Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 27-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Dragonfhain

The Bermuda Triangle

Now, about 6 months ago there was a show on TV. It was about the Bermuda Triangle. I can't really remember this properly but they were talking about a man who was in this small charter plane (If you have seen this and I have said something wrong please post what it was) and they were flying from the Bahama's back to somewhere in Florida. While going back to this place in Florida they crossed the path of the Bermuda Triangle and all their instruments went all wrong and where not working. They were having some trouble then everything went back to normal and they looked down and they were in the wrong town in Florida waaaaaay quicker than they should have been and used waaaaaaay less fuel. It was mentioned I think as time travel. I do believe in. As well as other dimensions which also brings me to the fact that people have said that if you get the right time and area of the Bermuda you can go into another dimension? And I am so going to go to those places and never come back to earth unless i don't like them! lol. but my conclusion...

Do you think this is an example of time travel? or something else? Or maybe even a whole hoax?
Old 27-02-2012, 12:25 PM
Shelly

I recomend The Bermuda Triangle Mystery: Solved by Lawrence David Kusche which proves there is no mystery.
Old 27-02-2012, 06:15 PM
sesheta

To Dragonofhain

I saw that show, too! That was a really interesting case, and it made me wonder, too :)
I don't have any real conclusions on the Bermuda Triangle...is it just me, or does it also seem like it's not as "active" as it used to be?
But I do believe that there are many things in this universe that we can't explain (yet). I mean, who's to say that it isn't a time portal of some kind? Who's to say time travel isn't, or won't be, possible someday?
Let's face it....just over 100 years ago, if you had told people that we would be able to send a man to the moon in a spaceship, talk on phones with no wires or cords, small enough to carry in our pockets, or that we would be able to use a machine at home to do everything from banking, to communicating with people on the other side of the world.....they would have said it was all "impossible.".....
Old 27-02-2012, 08:48 PM
Dragonfhain

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
I saw that show, too! That was a really interesting case, and it made me wonder, too :)
I don't have any real conclusions on the Bermuda Triangle...is it just me, or does it also seem like it's not as "active" as it used to be?
But I do believe that there are many things in this universe that we can't explain (yet). I mean, who's to say that it isn't a time portal of some kind? Who's to say time travel isn't, or won't be, possible someday?
Let's face it....just over 100 years ago, if you had told people that we would be able to send a man to the moon in a spaceship, talk on phones with no wires or cords, small enough to carry in our pockets, or that we would be able to use a machine at home to do everything from banking, to communicating with people on the other side of the world.....they would have said it was all "impossible.".....
You are so right!
Old 11-05-2012, 06:38 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
.is it just me, or does it also seem like it's not as "active" as it used to be?
But I do believe that there are many things in this universe that we can't explain (yet). I mean, who's to say that it isn't a time portal of some kind? ...

I understand it's an unstable vortex that occasionally causes odd phenomena such as these.
Imagination has nothing to do with it, as suggested, and professional pilots, sea captains certainly know how to deal with unpredictable weather variations, just as in any other part of the world.
So this is something wholly unique to this area.
Old 27-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Dragonfhain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelly
I recomend The Bermuda Triangle Mystery: Solved by Lawrence David Kusche which proves there is no mystery.
Thank you for that. I am defiantly going to try and go and get that book.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:49 PM
PitBull

It was electric fog that caused that and formed the tunnel that they flew through. Thay had a psychic there,those same people that did the documentry took the psychic over atlanta or atlantis,theres lots of chrystal there creating lots of energy. The psychic said that if the sun reflects from it taht me be the cause of that energy creating the tunnel. But then they also said that some planets alighn with the place and is also the amp for energy. There are volcanos there,a city with lots of chrystal and along with that many deaths. That exact same show you spoke about showed 7 jap planes on its way to somewhere to bomb back that time of vietnam or some war and 7 planes were recorded flying in circles within the bermuda. Those instruments that thay used didnt exactly work well with the electric fog that was there or apears there. ships that sunk was hit by rogue waves. They werent found because of a reef in the water that causes a current and moves the vessels from the original sinking point, thay exlpained all of this on that same program
Old 02-03-2012, 05:52 PM
PitBull

Nasa has 2 options for space travel in future..... Black holes in space,but they havent come up with a material that would be strong enough. And then that electric fog tunnel. But they first have to find out how the electric fog did it. I thing the answer is in the spirals that fog made
Old 02-03-2012, 07:19 PM
astroboy

Here's the video you're looking for.
http://nasachandra.wordpress.com/201...ien-theorists/
Old 02-03-2012, 07:36 PM
astroboy

I found something else which is more interesting. Happy reading:-
http://www.gravitywarpdrive.com/Berm...Time_Warps.htm