Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-02-2018, 12:02 PM
Experiencer
So much goodness here.

I'm glad to be back! I needed to go into hermit mode and clear some attachments around needing to be heard and feeling fulfilled by what is really important. I'm also Taurus so it takes me awhile to do things. LOL

I feel like I've been able to see the journey from a new perspective and feel stronger for it. I was a bit of a fence sitter before and now see things a bit more clearly.

Nothing is to remain constant and I was always looking for that guarantee.

@Inka and emeraldheart- Thanks! I've missed our conversations! ♡

@fallingleaves- RIGHT!? It kind of bugs me when people talk about how amazing the TF thing is. Ugh lol

@all- Thanks for the kind comments. Posting here helps me organize my thoughts and not feel quite so crazy! ♡♡♡
Old 10-02-2018, 12:13 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
I have to admit this.. near the beginning i was under the impression by others that the "mission" was to become a tarot reader and do silly tf videos on youtube. Thats what all those other people were doing

While i am a tarot reader i wont do tf readings and certainly will NOT be goin on cam and talking about twin flames everyday. oh no no no.

Haha for some reason this silly song line popped in my head " i will do anything for loooove but i wont do thaaaaat" and i dont even like that song. For real!

BUT there is something new i am so anxious to start doing once spring comes.. i wont mention it here but it is in no way shape or form related to anything "twin flame corporation".. tarot readings and youtube videos.

Something much much better that will serve others thats not spiritual related healing services nor slangin the light codez or tf bloggin hoggin nor any "mission style" gung ho gi twin flame joe or jane.

That's totes one of my favorite songs! (In high school) though I was never quite sure what "THAT" was... lol

One of the lightworker groups that I have been in in the past was generally Healers but something we often discussed was how the economy and systems like banking, schooling, and government were also in need of healing. There was a lot of discussions about how there are a lot of different kinds of healers and most of it doesn't involve revealing yourself as a lightworker if you don't want. Even within religion healing is needed and I know a lot of people who are doing their "mission" and have no idea.

While there is a certain pull to be a healer, reader or way shower, I think most of those people are here to help us do our mission in our own way.

I hope your idea is successful and you something out of it. Much love! ♡♡♡
Old 11-02-2018, 01:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
I have to admit this.. near the beginning i was under the impression by others that the "mission" was to become a tarot reader and do silly tf videos on youtube. Thats what all those other people were doing

While i am a tarot reader i wont do tf readings and certainly will NOT be goin on cam and talking about twin flames everyday. oh no no no.

Haha for some reason this silly song line popped in my head " i will do anything for loooove but i wont do thaaaaat" and i dont even like that song. For real!

BUT there is something new i am so anxious to start doing once spring comes.. i wont mention it here but it is in no way shape or form related to anything "twin flame corporation".. tarot readings and youtube videos.

Something much much better that will serve others thats not spiritual related healing services nor slangin the light codez or tf bloggin hoggin nor any "mission style" gung ho gi twin flame joe or jane.

I’m laughing so hard at your post, I’m crying laughing! LOL FINALLY, we now know what “that” meant in “I won’t do that” LOL

But anyway, even though I’m grateful to all those who blog about the tf journey or go on cam and make videos about it, a lot like you I have found other ways of expressing my new superpowers now that all the TF dust has settled. Another song came to mind: I can see clearly now, the rain is gone! hahaha

Onward! And thanks again for the laugh!! haha
Old 11-02-2018, 01:58 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
That's totes one of my favorite songs! (In high school) though I was never quite sure what "THAT" was... lol

One of the lightworker groups that I have been in in the past was generally Healers but something we often discussed was how the economy and systems like banking, schooling, and government were also in need of healing. There was a lot of discussions about how there are a lot of different kinds of healers and most of it doesn't involve revealing yourself as a lightworker if you don't want. Even within religion healing is needed and I know a lot of people who are doing their "mission" and have no idea.

While there is a certain pull to be a healer, reader or way shower, I think most of those people are here to help us do our mission in our own way.

I hope your idea is successful and you something out of it. Much love! ♡♡♡

That’s me. I like to tell my one friend at work that I’m an undercover agent! haha

I work in one of the sleaziest industries in the country and guess what? I find that my mission is to be exactly where I am, doing exactly what I’m doing. It has not been an easy path by any stretch. But my experience with the twin flame journey has changed me in such profound ways that I can’t believe my life sometimes. The pure joy of serving humanity and using all our gifts while we do it... no, I wouldn’t change anything for the world. So you could say that 5D is spreading out there like wildfire. The wildfire of the Twin Flame. Together we will change this world! All we need to do is realize that our world extends so much further than the one human being/soul we love so much, the one we call our twin.

Love your post! Thanks! :)
Old 12-02-2018, 03:56 PM
Newbie ;)

The heros journey

Hello

I have actualy walked the path of the Hero according to Jungs description, I experienced a spiritual illumination back in 1984 when the hero archetype was revealed in my imagination, though Jung called it an archetype I call him Father, because he is my spiritual father, inspired by love I twice descended into the underworld of my unconscious mind and last year defeated the last of my inner demons, I am tired and in a poor relationship which I would love to get out of, but at 64 and suffering from bi polar my options seem limited, I would very much like to write to a spiritual woman by email, my email is [email protected]

Warm regards

Richard
Old 13-02-2018, 05:27 PM
Knower

I'd like to echo something that others have written on this thread and that is that this is a massive breath of fresh air (as somebody else said- hit the nail on the head) I was just thinking that there has been so much negativity on the boards that i've noticed. And I believe that there is a lot of disappointment, fear and anxiety over the twin flame journey. I agree with the idea that the twin flame journey is all about finding self love leading to unconditional love of self and others, not looking for the twin for completion but completing the self. As others have said, it's hard and can be painful but given time and work, the benefits will be seen by yourself and others. Keep on keeping on ;-)
Old 13-02-2018, 09:00 PM
Guide

Psychegirl and Sister Moon. Thanks for the well wishes. I cant wait now if only this snow goes away faster hehe. Not sure why that song came into my head but its so fitting for me too. Sometimes some silliness is needed.. Being serious ALL the time is very draining.

Lunapixie. Glad someone has a good laugh from that Yes i wont do that! Grateful for those who do but im not going to be doing any twin flame inc related stuff.. no no. Not for me to be doing.. and i would get bored so fast! twin flames are BORING lol

TF is so NOT amazing. And i have to say that those who "keep looking" for the twin flame wont be finding what they think its all about either. Mwahaha!
Old 16-02-2018, 04:32 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornonthecusp
I'd like to echo something that others have written on this thread and that is that this is a massive breath of fresh air (as somebody else said- hit the nail on the head) I was just thinking that there has been so much negativity on the boards that i've noticed. And I believe that there is a lot of disappointment, fear and anxiety over the twin flame journey. I agree with the idea that the twin flame journey is all about finding self love leading to unconditional love of self and others, not looking for the twin for completion but completing the self. As others have said, it's hard and can be painful but given time and work, the benefits will be seen by yourself and others. Keep on keeping on ;-)

Thanks! Since I wrote this another aspect that I didn't really get into here was the connection of the energetic partner and their roll, especially for the TF. Hard to get it all in one thread. LOL

The hero's journey is meant to be a solo one. But there is a place for the twin. They are our mirror and compass. Without their presence, our journey wouldn't be taken at all. It is their place with us that pushes us to the finished goal and supplements tour lagging movements. They are there, yet not because they are us. It's a paradox. ♡