Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 09-07-2017, 04:57 PM
Pathfinder
Have any of you written a book?

Has anyone on this forum written or published a book about spirituality? Or do you know someone who has?
If so let me know because I have begun doing book promos.
The promos are free. I blog about spiritual and new consciousness books. Adding more book reviews would be great.
I want to keep the message of lovelight and lightlove going, and this is how I've chosen to do it.

~Peace~
Old 06-08-2017, 08:18 AM
Newbie ;)

I am in the process of completing one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invidia Luxe
Has anyone on this forum written or published a book about spirituality? Or do you know someone who has?
The promos are free. I blog about spiritual and new consciousness books. Adding more book reviews would be great.
I want to keep the message of lovelight and lightlove going, and this is how I've chosen to do it.

~Peace~
I am in the process of completing a book. It is roughly 55000 word long. A teaser or free version is available with three full chapters.
Old 20-11-2017, 03:41 PM
Seeker

Hi, Invidia!
I just published the first two of my Osiris Plan trilogy of visionary & metaphysical fiction. However, if Love and Light all you wish to represent, you may not find this fitting. The spiritually-based theory that I explore here is What if we Earth-based humans are living out a Grand Plan that is purposely exploring the most depraved, heinous, and painful potentials of human inter-activity? My premise is that Creation is the illusory expression or 'manifestation' of God's Imagination and that everything, every single little thing or idea, is a part of this all-pervasive expression and, thus, a part of Unity Consciousness (or, if you wish, God). The bottom line, as is the reasoning behind the existences of things like disease, Trump and Hitler, is that everything is possible, that we spiritual beings behind the human masks, as representatives of God, are only helping with the 'playing out' of any and every possibility in God's Imagination.

If you're interested, I believe Kindle gives you samples to read. Look for Drew Fisher or [i]Brig-Wallis Preparatory School for Boys[[i] and [i]The Heirs of Osiris[i] my first two books.
Old 20-11-2017, 08:35 PM
Knower
"Inner Medicine" by James Barton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invidia Luxe

~Peace~

Well done for your wanting to spread love and light. I too am trying to do the same in this often cruel world. A book I can highly recommend is one called "Inner Medicine" by James Barton. This book addresses the root cause of problems in the world today, the character of individuals. It contains new discoveries about the virtues including practical inner exercises to heal character. It is free on the VirtueScience website here . There is also a Kindle and paperback version. James is very open to constructive criticism and honest reviews.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:25 PM
Master
Hello Invida luxe,

I have published a book but it's not on spirituality. Currently working on one right now, will let you know, thanks !

Last edited by angelic star : 11-12-2017 at 04:01 PM.
Old 12-12-2017, 05:05 AM
Master

I have written the section on a book that is currently under publication. Will post here when it is out. Thanks
Old 12-12-2017, 05:06 AM
Master

Sorry i missed out a word: i have written the section on Crystals.
Old 12-12-2017, 02:08 PM
Master
Journeyman Paul... you got excellent reviews on Amazon, and I ordered both books. Looking forward to digging in
Old 18-12-2017, 11:29 PM
Experiencer
I've written five books, and I'm planning two more this coming year. None of them are published yet, though.
Old 19-12-2017, 12:44 AM
Administrator
I have been told by a few people to write about my experiences remembering my past lives.and being a medium.i feel that is the way I am being guided into. who knows one day I just might

Namaste