Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 14-04-2015, 08:13 AM
KaidaMidnight

I am a new member and I have come to this thread to pay my respects to Matt.

I did not know him, but he founded this wonderful spiritual forum, which I stumbled upon having given up hope I would find a spiritual haven, ever.
Matt, you have created a piece of heaven, here on earth, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart...
Old 25-07-2015, 08:22 PM
JackofSpades

As a new member, I'd like to light a virtual candle for Matt too. His dream about how the forum should be, sounds inspiring.
Old 28-07-2015, 10:55 PM
Master
Through all our trials and good times ,a place that helps to catalyse the next step, Thankyou again Devolution..........
Old 30-07-2015, 02:11 PM
Knower
What a visionary!! Iwonder what I would have done without this forum?

Does anyone know how he passed? Was he ill. sorry if this is offensive to ask
Old 30-07-2015, 02:49 PM
Guide
He had a heart aneurysm.
Old 05-08-2015, 03:07 AM
DivineArchitect

Thank you Matt.
I send my love and gratitude. Every time I come onto this forum, I shall remember you Matt and your work in creating this forum. I shall honour your name and your forum.
Even though I have not the pleasure of meeting you in person. From these kind words that I have read, this forum that you aspired to, and did create, lets me see that you are truly a man of great calibre.
Much love and comfort to all those whose lives you touched, and continues to touch.
Old 23-08-2015, 04:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you Matt for creating such a wonderful site. Thank you.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:33 PM
Seeker

Wanted to first post a HUGE thank you to Matt for creating this site, and to thank all those that have kept this forum open.
It is very sad that he passed away so young, but I definitely feel as if he has made an impact on the world for his vision - we are all here striving to grow in spiritual development and understanding.
Thank you Matt. And I hope the messages of compassion and love within these forums reach out and continue to touch even more lives.
Old 29-10-2015, 10:59 PM
Deactivated Account
I can't believe it's almost six years since we lost Matt but he has never been forgotten, I hope his loved ones are all well and that the pain of losing such a precious soul is fading, to be replaced by beautiful and happy memories, I will be thinking of you all on his anniversary, daisy

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 06-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Experiencer

This is the first time I visit this board, and it so happens to be on the day he passed. He seems to have been such a sweet man.