is done.I spent 3 weeks out of months hiding from the gym cause I got sick of it.Back today and for Sept 24 I will be doing bars and plates which is a full body non stop weight workout.I am going to follow that w a yoga class.Diet today is Breakfast a 1/3 cup oatmeal w almond milk and a Tblsp maple syurp and flax seeds.1cup of cooked rice and beans w a side salad 2 times and a fruit and spinach smoothie.My diet will stay the same mostly but everytime I exercise it is something different and my weight will change.This is not llke a fast for me more like a diet of 1200 calories.Lots of beans so I get my protien.I cook kidney beans with rice and allspice.
Old 26-09-2012, 02:05 AM
Guide
It's good to see that I'm not the only one who likes torture via heavy objects. :)

I'm just curious what your goals are?
Old 02-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Venus

My goal is to be a toned 110 to 114.When I modeled for musclemag I was a muscular 116 to 118 and was not the 11 12 bodyfat for competition but 14 15 percent so I still have curves.Going in today to do arriba which is latin,carribean and middle eastren dancing and if I'm not to tired some yoga after.My diet today was brown rice and cabbage casserole and I had to have some chocolate soy milk and a bag of halloween chips.Not the healthiest day but not in any rush to drop weight.My fasts I take serious.tommorow ill cut out the junk it was a birthday week in the household so lots of junk around.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Venus

Yesterday I did not go to the gym because I had some meetings.Today I am going in to do pilates and cardio fit arriba,so I'm going to get my cha cha on.Last 3 days its been brown rice and cabbage casserole w bobs red oatmeal for breakfast and salad.I am 128 down from 130.I get to see my lover in december so I'm going to eat carbs this month then do my Red Tiger Moon Tempah Ram fast in November to get to 110.Can't wait for pilates and arriba tonight.No more running and I'm happy.I hope they use resistance bands in pilates tonight.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Venus

Whoo hoo!I just wieghed myself today and I'm 124 down from 128 yesterday.See what happens when you work out and eat healthy.Today I'm going to yoga at 1pm and something called musclefit which involves dumbbells and the stability ball at 6pm.I am eating oatmeal with a bannana for breakfast and making a brown rice pasta bake with gluten free,vegan cheese about a cup a serving 2 to 3 times with salad.That will be my food for the next 3 days.Ok off to get ready for yoga!!!
Old 06-10-2012, 01:38 PM
Venus

Alright another day.Musclefit was good!It was running the track for cardio,some kettlebal weights and lots of lunges and situps.Today I'm going in, In the morning for arriba to do some salsa,linedancing ,middle eastern dancing followed by yoga.Had some oatmeal and am going to have my brown rice pasta bake.So that's 4 days at the gym this week and 8 classes and I'm aiming for 5 days a week.Did not lose any weight.