Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 11-02-2012, 10:35 AM
WiseMaster

String Thoery RE: Proof that GOD exists

sorry my equation is wrong. i wasnt well when i wrote this up. ive now altered the equation

E = Momentum ^-1 times Wavelength^-1 times Weight ^-1

the string thoery which can never be proven or unproven as you cannot get an answer for Energy.

All of them are connected through Mass, Velocity and Force/Frequency

Momentum = Mass times Velocity
Velocity = Wavelength times Force/Frequency
Weight = Gravity (in the form of Force/Frequency) times Mass

The String Theory
Combines Gravity, Radiation, Mass and Velocity

Energy also equals momentum divided by velocity divided by weight divided by momentum ... and so on for infinity.

Energy is also to the power of infinity
Power is to the power of negative infinity
or energy is good, and power is bad. which we already all know.
GOD is energy, SATAN is power

There is NO answer to the universe. Period.
The meaning of life is to Love and be Loved.

Old 11-02-2012, 12:20 PM
n2mec

For me, I agree with you. may be the important things were never meant to be explained just agreed upon.
Old 14-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Ascender
I agree as well.

String theory was a big background for alot of my theories, as its suppossed to connect to everything, and that benefit is what I use for foundation of any new theory.

It may seem like there are millions and billions of options and avenues, but in truth its always the same few things. Like you were saying which I use gravity/energy of mass, force/interaction of mass, and mass. With us its "mind, body, and soul". When observing its " good, bad, and indifferent ". Almost everything can be broken down to three, how it plays out depends on your frame of mind/perception of the action and reaction.

Let's compare some things allready broken down to 3 though. Ill use our topics "God, and G/F/M". Starting with G and gravity.

Gravity is the momentum and potential energy the mass can influence, not good or bad just a constant push. It would be the result of creating distance within mass to allow interaction. To me the "G" looks like a little picture of a planets solar rotation, with the line pointing to source of its influence (center of gravity).

Force/O is the potential energy a mass can release when encountering another force or mass. The whole of the mass's kinetic results. Usualy the more disasterous the larger in scale its percieved, and much less so the smaller in scale. To me the "O" looks like a round solid mass.

Energy/D is the electrical interaction between mass in its gravitational field. It balances the energies and forces allready at play within its field. Often redistributing its friction instantly, returning to its preffered balance with a loud resounding SMASH. It plays in all fields but comes from a main source, to us our sun. Its bright and sunny, but that is the reaction to its action. Its action is energy, but we see the reaction as light. Which to me the "D" looks like a planet with half of it in its shadow from the sun.

If you havnt discovered this my point is, we are all connected like string theory suggests. Its just easier to see it at a smaller scale, because you can keep track of what your compairing. ;)
Old 14-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Time

String theory/quantum mechanics also show that particles can "pop" in and out of exsistance, and show up somewhere else, at random.

Also, sting theory is really contradictory, yet complimentary to the other "old" branches of physics. THe only thing that string theory has proven, is that the universe is not black and white, there is a middle ground, therefore the universe is a balance between chaos, and harmony, which balance out to what physisists say is "zero".
Old 15-02-2012, 07:21 PM
SpiralNature

String theory is only one theory, which unless proof is found can not give proof to anything else in my opinion.

I'm not suggesting there is no higher divine but I don't believe string theory proves the existence of a god.
Old 13-03-2012, 01:20 AM
hse1pbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseMaster
sorry my equation is wrong. i wasnt well when i wrote this up. ive now altered the equation

E = Momentum ^-1 times Wavelength^-1 times Weight ^-1

Where is this equation coming from? The units do not work out. Energy has units of (kg*m^2)/(s^2). Your equation has units of (s^3)/(kg^2*m^3). For your equation to make any physical sense, the units need to match.
Old 16-03-2012, 03:29 AM
Guide
I think it's becoming more than a theory. The more we analyze the data compiled from the atomic colliders the more we see things are made up of other things and when you smash specific things together the energy released yeilds particular particles and behavioral characteristics.

Some day far into the future, if progress continues it's course, we might finally to able to say what many people have known all along - that God is not a person.