Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-06-2018, 09:02 PM
Guide

I used to have bad dreams but I've not had them in a week when sleeping with a tiny Spirit Quartz cluster near my bedside.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:47 PM
Pathfinder

I sleep with blue calcite under my pillow. It's quite calming. The only thing about it intensifies dreams and opens you up to dream travel and dream telepathy.
Old 07-08-2018, 07:02 PM
Experiencer

I sleep with Amethyst in my pillow case. I have chronic nightmares and the Amethyst has gotten rid of them.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:35 PM
Master
Oh, the amount I got... LOL.
Someone once told me that it's best to not have any high energy / vibrational crystal in the bedroom as it is too much. But I sleep well.
I got
-pink Andes opal in my pillow case for my tinnitus...
- white jade crystal skull in bed
- currently garnirite in moonstone in bed (sometimes it's something different)
- amethyst and phantom quartz on the other night stand
- dark green fuchsite, pink danburite, celestine cluster on other night stand (they need to go elsewhere, but running out of space)
- on my night stand: rough blue hemimorphite large chunk, Fairy Dream crystal, purple chalcedone, ocean jasper (last 3 are standing free forms)
Oh, and a deep pink rose-quartz crystal skull and a tumbled Avalon chalcedone.

In each corner is selenite on the floor to keep negative energy out and to keep the energy in the bedroom positive.

On a shelf an amethyst cluster and ametrine egg. I think that's about it.
I don't usually have this many, it's that I swapped crystals I sleep with in bed a while back and didn't put the other ones away just yet.
To be honest, I don't want to. It feels good this way.
I've put them in such an arrangement that they resonate well and it feels good.
I sleep well.

I do want to add that I do not recommend this if you are not really used to crystals (yet).
Old 08-08-2018, 04:28 AM
Experiencer
Hi Fairycrystal ! Is your purple chalcedony the same as grape agate ? It's one on my wish list, along with blue Hemimorphite. I would like to get something impressive that is botryoidal and are deciding between the two. Since you own both of these your thoughts on them would be of interest to me. Maybe you could tell me which one would make a more impressive display specimen.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:04 AM
Experiencer

Oh crystals in the bedroom not just in the bed?

I sleep under a selenite tower in a bowl full of crystals lol
Old 08-08-2018, 09:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
Hi Fairycrystal ! Is your purple chalcedony the same as grape agate ? It's one on my wish list, along with blue Hemimorphite. I would like to get something impressive that is botryoidal and are deciding between the two. Since you own both of these your thoughts on them would be of interest to me. Maybe you could tell me which one would make a more impressive display specimen.
It's not the same as purple chalcedony. That is a real deep purple chalcedony, although some are a bit lighter, but I was there when the first ones arrived so I got choice of all the deep purple ones. I actually chose the best looking & feeling one they had in that price range, one of the proprietors was considering getting it for himself. I beat him to it, hihi.
It's from Madagascar and grape agate is from Sulawesi.
They do have some similar workings, but also very different qualities.
Purple chalcedony for instance helps attract a Twin Flame, can give access to Akashic records and so on.
Both are connected to the Violet flame and work on sleeping disorders like narcolepsy.

I love blue hemimorphite for its energy and it reminds me of a glacier. But then you'd need a higher quality one so that there's plenty of blue in it. With many it's white with a wee bit of blue here and there. Mine is proper light blue throughout.
Works on emotions, very soothing and calming. It's one of my crystals that will never ever leave.

What looks better, difficult to say, personal taste. I thought the grape agate was funny to look at, but it didn't appeal to me beyond that. But I don't buy for display, I buy for energy.
I guess if you buy for display, the grape agate is cool as it is so peculiar and unusual.
Old 18-08-2018, 04:24 AM
Experiencer
Hi Fairycrystal ! Sorry about the delayed response, I have been a little busy these past few days. I was leaning towards the grape agate, as I also thought it was funny looking, and something about it makes me get an Asian vibe, although I know other regions can develop this type of agate as well. One nice thing about the grape agate is that there is several large specimens on the market, whereas the Hemimorphite even less available in larger sizes. Neither is what I would consider common in large specimens.

The Hemimorphite can also be very funny looking and bubbly, as is the case of the specimen I was considering, and it's also very blue in color, like the desired effect you were describing. It's very hard decision for sure. What I am sure of is that my next large specimen will be something very different looking, I am trying to think outside the box.