Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-11-2014, 06:22 PM
Vonny

Can't project, still fearful, help!! Xx

I have overcome the fear of the rapid heart chakra beat and I have now experienced some vibration, however, I am too fearful to leave my body. I keep telling myself 'it's natural, just go with it' but it doesn't work. Any tips how to get over this fear I have? I know it's a personal thing but I think the fear is just down to the fact that I've never done it before, it's not a fear of death or anything. Any tips please? Xx
Old 02-11-2014, 06:56 PM
Ascender
I've read that when we're having dreams, we're in astral world. If it's true then that means you've been in astral world many times.
Old 02-11-2014, 06:57 PM
Ascender
Also, I've consciously astral projected many times; it has been fun.
Old 02-11-2014, 08:08 PM
Vonny

That's true kralaro, we have an OBE every night when we dream, I've had a couple of lucid dreams before, love them.
Old 03-11-2014, 08:06 PM
Guide
When i experience something new with meditation or AP, the amazement usually ends the experience. It's like I can only get I little farther every time I meditate. Are you able to get farther and farther into it every time or do you feel like you are stuck at the same point every time? Just keep working on it and you will make break through a as you become accustomed to the feelings
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 04-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Vonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Back Seat
When i experience something new with meditation or AP, the amazement usually ends the experience. It's like I can only get I little farther every time I meditate. Are you able to get farther and farther into it every time or do you feel like you are stuck at the same point every time? Just keep working on it and you will make break through a as you become accustomed to the feelings
Thank you, yes I get stuck, then I scare myself because it's via a self induced AP that I'm entering the unknown. In a lucid dream I have had no choice in participating as it's happened spontaneously whilst asleep. I woke myself up in a lucid dream before, I was about to kiss someone ( which wasn't my partner) and I think I woke up out of guilt!
Old 04-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonny
Thank you, yes I get stuck, then I scare myself because it's via a self induced AP that I'm entering the unknown. In a lucid dream I have had no choice in participating as it's happened spontaneously whilst asleep. I woke myself up in a lucid dream before, I was about to kiss someone ( which wasn't my partner) and I think I woke up out of guilt!

Well if you were going to cheat on your partner, best to do it in the dream world right? Hehe

All joking aside, have you ever tried clearing your surrounding of negative energies? Negative energy can effect us in our physical world and our dream world. There are many techniques for clearing to choose from, but as long as you believe it and intend on it, you can create more positive energy in your experiences.

Do you have any negative energies between you and your partner? Anything from a lingering argument or lack of engagement can build up negative energy
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 04-11-2014, 08:22 PM
Vonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Back Seat
Well if you were going to cheat on your partner, best to do it in the dream world right? Hehe

All joking aside, have you ever tried clearing your surrounding of negative energies? Negative energy can effect us in our physical world and our dream world. There are many techniques for clearing to choose from, but as long as you believe it and intend on it, you can create more positive energy in your experiences.

Do you have any negative energies between you and your partner? Anything from a lingering argument or lack of engagement can build up negative energy

Haha, absolutely!
That's very interesting, there are no negative energies between my partner and I, however, there is something else which happened to me that does crop up in my thoughts sometimes. I would love to know how to clear my negative energies, I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:48 PM
Gonewithpie

Just send a quick prayer to your guardian angel, tell them to send you good thoughts. I hope this helped.