Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-06-2017, 07:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamEffort
Then it's kind of weird that you're all over threads titled things like "do angels really exist" if you don't believe we exist. But okay. Everybody needs a hobby I guess.

I don't know him offhand but I can try to find him. Any other details are helpful but if you're playing a "let's test this guy" game then I can work with a name but it'll take longer.

lol well, my father is an atheist but I occasionally catch him watching paranormal stuff on his laptop. Like father like son I suppose? So me hanging around here shouldn't be too weird (Even though I am not quite an atheist like him).

Details about this guy? Uhm, unless my best friend was fooling me he enjoyed videogames and movies like his host. He also had the tendency to ''test'' me a lot with many things and see how I react for whatever reason, and tried to help me with some personal stuff unless it was for his own personal agenda. But about his looks, I have no freaking idea since I've never seen him.
Old 28-06-2017, 07:13 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
lol well, my father is an atheist but I occasionally catch him watching paranormal stuff on his laptop. Like father like son I suppose? So me hanging around here shouldn't be too weird (Even though I am not quite an atheist like him).

Details about this guy? Uhm, unless my best friend was fooling me he enjoyed videogames and movies like his host. He also had the tendency to ''test'' me a lot with many things and see how I react for whatever reason, and tried to help me with some personal stuff unless it was for his own personal agenda. But about his looks, I have no freaking idea since I've never seen him.

Okay, fair enough. I'll see what I find out.
Old 28-06-2017, 07:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamEffort
Okay, fair enough. I'll see what I find out.

Good luck.
Old 29-07-2017, 05:29 PM
Deactivated Account
I think the MAKER must choose you in order for you to have angels.Those who are not chosen have no guides often.It is common in the new testament about that.
Old 07-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by irakoze patrick
hi?
i want to know if angels exist,how can i cantact them for a guide and i'd like to know the name of angel who guide people born on may 26 1991 like for instance me.thanks for your best answer.i'm from Burundi

I absolutely believe they do exist. Please read my thread Angels & White Feathers in Spiritual Forums.
Old 07-08-2017, 09:05 PM
Knower

Dear irakoze patrick

Angel is just a comom designation for spirits that achieved high evolutionary stage!

From the SpiritĀ“s Book from Allan Kardec, questions 100 to 131 explains everithing about this!

For each of us before we reincanate it is designated for us a protector spirit (some called them guardian angel or spiritual guide, but proper name is protector spirit) in the same book questions from 489 to 521 you will find everithing about this. Since it was designated before your conception, your birthday is irrelevant for any kind of reference or purpose!

You can freely download The SpiritĀ“s Book in the internet in pdf file.

Good study!
Old 11-08-2017, 04:18 AM
Pathfinder
Well, that's one viewpoint from one book.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:53 AM
Knower

Dear TeamEffort

Sorry but it is not another viewpoint. 5 books were compiled by Mr Kardec but it was not writen by him. He made more than 100 different question and submit to the spirits to answer them. Same questions were sent to several different countries, from various languages.

Pse take a look on the Gospel (third book) it was published in 1864 and you will see several messages from the spirits dated from 1861, 62, 63. Read those messages and you will se by the content is from high level spirits!

Okay, you can say it's the point of view of the spirits, spirits from high rank, I will fully agree with you, but far to be from human point of view!

Good study!
Old 12-08-2017, 02:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1

They most certainly do !!! The fact that I'm still alive is proof
Old 13-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Deactivated Account
The best way to test if the angels are arround you is to close your eyes,
and to mentally talk to them, something like:

"Dear guardian angel, please show me a sign, which i will understand, that you are arround me"

Then watch throughout the day. You may see doves, or feathers, where usually there are none.
Or you may find coins or other things, maybe gloves, yet even a single shoe can be a sign. Some random people may greet you, or say something which you will recognize.
Just aknowledge that you saw it, and do not doubt it, because doubt is a belief killer, and whenever a doubting thoughts comes, say a prayer, or simply repeat few times "thanks" or "thank you".

If you continue to mentally talk to them, then the increased awareness of the numbers like 111,222,444,555 and others may occur.

When you are convinced that they are there, then you can (i usually ask Michael and Raphael) ask for help in specific situations, just do not tell them what to do.
Call upon them and tell them what you think your problem is, and be thankfull for whatever happens. (avoid to be angry, which may happen !)

If you get interested in communication with them, then get you angel oracle cards, which can help you to understand their messages better.

I have got few of the cards (as iphone app) from doreen virtue, and found it useful in the way how the text is written.

God bless you.