Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-09-2014, 10:41 PM
Ascender
Popular indeed!
My native blood is so minuscule. A great great great grandma.
Doesn't exactly count lol.

There is an artist at the public market I go to and he draws scenes of Seattle but with the native spirits he sees! So cool. They are felt everywhere :)

Anyone willing to share a personal story?!
I like story time.
Old 17-09-2014, 02:20 AM
Suspended
Much of the Paranormal activity in your area is associated with the Tribes of the past in your area. Some sent Warnings.

It is good you took my comment as a caution, instead of laying into me personally, on the internet. Shows maturity on your part.

"Spirit Guides" can be tricky topic. I can give insights, but you have the final say so about who is right about your Guide. I DO know what you are feeling.

You Might like one of my YouTube videos I made:

http://youtu.be/Vv9ek2ld5hs

Storm Journey
Old 18-09-2014, 09:45 AM
Ascender
You have good intentions and everyone's best interest in your heart.

Warnings of? Fill me in if you can?

Sooooooo much paranormal activity around here. It's crazy.
And that artist at the market I previously mentioned...
His drawings of Seattle with native ghosts solidify it for me.

My neighborhood is on what used to be the main trading route to the waterfront. There was swampland near by where they harvested cranberries and a park where they preformed a lot of healing ceremonies at copper springs. Less than a 5 minute walk from my house.

The first time I went to this park, I felt SUCH strong energy. I sat on this rock by the stream and had an urge to meditate. I definitely heard drumming and singing and felt many spirits. Walking further onto the trail, I came across signs that explained that it was a healing springs and what the land was and who inhabited it.
Really tripped me out Bc I had no idea at first.

I was born in Seattle but I have only been living here in the city for 2 years.
This all began 5ish years ago 30 minutes from here.

Seriously some interesting stuff.
I love to research it all :)
Old 18-09-2014, 10:57 AM
Pathfinder

Cherokee

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyScorp
Popular indeed!
My native blood is so minuscule. A great great great grandma.
Doesn't exactly count lol.

There is an artist at the public market I go to and he draws scenes of Seattle but with the native spirits he sees! So cool. They are felt everywhere :)

Anyone willing to share a personal story?!
I like story time.

I have a great great grandmother who was Cherokee....we are from Western North Carolina, this July my husband and I took our grandchildren on vacation to the mountains....I felt the Native American's there in those Blue Ridge Mountains. My mother is dark skinned with brown eyes and hair....she wanted one brown eyed child:) My dad's people are from Scotland, so mother had three blond haired, blue eyed children....but at least we tanned easily in the summer....:)
Old 18-09-2014, 04:08 PM
Suspended
Personal Experiences are cluttered with what is in our minds and what we want to see. As well as our personal feelings and visions relating to one self.

For Paranormal evidence, take photos around the Park with out using the flash. EVP sessions can show voices and the drumming.

The 1st people warned that their Spirits will occupy the land.

It is very important we keep our "Psychology" separate from what we think are Paranormal events. Personal experiences are great for understanding our self, our thinking, and our feelings. But be careful not to attach it to possible Paranormal events. Personal Experiences are great for under standing one self, and what our Journeys are about.
Old 19-09-2014, 04:14 PM
Suspended
Last night I had a dream about your post. I came up with this idea for you try. Try becoming "Chewuch", adopt his feelings into yourself, bring his personality into yourself. Think like he would think in everyday life. Bring him directly into your everyday life. Even dress like him. That means wear some thing he wears. Make him real. Make his journey your journey. Make him a real part of your every day life.
Old 22-09-2014, 09:47 PM
Indigowolf

Hi Libby - I have sooo enjoyed reading of your experiences. I'm wondering if this guide could possibly be your twin soul? When I read this at first thats what I thought of. I've had something kind of a similar. I've had visions of my twin flame (who represents himself as native indian although, like all of us we have lived many lives as many different people and cultures, but he mostly uses that image) and in one vision I saw a wolf emerge from each of our solar plexus' simultaneously. Not entirely sure what it meant, but I was excited to read of something vaguely along similar lines :) Would love to hear of any more happenings between you and your guide :)
Old 05-10-2014, 06:39 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
Last night I had a dream about your post. I came up with this idea for you try. Try becoming "Chewuch", adopt his feelings into yourself, bring his personality into yourself. Think like he would think in everyday life. Bring him directly into your everyday life. Even dress like him. That means wear some thing he wears. Make him real. Make his journey your journey. Make him a real part of your every day life.

This is wonderful :) There are many changes coming to my life and now is a good time to do this. Thanks you.
Old 05-10-2014, 06:54 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowolf
Hi Libby - I have sooo enjoyed reading of your experiences. I'm wondering if this guide could possibly be your twin soul? When I read this at first thats what I thought of. I've had something kind of a similar. I've had visions of my twin flame (who represents himself as native indian although, like all of us we have lived many lives as many different people and cultures, but he mostly uses that image) and in one vision I saw a wolf emerge from each of our solar plexus' simultaneously. Not entirely sure what it meant, but I was excited to read of something vaguely along similar lines :) Would love to hear of any more happenings between you and your guide :)

It is comforting to hear from you.
And please share with me any experiences you have too :)
For now, I am trying not to question it too much but sometimes I can't help but wonder if what you are saying is true or at least a bit. He is definitely from another life.

I tend to see him more just before something big happens... Spiritually or an event in physical life. As of now, it has subsided with him BUT I am having a lot of contact with other spirits. Specifically deceased family members of people I know that seem to grab me and beg to relay messages with accuracy of belongings, events and locations. It's like he guides me in comfort to reach a higher level to be able to do this for people. Maybe I am not talking to him but I acknowledge his familiar presence when these communication sessions are going on. And it's never on command. It happens when it happens whether I have prepared for it or not. Random. I suppose I could ask for it but I definitely choose not to after learning lessons in my past experiences with it all. Only where it's really needed.

Wolf seems to be pretty popular indeed ;)
Beautiful.

I will update :)