Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-10-2017, 08:19 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody29
Ok, thanks. I get the point.
Anyway, i did another reading, just to double-check. I got 5 of swords (rev), 9 of pentacles (rev) and 9 of cups (rev). I understand this means he was unhappy, depressed, etc. But since there is no suicide card, how do i know this is what my cards are trying to tell me? I mean, maybe this just means he was unhappy and depressed at the time of his death. But does this automatically mean that he killed himself?
I'm new to this whole Tarot thing, so i still have to figure out a lot of things.

As a reader, and especially a new reader, it is impossible (and unethical) to try and read someone's frame of mind without consent, it is pure speculation (and sadly unverifiable). I'm not trying to provoke you in any way, a family member went through something similar with a friend, so I empathise with that feeling of wanting to know what happened and what was going through their mind. The not knowing can be emotionally destructive, the loved ones left behind feel helpless and dazed, the 'what ifs' and the 'whys' constant. So my heart goes out to you.

As you stated he was a drug user so there was obviously depression and a sense of hopelessness there. Maybe the inquest outcome needs to be accepted. Not all overdose deaths are intentional and not all suicide victims leave notes

Whatever happened is now between your friend and his maker. Nobody will ever know for definite what happened and it may be time to let go and allow your friend to rest in peace.
You could use your tarot to help you do this, use it to find out how to move through the grief and heal from this experience, many readers use it specifically for healing purposes.