Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 14-01-2016, 12:44 PM
Pathfinder

Clairvoyance questions?

So, all in all I'm "new" to spirituality, I used to see things as a child, but I was terrified and they eventually went away.

So I'm 27 now, and one day a year or so ago my vision just got really strange, and I started hearing this tinnitus is what I thought it was anyways, and I'd randomly feel people grab my shoulders with no one around, I started getting "asmr" (goosebumps) a lot, the dejavu, it'll come and just stay for an hour, sometimes I even know exactly what's going to happen or I'll remember them Slightly or majorly different, and ofc pressure that feels like it's moving in a circle on my forehead (and body in general)

So basically I'm wondering about my vision, I've gone to the doctors they all say my eyes are A okay and I'm not having a psychotic break of any sort (I really thought I was nuts for a while there)

Is it going to get "better" since I've been meditating which has only been recently I would say my vision has "declined" everything's blurry, lights are all too bright,auras, negatives, and all of those things are there eyes opened or closed, in a ***** black room or lit, it's like there's energy everywhere constantly moving, even the walls and everything else move and sway and grow and shrink, everything's so liquid, and I think it's cool, I'd love for it to progress (I think I've seen my spirit guide) but I'm curious does this get "better" like my actual ability to see.

Also when I'm tired or under the influence of substances, the energy and everything else seems even easier to see, much harder to slow down in my mind, mind you. So basically I'm wondering is it a bad idea to stay up for a day or two and see if I could "see" spirit better or just stick to the meditation?

During meditation I've seen a few random things but nothing that I've been able to put together with anything, though I've had a few dreams come true like my aunt winning the lottery, I saw her win on a scratch ticket the week before, and no lie the only 30 tickets I ever bought were that day XD guess I wasn't meant to steal her win cause I barely even won a free ticket.

Oh and Frankie? I keep seeing that name everywhere not really sure why.

Also my eyes feel like they're always on, I'm not really sure what that means but it's just how I feel.

I think I'm just wondering if I'll eventually learn to "control" it better and not go slowly blind?

Oh and giant unimpressed statue face

Edit***

Also I used to lucid dream a lot when I was younger, it's since stopped, but a few weeks ago, I fell asleep sitting on my coach and I had this weird foggy cerulean colored dream, and I tried to walk, but I just sort of fell over and floated across the room and jumped up awake **** not sure if that's some weird future vision or what, but it scared me enough to wake me right up lol

And this would probably fall under.... Clairaudience? But I hear whispers and breathing a lot, and I feel breath on my face or neck no air or Windows near or open. Basically same as the the eyes will this become easier to hear/control
Old 15-01-2016, 04:49 AM
Experiencer
Hi Demetriussm,

That's a lot things going on right now for you spiritually. It seems like your 6th sense is opening up. At the same time it seems like you somewhat want to speed up this process, and here is where you should pause for a bit. It's possible that you are all prepared and balanced energy-wise for this leap, but it may be that you are not. If one tries to activate the 3rd eye chakra without the lower chakras being activated and balanced that may lead to all kinds of trouble. I just want you to be a little cautious and make sure that you are developing your psychic senses properly without harming yourself.

I know I didn't comment much about the rest of your story but at least I hope it helps a little with my reply.

Boson
Old 15-01-2016, 05:33 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boson
Hi Demetriussm,

That's a lot things going on right now for you spiritually. It seems like your 6th sense is opening up. At the same time it seems like you somewhat want to speed up this process, and here is where you should pause for a bit. It's possible that you are all prepared and balanced energy-wise for this leap, but it may be that you are not. If one tries to activate the 3rd eye chakra without the lower chakras being activated and balanced that may lead to all kinds of trouble. I just want you to be a little cautious and make sure that you are developing your psychic senses properly without harming yourself.

I know I didn't comment much about the rest of your story but at least I hope it helps a little with my reply.

Boson

Mmm it's not that I want to be forward, it's that I'm wondering what happens when I'm forward, is my vision going to decline? Increase? And there's plenty I just didn't bother to mention, I've started meditating and they're all opening, I just mentioned the third eye because it opened on its own for no reason, same as the rest, it all just happened without me even being aware what a third eye is or spirituality in general
Old 16-01-2016, 06:50 AM
Seeker

Quote:
If one tries to activate the 3rd eye chakra without the lower chakras being activated and balanced that may lead to all kinds of trouble.

