Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-10-2014, 11:23 PM
Shaine

Lucid Dreaming Crystal? ...Moldavite Experience

So I have only experience Lucid Dreaming a couple of times and each occurrence happened after I started wearing a piece of Moldavite crystal. Here is a link to a YouTube video of me talking about my personal Moldavite experience.

http://youtu.be/t0LYriP7E9Q

Has anyone else here worked with Moldavite?
Old 21-10-2014, 10:17 PM
Suspended

Hi Shaine. l watched your vid.
l've never used crystals myself, except to put a lump of amethyst under my pillow. But, moldavite sounds interesting, if you have a genuine piece, because apparently there is a lot of fake stuff out there, especially from the east [china in particular].
So, thanks for the suggestion.
Old 22-10-2014, 05:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaine
So I have only experience Lucid Dreaming a couple of times and each occurrence happened after I started wearing a piece of Moldavite crystal. Here is a link to a YouTube video of me talking about my personal Moldavite experience.

http://youtu.be/t0LYriP7E9Q

Has anyone else here worked with Moldavite?
Watched the first few minutes of your video and I want to say don't believe or buy into the hype in regards to any stone. It's not that people are wrong or even liars it is just that we all react differently to the different elemental and chemical composition of a specific stone. Elemental and chemical composition vary from one type of stone to another, it can even vary from two types of the same stone especially in a stone with so many different variations such as Moldavite. So just because someone claims a stone has so and so metaphysical properties and uses absolutely never means you are going to have anything relative to those claims and/or other's experiences. The greatest and most important thing with any stone is self-discovery, your self-discovery is far better for you than any other anticipations, claims, etc.

Does Moldavite help with lucid dreaming for me personally? Yes, it does. It helps with both lucid dreaming and astral projection and really amps up the opportunities to have and the number of both of those I have on a daily/nightly basis. The other stone I use for to help with that as well as Nuummite, those are two of the most important and necessary stones for me personally. But once again that is just me, everyone else is going to have their own reactions and experiences to each individual stone.
Old 26-10-2014, 06:00 AM
Experiencer

Moldavite keeps me up all night. Glad it doesnt for you. I had to put it in another room in the.middle of the night and instantly relaxed. I have had three and they always dissapear. Guess I am not ready for it just yet. It made me woozy during the day, but amped ul at nigjt. Trjed getting more, but whefe I get it at a good price on amazon....all gone.