Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-10-2017, 12:44 AM
Kioma

The thing about eyes is they face outward. The third eye, however, faces inward.

You can guess the implications.

Old 18-10-2017, 08:00 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
It has that potential however it is conditional. Many people will talk about their experiences, but far fewer will share the difficulty or the pain that surrounds their experiences. Most often it is pain, great pain, that causes us to awaken the third eye immediately.

Near death experiences can also do it, which are often so rapid they don't allow for fear or pain, we just immediately snap into another dimension.

By the way rapid awakening can also be described as a process, by that I mean following a pattern or process. However I would also say that the time may be so short that the steps appear to blend together or happen simultaneously. Speaking from experience I remember what seemed like steps, but also what seemed like the big bang. Everything happened in less than a second, it was only through memory that I was able to see there were steps.

What is this other dimension? Is it possible to describe? I changed from one state to another state where i see everything more inside me and nothing can shake me (felt like something upgraded in my spine after longer and longer glimpses it became my everyday reality, but i dont think it was kundalini, it was not a snake, but just in the lower back), i hear people being two places at once, like my friend said that he was on a mountain in the himalayas while we were chilling on the couch here in Norway! How is that possible?
Old 18-10-2017, 03:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by august2803
What is this other dimension? Is it possible to describe? I changed from one state to another state where i see everything more inside me and nothing can shake me (felt like something upgraded in my spine after longer and longer glimpses it became my everyday reality, but i dont think it was kundalini, it was not a snake, but just in the lower back), i hear people being two places at once, like my friend said that he was on a mountain in the himalayas while we were chilling on the couch here in Norway! How is that possible?

I kind of described it badly, what I meant to say was out of body consciousness and inside body consciousness. other dimension was a reference to having the consciousness outside the body, however once the consciousness is outside the body there are many different dimensions. Astral, energetic, cosmic, plus so many more I don't know about.

The third eye is the ability of awareness to project itself beyond the physical body. Sometimes when we project ourself out of our body our awareness is not nestled behind our eyes like in our physical body, sometimes we can see our self in a 3rd person point of view. kind of like a video game.

The other dimensions are so infinite that anything I could possibly describe exists out there somewhere. The realms that I've experienced seem almost exactly like here on earth, there was sand, mountains, air, no scary beasts or monsters. The only thing that was weird and symbolic was a tsunami of fire that raced across the desert.

When I experienced that, my body went on auto pilot as my consciousness went from my physical body to my astral body. It was like I was seeing two sets of reality at once, I was aware of my body and the things it was doing, and I was aware of where my astral body was and what it was doing.

It seemed like all my mental resources and executive function went to my astral body though, thats why I say auto pilot for the physical body. It basically shut down everything except for motor movement and a thought here and there.