Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 07-07-2016, 05:00 AM
Master
Feeling Like a Snake is Coiling Around Me?

I didn't know where else to put this.

I keep getting a strange feeling or sensation, its odd. But it feels like a snake is crawling up my leg or climbing I guess - it happens usually after feeling a very powerful sexual energy that displaces from my Sacral Chakra and is sometimes accompanied by a weird vibration on my back. The "snake," usually rest somewhere around my shoulders or on top of my head - it doesn't bite or anything, I can just feel it there.

Is this some kind of entity? Or am I just crazy? Both?

EDT: It never feels violent at all, or like I am being constricted. It just seems to rest on me?
Old 07-07-2016, 08:53 AM
Master
Whatever it is not a usual thing to happen and living with a snake like that must be distracting. Have you tried to seek help maybe from mediums who could be experienced enough or who can see the snake for what it is?
Old 07-07-2016, 09:12 AM
Master
Nope. I don't think its ever really given me any real issues. But then again what do I know. Snakes actually happen to be one of my favorite companions, they are far up there with dogs and cats. I've had several of them in my lifetime. It wasn't honestly too detracting. I just happened to notice it after I got strange spark from my Sacral Chakra.
Old 07-07-2016, 02:39 PM
Master

It sounds like its probably something to do with kundalini.

https://serpentguide.wordpress.com/t...dalini-rising/
Old 07-07-2016, 07:36 PM
Master
Possibly. Though I really don't like concept of Kundalini.

I feel its a term used to describe things that may fall in line with its symptoms. That it feels like a lot of the 'Gurus' and many other people who follow or fall under seem to be under the effects of narcissism and ego-inflation.

I'm not saying all of them, but some of them lets this stuff get to their heads. And I'd rather not be apart of any of that.

I'm just gonna hope and pray I got a serpentine guardian or something.
Old 08-07-2016, 10:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volaju
Nope. I don't think its ever really given me any real issues. But then again what do I know. Snakes actually happen to be one of my favorite companions, they are far up there with dogs and cats. I've had several of them in my lifetime. It wasn't honestly too detracting. I just happened to notice it after I got strange spark from my Sacral Chakra.

I guess I approached it from my point of view of someone who is afraid of snakes and I saw it a problem.
Old 08-07-2016, 10:42 AM
Master
That's okay. I can see how some people could consider snakes kinda creepy.
Old 08-07-2016, 02:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Possibly. Though I really don't like concept of Kundalini.

I feel its a term used to describe things that may fall in line with its symptoms. That it feels like a lot of the 'Gurus' and many other people who follow or fall under seem to be under the effects of narcissism and ego-inflation.

I'm not saying all of them, but some of them lets this stuff get to their heads. And I'd rather not be apart of any of that.

I'm just gonna hope and pray I got a serpentine guardian or something.

I agree that many who have had some kundalini activation can go right into ego more.. that's the thing with kundalini it will bring all kinds of things to the surface for clearing...even ones own ego issues it can intensify if that person already had some ego issues. (this is why it can be a bad thing for people to purposely be trying to raise their kundalini before they are truely ready). The thing with kundalini is that one doesnt have to even believe in this to have it activating.
Old 12-08-2016, 06:52 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
I didn't know where else to put this.

I keep getting a strange feeling or sensation, its odd. But it feels like a snake is crawling up my leg or climbing I guess - it happens usually after feeling a very powerful sexual energy that displaces from my Sacral Chakra and is sometimes accompanied by a weird vibration on my back. The "snake," usually rest somewhere around my shoulders or on top of my head - it doesn't bite or anything, I can just feel it there.

Is this some kind of entity? Or am I just crazy? Both?

EDT: It never feels violent at all, or like I am being constricted. It just seems to rest on me?

Went through this myself. I don't know what it is or what it means. All I can tell you is that if it is attacking your sacral then it is trying to enter you or it has decided to become one of your spiritual animals based upon what philosophy or belief you decide to follow. I read so many contradicting beliefs when I was going through a past phase that it created a lot of crazy stuff. Good, bad, or neither? I have no clue tbh. I would advise don't listen to anyone but yourself and go with your gut and what you feel is right.

If you decide to let it enter and make love to it (Stimulation of the sacral is extremely pleasurable.):

What you will experience is indeed the kundalina thingies with a lot of things surfacing that will take you some time to get over. At least for me that is the case and I am still on the recovering side. Expect to truly have all of your beliefs challenged to there core. If you believe that isn't the case, then you are in for a world of hurt.

If you simply let it sit:
It might snack on your energy. I have no clue. It might not. In essence, as you are starting to realize - I have no clue, but to the point that I want to stress is - no one really does either. It's all a guess. The thing is you will meet plenty who believe that they do.
Old 17-08-2016, 04:29 AM
Experiencer
I have this! Actually I've been having this for yeeeeears and this sexual energy in the sexual chackra is really bizarre! I just wait until it goes away but I kind of feel bad about it - I feel lie a nymphomaniac or something like that. I get really uncomfortable with this feeling, it is like my legs are "heavy" and I need to lay down and breath slowly, sometimes even sleep to forget this annoying feeling. I had this last week, it is really annoying.
For me, it definitely has something to do with Kundalini. I also experience ear noises and heart palpitations altogether with this feeling - sometimes I think my heart is going to explode and I am going to die ;/