Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-09-2014, 11:57 PM
Knower

AP attempt

One time tried to AP by roll over method then body instantly went into vibration overdrive. Try again, higher frequency Buzz! But no AP yet.

Is there a possible theory a entity blocks AP?

Cheers, stonecollector.
Old 08-09-2014, 12:19 AM
Pathfinder

Did you try roll over method before or after your first vibration stage?
Old 16-09-2014, 02:24 AM
Knower

After the roll over, I get the strong vibration surge in and stay there. And later APs few days later there was gentle, higher vibration.

Now, few days ago, I had a weird experience, waking up then saw the digital clock's digits displayed in weird way. Realized that was it to try. Roll over, and got the similar vibration. But not yet a true AP.

Situation with practicing AP attempts is very infrequent since I tend to fall asleep without knowing, and when I do dream, I tend to be a "movie goer" mode. But I'm increasingly getting into lucid dreams since state of dream dictates what I do in it like real life. Also sometimes i have suspicion that a entity is also playing the dream out and I act in it as sequence goes on. but kept forgetting to try to AP. :)

Cheers, stonecollector
Old 23-09-2014, 06:08 PM
Knower

What you experiences with the alarm clock sounds to me like a false awakening. This is pretty common when you're trying to astral project or lucid dream. There is this part of you, a conscious part (even though you're sleeping) that is hanging on. False awakenings are basically lucid experiences. The next time that happens? Get up! You're in a lucid dream! Don't roll over and go back to bed. If you're interested in astral projecting, a great way to start is to get those lucid dreams going. The state of consciousness for lucid dreaming and astral projecting are very similar. You can even enter a projection from within a lucid dream, with practice. The next time you have a false awakening do not go back to bed. Get up and explore your surroundings. Most folks have false awakenings in the night sometimes and don't even realize that they aren't awake, that it's part of a dream sequence. This happens to me sometimes, less frequently since I don't attempt astral projections at night but prefer to project during the day through meditation. But even still? I always do a check, and if it's a dream? Instant lucidity. Sometimes? I'll even wake up in a DIFFERENT BED. At my parent's house where I grew up, in a random bed that I've never seen, etc. I used to just roll over and go back to sleep without even really thinking about that it was definitely WRONG, but now? No. The minute I force myself to get up out of bed? I'll realize that obviously I'm lucid dreaming and the adventure begins. I've gotten in the habit of getting out of bed even when I'm not dreaming when I wake up in the night. I'll grab some water, go to the bathroom...something. It creates a habit. If I always get up when I'm awake? I'll always get up when I'm not and be instantly lucid. Do false awakenings happen while astral? Hmm...I think yes, or at least I've had a few experiences when I find myself waking up in sleep paralysis time and again in the night, floating above myself by a good three feet and still feeling the paralysis. Is this astral projection? Feels like it. But it's such a random thing that I couldn't really say. The lucid dreams though...yes.
Old 23-09-2014, 07:38 PM
Suspended

You have to move away frm the body after rolling out.
Repeat 'DOOR NOW' or some other place that's away from your body or room.
Old 25-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Guide
You have to wait until you get past the vibrations. This means you body is relaxing more and more. When you get the vibrations next time, ignore them, and keep relaxing more. A good technique to keep you mind from falling asleep is to chant a mantra in your head. When you exhale say something like"body relax" and feel the muscles relax more. On the inhale say "mind awake" and feel the breath energizing the mind. I was never good at doing it before sleep but I have done it before getting out of bed in the morning and my body was still kind of asleep and my mind was awake. When you are at the right point for separation, simply thinking about separating the soul from te body will be enough.
Sometimes I will have dreams where I am in bed but can't get up. This is because my mind sometimes doesn't want to sleep but my body is asleep. This makes AP easy because I don't have to put my body to sleep. Maybe try doing it in the morning instead if you are able to sleep in