Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-06-2020, 01:31 PM
Seeker

Take away her power. Out yourself. Those who do not accept you weren't really "with" you anyway. It will be a painful process, but you will learn a lot. You'll also learn who really has your back.

Good luck.
Old 06-06-2020, 09:24 PM
Knower
I agree with Exiled.

The fact that you are here admitting to all this, shows promise. Like you are getting somewhere and being more self-reflective now. So, I'm not going to mirror others' harsh but firm and true advice on your integrity. I will try to be less judgemental and just simply bestow my outlook due to my dealings with my TF in comparison.

I can empathize to a degree. I have nothing to fear with my integrity personally since I already stripped myself naked and bare. But I will say a TRUE Twin Flame experience (not to be mistaken with a soulmate) is full of pain and stripping yourself down to nothing. That is part of the process. Dropping the ego and embracing divinity and divine love which is an incomparable roller coaster!

You simply cannot 'cut' them out or hope things change on their own. Or have the perfect advice to avoid this. You BOTH self-work on the deepest levels imaginable now that you acknowledge your natural attraction. All you can do is learn how to self-love more and push away, enough. If you truly wish to let your TF in, less. It may or may not attract them to you more in doing-so. As you both can potentially mirror each other.

It's incomparable pain and happiness. Ups and downs. It will turn you upside-down and teach you the harsh lessons on a personal level. If you want a union with your twin flame, and you truly love her, you will have to lose your karmic residue. Tell them, yourself. Her doing it, will look bad on you and extend the journey.

Out yourself in your own terms to your family before she does. That's my advice. Otherwise, if you care more about your reputation over her, prepare to live a life without her or a union of any kind. Can't have the best of both worlds.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 26-06-2020, 05:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Our twin flames show us the shadow parts of ourselves, which we ultimately need to embrace if we are to become whole.