Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 01-08-2019, 08:33 AM
Pathfinder

How Your Thoughts Manifest In The Physical “A Scientific Peek”

For those of you who are interested in the technicalities, I will attempt to give you a super-brief explanation regarding the interlink of steps that take place whence you release a thought, and how it contributes to your attracted experiences. Your thoughts have the ability to influence the physical plane because your thoughts can create all forms of energy. From this simple formula, you can see how thought is interconnected with all the energetic states, which will help give you a better understanding of deliberate attraction. Keep in mind that I’m just giving you the gist of it to help expand your awareness.

Here goes. Creation begins no lower than the fifth dimension. In the fourth dimension, you have the power to pull strings in this third-dimensional reality to sway events. In the third dimension, you can build with what you have in the relative. For the record, I have no idea how many dimensions there are in our universe. We can only know as high as our thoughts can reach. Also, our awareness can only go as high as our emotions can feel. Our thoughts and emotions are our ability to tap into a fifth-dimensional consciousness. Anything above and beyond our thoughts and emotions cannot be perceived by us nor measured by any of our third-dimensional equipment. Therefore, I can presume that our thoughts and emotions are our barrier of dimensional awareness as third-dimensional beings. That is where this formula begins because we can't perceive beyond our thoughts, or feel beyond our emotions.

Thought-energy being in a higher dimensional plane will create aether-energy in our physical plane, and upon the release of that energy (by releasing the thought) will initiate a domino effect or “collapse.” A collapse of either state of energy happens when it fully dissolves, which causes that state of energy to morph into a different state of energy. Each energetic state that collapses becomes a different energetic state. Also, each different state of energy affects the physical plane in a different way.

Thought creates aether-energy or thought-matter, and when that thought is released, the aether-energy collapses. The influence or violence of the collapse is directly proportional to the intensity and power of the thought that collapses. For the sake of explanation, think of each thought like a cup of water. Each thought given on a specific subject is like a cup of water being poured into a huge vat on stilts. The more thought invested, the more cups of water. The more cups of water, the more devastating the results will be when the latches open to release the water.

Therefore, thought makes aether-energy. When the feeding of aether-energy stops, the latches open and the aether-energy collapses. When aether-energy collapses, it morphs into gravity. When gravity collapses, it becomes magnetism. When magnetism collapses, it becomes electricity. When electricity collapses, it becomes light. When light collapses, it becomes heat. When heat collapses, it becomes sound. When sound collapses, it’s frequency becomes a vibration in a physical medium. It has been said that if a frequency is compressed, it can become matter as we know it in this physical plane in which we live.

That said, here’s a quick example of a collapse. If you place a scalding hot pan in a sink filled with cold water, it will make a sharp sound. What you are hearing is an instantaneous collapse of heat as it instantaneously decelerates from the absorption of the cool water.

If you were to reverse this formula where the medium that absorbs the energy is consistently being fed with that energy, then it would accelerate that medium to the higher state of the property. For example, when food is microwaved the food becomes the absorbing medium that is absorbing high frequencies of sound. The food begins to get hot as it continuously absorbs the frequencies because they are creating friction in the food. The filament in a standard light bulb is a resistor for electricity. The filament is a thin wire that gets extremely hot from the resistance but doesn't burn out because the bulb is filled with argon gas. The light that emits from the filament comes from the acceleration of extreme heat. Point being, energy is either accelerating a medium or is being completely absorbed and voided out by a medium.

It has been proven that all forms of energy are interchangeable and energy is interchangeable with matter. We live in a light-universe; therefore, as long as you can accelerate or decelerate that energy into light, you can create matter because matter can be made from light. All matter in the lower dimensions is a very dense, low vibrating form of light. Two photons smashed together will create an electron and a positron, which are a form of matter on a subatomic level. It’s a lot easier said than done, but if you find quantum electrodynamics interesting and you would like to understand more, you can begin by searching “Breit-Wheeler process” on an internet search engine.

Energy and matter being interchangeable is the basic foundation of Albert Einstein's special theory of relativity. What you think is completely separate and different is actually very similar. We live in a light-universe which means all forms of energy and matter are somehow connected to light, which means everything is connected to light. Since everything, both living and not, are connected to light, we are all somehow connected. As we came from the light, we will one day return to the light. Therefore, the separation you think you have in and with the universe is a mere illusion. You are connected to everything.

When you deliberately attract and manifest, you are also working with the fifth dimension. The fifth dimension and higher is a timeless eternal now, where everything is interconnected. In the fifth dimension, time and space is an illusion and serves as much purpose as the attention you give it when deliberately attracting and manifesting. As it is above so it is below. Therefore, stepping away and hoarding your energy is not an option in this third-dimensional reality. You are either excelling or being reduced. There is no escape because you are connected to everything, and the give-and-take never ceases.

That said, and for the sake of this brief explanation, you only need to grasp 3 concepts. Firstly, once you let your thoughts go, they collapse into a gravity. Your gravity is connected to everything in our universe, but can only draw in that which you resonate with. In other words, you can only gravitationally pull in the possibilities and options that are within your belief structure.

Secondly, your attention and beliefs also feed your presence as your gravity collapses into magnetism. Your magnetism is the presence others feel when they are around you and vice-versa. Magnetic presence is what helps you tell the difference between a realistic wax figure and a real person standing still next to the wax figure. It's why you can feel the difference between a fake plant and a live plant.

Thirdly, if you put the first two concepts together and add some intentions then you are doing no more than playing “catch” with yourself on a quantum level when deliberately attracting. You are radiating a vibe, releasing it, then repositioning yourself to click with the elements your gravity collected on its way back to you. Elements that resonate with the vibrations of your gravity that your released-thoughts morphed into. As long as you stay true to your intentions and stay focused, your collapsed gravity or magnetic presence will keep you magnetically intuned to click with the elements as they gravitate close to you. Otherwise, the game of self-catch ends unsuccessfully and the ball drops, “or floats away,” and you get to try it again.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Fish

Thank you for sharing this dope scientific take on manifestation!! Very helpful in my understanding of the concept!
Old 12-08-2019, 10:47 PM
Master
Concentrate on the things thats you love because thats what you want to manifest right?, the things you love right?, you can have it all if you just love it all. Amen
Old 29-08-2019, 08:56 AM
Newbie ;)

i want to answer this as it is ruined my life. thoughts literally changes man / women life by the little thought of positive or negative you can move forward or move way back to darkness. It is one of the most important thing to teach our children that everyone should positive..
Old 29-08-2019, 03:12 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmcshan98
i want to answer this as it is ruined my life. thoughts literally changes man / women
lives by the little thought of positive or negative you can move forward or move way back to darkness.
It is one of the most important thing to teach our children that everyone should positive..
Yes! Here, here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-08-2019, 03:14 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Concentrate on the things thats you love because that's what
you want to manifest right?, the things you love right?,
you can have it all if you just love it all. Amen
Love it.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-08-2019, 05:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Concentrate on the things thats you love because thats what you want to manifest right?, the things you love right?, you can have it all if you just love it all. Amen
My spiritual mentor always said, "Don't think about things that you don't want to attract to your self."

The converse, as you duly noted, is also true. "Concentrate on the the things that you love because that's what you want to manifest."

Old 31-08-2019, 01:40 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
My spiritual mentor always said, "Don't think about things that you don't want to attract to your self."

The converse, as you duly noted, is also true. "Concentrate on the the things that you love because that's what you want to manifest."

I can't hear that enough!

Old 31-08-2019, 12:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

Then I'll say it again.

Quote:

Old 31-08-2019, 12:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

...and I'll say it once more.

Quote: