Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 26-02-2011, 08:34 PM
MYFIGO

Quote:
Revelations was written by man and I have trouble with that or should I say all books of religion were written by man.

Two years ago, I felt much the same way. Not only that, I felt they were just ordinary men. Now after the visions and healing experiences I personally have had, I have changed it to ...

Quote:
The Bible was written by ordinary men trying to convey their extra-ordinary experiences to those who have not had them.

We always want proof that Jesus exists, but then when I got my own proof .. I am in the same place as those men 2,000 years ago. How do you show someone else what you have seen and experienced when they have not? Guess that's why they say "blessed are those who believe without seeing."

We tend to experience what we believe, so if you do not believe it is possible.. it makes it much more difficult for you to ever experience it.
Old 26-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Master
Left behind? No, I volunteered.
Old 26-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Medium_Laura

We all have a purpose on this earth. To love, to help and to heal each other. To have compassion and understanding for our fellow people. Maybe that's what is meant about "inheriting the earth". We become light workers of love. :)
Old 26-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Administrator
Hello

Lets start first with “ What is Light” Light is said to be a form of consciousness or energy that connects everything in the Universe. Light is something that can be felt by one’s whole being by attuning to Unconditional LOVe. When one can feel the energy that radiates around ye and it has a positive effect on others one is said to be called a Light Worker .

What is Heaven on Earth ?

Well first one must look to what Heaven is…..

Heaven is said to be a place people whom have died from the body go forth to for an afterlife. To some Heaven means simply the vastness of the very sky and universe. Heaven is said to be the holiest of places where one goes to if one has walked a path of virtue. Heaven is viewed as a place of happiness and at times even eternal happiness.

If one has followed a path of religious teachings and has learned the lessons in those teachings and has stayed from what is viewed as Sin then one earn a place in Heaven.

Now to take this concept of Heaven and to apply that to an Earthly physical body life one would follow a religious ( spiritual path). One would stay from what is seen as sin. One would embrace fully the lessons given to one.

Lynn