Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-11-2017, 11:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Is my spirit guide trying to contact me?

I am currently fascinated with connecting with my spirit guide. I experienced this eerie event yesterday; I just followed some instructions online about how to connect with your guide and voice out my desire to connect.

Later that evening, while I was reading some articles online in front of my computer. My printer moves and produces a rolling sound (It indicates that it is on and cleaning the cartridges). I checked my printer, and it wasn’t even on, It wasn’t even plugged in. I stare at it for a long time and until it stops moving.

Also, after a while, a light breath blows in my right ear. I immediately voiced out that I am freaking out and it was enough connecting for today.

What do you guys think? I am still new with this and do you guys have any tips how to connect with spirit guides properly? It would be appreciated. 🙂
Old 01-11-2017, 02:07 PM
Master
Hello Raimu,

Welcome to spiritual forums. There is no proper way of connecting with your guides as individual experiences differ and guides are also not the same. Each one will have their own method of contacting you that is suitable for you. You must trust your gut feeling regarding whether it was your spirit guide who contacted you through the printing machine.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:32 PM
Suspended
double post..
Old 01-11-2017, 02:34 PM
Suspended
Hey Raimu, ill share, you can go into meditation and ask to connect with your guides, ask to connect with your guides or beings who have your highest an best interest at heart and only those, then see what comes to you, pay attention to your thoughts and even if you think your just imagining all this (whatever you get) trust that your not, try not to get caught up in doubts or over thinking just let what ever comes flow, you might also see beings and images and later on in your day or the days to come you may get confirmation and just start noticing things and having some experiences.

I will also quote myself from another thread i recently posted on where i mentioned guides.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Im gonna give a different answer then the others here and say do not ignore signs and do not always think you are creating them. I have ignored signs before or dismissed them and got my butt kicked for it, i now know that this can sometimes be our guides working through our minds using our thoughts to communicate with us, they can talk with you using your thoughts and the signs, you see something an think something straight after it, it might not even be your thought, if something keeps coming up in your life, you might want to not ignore it because it could mean something may happen in the near future regarding it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raimu
I am currently fascinated with connecting with my spirit guide.
The fact that your saying this ^^ could possibly be your guides working through you already, wanting you to get to know them better.
Old 02-11-2017, 01:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you very much Shoni7510 and Nature Grows for the response. :)

I experienced electric devices turning on from the past (e.g Lights turning on, devices moving) I am quite dismissive of it then because I am scared of any supernatural experience although I am curious and fascinated with it. haha

I will try meditation and explore other ways to contact my spirit guide, thanks again for the help guys. I guess I deeply need to trust my inner voice and go with it.
Old 02-11-2017, 05:40 AM
Suspended
Quote:

I experienced electric devices turning on from the past (e.g Lights turning on, devices moving)

Your welcome, next time you have the lights flicker around you pay attention, what where you thinking about right before they flickered? then what comes next. peace.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:03 AM
Master
Quote:

I experienced electric devices turning on from the past (e.g Lights turning on, devices moving) I am quite dismissive of it then because I am scared of any supernatural experience although I am curious and fascinated with it. haha

I will try meditation and explore other ways to contact my spirit guide, thanks again for the help guys. I guess I deeply need to trust my inner voice and go with it.

You are welcome. Since you have initiated contact with them you must start paying attention to your surroundings.
Old 02-11-2017, 01:20 AM
Newbie ;)

sorry double post. -_-
Old 02-11-2017, 06:21 AM
Newbie ;)

I used to sense something around me but I am always ignoring it. haha

Flickering of lights started when my friend died. I didn't attend her funeral because I hate saying goodbye. Since then, no matter how much I ignore it, light keeps turning on and off, music turning on and off too. (My Mom even noticed it but I just shrugged it off and told her it was nothing).
It stopped when I didn't show any reaction anymore.

Not until recently when I got interested with spirit guides and wanting to connect with them, electronic devices begin to act weird again.
I actually want to know about them but I don't know how to begin, I want to meet them in my dreams but I am a deep sleeper and I don't usually remember my dreams in the morning. haha I am just sensitive with unnatural things around me and I do sense energy. But I want to communicate I just dont know how.
Old 02-11-2017, 06:54 PM
Knower
My Printer makes horrible clicking sounds when it is about to print a document. It will pause, then grind for a bit, make horrible clicking noises, clunk, then fail to print the document. I hope that is not my spirit guide doing that!