Boson

Boson, I have questions related to your comment:
1) How do you activate lower chakras?
2) In what kind of troubles could you get?
3) Who can help someone with that kind of problem?

Thanks!
Old 17-01-2016, 01:44 AM
Experiencer
Hi notapsychic,

Not that I am an expert on chakras, and I rarely consciously think about them. I will answer with my own knowledge and anyone else is welcome to chime in.

By lower chakras I mean red + orange + yellow + green (heart chakra). Above those you have the spiritual chakras, which what I believe are the chakras used for any type of spiritual and psychic work. There are tons of books explaining the chakras and the meaning of them. I am not sure if you need that information too. But basically each chakra relates to a certain area in your life, eg relationship with self, marriage etc.

> 1) How do you activate lower chakras?

It's almost easier to think of it as how do you know when a chakra is blocked and not activated. In the case of a blocked chakra, you would experience problems on some level in your life which relate to that particular area in your life. Then you would not have sufficient Light flowing into the higher chakras. The remedy is in essence to accept yourself and not condemning yourself. A good idea is to review your feelings and thoughts as they arise, and compare negative and positive choices. Following this idea will ultimately lead to compassion and all-forgiving love - and that's the key to open the higher (spiritual) chakras, which are used for psychic communication.

> 2) In what kind of troubles could you get?

It's possible to attain access to the higher chakras without the proper support and flow of Light from the lower chakras, but without all chakras in balance the energy body cannot sustain this state for very long. The energy body may "crash" and since the energy body is so intimately connected to the physical body, the physical body can "crash" too.

> 3) Who can help someone with that kind of problem?

Yourself. Both in meditation to mindfully read and attune your chakras. But also in your every day activities, to look at your thoughts and reactions. There are also many skillful and spiritual people on this forum that can help you if you have questions.

I hope that helps a little.

Boson
Old 17-01-2016, 06:20 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Hi notapsychic,

Not that I am an expert on chakras, and I rarely consciously think about them. I will answer with my own knowledge and anyone else is welcome to chime in.

By lower chakras I mean red + orange + yellow + green (heart chakra). Above those you have the spiritual chakras, which what I believe are the chakras used for any type of spiritual and psychic work. There are tons of books explaining the chakras and the meaning of them. I am not sure if you need that information too. But basically each chakra relates to a certain area in your life, eg relationship with self, marriage etc.

> 1) How do you activate lower chakras?

It's almost easier to think of it as how do you know when a chakra is blocked and not activated. In the case of a blocked chakra, you would experience problems on some level in your life which relate to that particular area in your life. Then you would not have sufficient Light flowing into the higher chakras. The remedy is in essence to accept yourself and not condemning yourself. A good idea is to review your feelings and thoughts as they arise, and compare negative and positive choices. Following this idea will ultimately lead to compassion and all-forgiving love - and that's the key to open the higher (spiritual) chakras, which are used for psychic communication.

> 2) In what kind of troubles could you get?

It's possible to attain access to the higher chakras without the proper support and flow of Light from the lower chakras, but without all chakras in balance the energy body cannot sustain this state for very long. The energy body may "crash" and since the energy body is so intimately connected to the physical body, the physical body can "crash" too.

> 3) Who can help someone with that kind of problem?

Yourself. Both in meditation to mindfully read and attune your chakras. But also in your every day activities, to look at your thoughts and reactions. There are also many skillful and spiritual people on this forum that can help you if you have questions.

I hope that helps a little.

Boson

Boson,
Thank you for your answers. I honestly don't know anything about chakras. I know many people mention them, but I haven't done any research on them.
I'll try to read more on them next time I have time.
Old 17-01-2016, 11:44 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by notapsychic
Boson,
Thank you for your answers. I honestly don't know anything about chakras. I know many people mention them, but I haven't done any research on them.
I'll try to read more on them next time I have time.

From what I've read, different chakras do different things, and the ones used for psychic work, are the higher ones (well all of them) but the third eye lets you see and sense spirit and what not, crown of the head lets you communicate with your higher power/spirit guides/ source (of knowledge) and throat chakra which lets you communicate and hear, I could be completely off base, I haven't read a ton, and I never really believed in this (spirituality) fully until recently.

The lowest grounds? Not sure about solar plexus? Stomach? And I think heart has to do with empathy and feeling things in general.