Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 27-09-2019, 08:34 PM
Seeker

:hiding:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialZero
Death hexing is never the answer.

This is true. Extenuating circumstances may be the only exemption, but still. I totally agree with you on this.
Old 27-09-2019, 08:40 PM
Seeker

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe-Knee
I buried something in her subconscious and I've been doing it because I like pee'ing her off. Since she hasn't died I've decided to permanently close her crown chakra to be free of her.

Yes I'm the one who started this, I ghosted her then contacted her when I was about to move in in with someone I fell in love with. My mistake was contacting her to take the pee out of her but it backfired she said if I truly loved my new girl I wouldn't be texting other girls behind her back so she told friends of my girl that I was texting her and it caused me problems. Obviously I didn't like that and I'd learned by spirit what she had really thought about me when I met her and I really didn't like that either.

I ditch women. I've been told I look like Colin Farrell so please, I mean come on, this is why women don't ditch me. I've never had one that didn't like me who was glad I'd ghosted her. That's why I despise her and why I've done what I have. She met me and realised I wasn't her cup of tea but she was too kind to say so and I didn't even know this till after. She never gave me a second thought for years. But I thought about her even whilst with someone else and I've made her pay.

She's always known something wasn't quite right with her life and she guessed going back when it all seemed to start. It seemed to hit her that it was me and it made sense to her. Now she laughs at me. She can laugh, I know her every move and thought 24/7 and I'll still continue making sure there will be no abundance for her as I've done for years. Now she knows it's me it's gotten harder because I have to use all my energy. She ignores me completely or picks up her pendulum and I'm at the other end and I tell her what I think of her. She used to be scared when she didn't know what was going on but now she knows, she just laughs.

I'm desperate for her to pick her pendulum up so I can communicate with her as myself, trashing her dreams and giving her thoughts, it takes a lot to do that and she knows so I like her picking up her pendulum but she's stopped. Sigh!

I should stop and yes I know I'm sick.

A.Wilson

Sounds to me like you're very insecure and you really need to distance yourself from the dating world and focus on yourself. I commend you for being honest. It surely does take a lot! Now, stop hurting people, before you hurt yourself instead!
Old 30-09-2019, 10:23 PM
Pathfinder
When push comes to shove....

She caught me attempting to fill her subconscious with parasthesia. I can't send thoughts now, she's too acutely aware of all her thoughts and she quiets her mind constantly to weed mine out.

I have to invade with a full onslaught throughout the night since the only time I can get to her is when she's sleeping. This has become a battle of the wills and a p ssing contest. Is anybody willing to tell her to surrender to me. Its the only way to remove her out of my head. PLEASE!

A.Wilson
Old 30-09-2019, 10:45 PM
Master
Quote:
When push comes to shove....

She caught me attempting to fill her subconscious with parasthesia. I can't send thoughts now, she's too acutely aware of all her thoughts and she quiets her mind constantly to weed mine out.

I have to invade with a full onslaught throughout the night since the only time I can get to her is when she's sleeping. This has become a battle of the wills and a p ssing contest. Is anybody willing to tell her to surrender to me. Its the only way to remove her out of my head. PLEASE!

A.Wilson
Hey AW - you've heard that what goes around comes around? You gonna get 'it' from my and others thoughts which flow youward in con-sequence methinks ... probably when you are 'sleeping'. Because of what yoiu have shared here, she on the other hand is gonna get my/our 'protection'.

From my book:

"Again, because psychospiritual dynamics are ubiqui*tous, I wish to emphasize that we are not just affected by overt expression but influenced by attitudes and intentions as well. In effect, these can be quite impressive! Walls and barricades provide no protection in this regard, for, besides early childhood, there are always times when we are not cogently self-directing, and therefore vulnerable. Without exception, we are psychospiritually defenseless when in deep sleep."
Old 30-09-2019, 11:27 PM
Seeker
I guarantee you that everything you are 'doing' towards this girl is completely invisible and totally unfelt by her. The only reason she is in your head is because you put her there, and the only way to get her out is to do it yourself. You may need help, and there is nothing wrong with asking for help. You have become fixated on her and it is up to you to admit you have a problem and get help. Even if I am completely wrong, and you are a magic death hex wielding super villain-wizard, you want this to end and the way to do it is to go and get help. They will help you get her out of your head. You win both ways.
Old 01-10-2019, 01:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheShatters
I guarantee you that everything you are 'doing' towards this girl is completely invisible and totally unfelt by her. The only reason she is in your head is because you put her there, and the only way to get her out is to do it yourself. You may need help, and there is nothing wrong with asking for help. You have become fixated on her and it is up to you to admit you have a problem and get help. Even if I am completely wrong, and you are a magic death hex wielding super villain-wizard, you want this to end and the way to do it is to go and get help. They will help you get her out of your head. You win both ways.
You think if you said that kind of things to (a) Hitler, that would stop him?

Get real!
Old 01-10-2019, 02:36 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
You think if you said that kind of things to (a) Hitler, that would stop him?

Get real!

Sadly, I know that the law does not work in favor of stopping him either.
Old 01-10-2019, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheShatters
Sadly, I know that the law does not work in favor of stopping him either.
Yah - however, my (earlier) 'point' was that spiritual attitudes and intentions action could/would be powerfull in this regard. In more general terms, from my book:
As the ill effects of ecosystemic deterioration become more assaultive and inescapable, the process progressively becomes more energized and all-encompassing. The impetus to identify and correct what has gone wrong intensifies to the point where all that is of consequence is examined and a referendum based on conscience is held. ‘Apparent’ words and deeds are scrutinized; underlying attitudes and intentions are clairvoyantly assessed. Not just gross unwholesomeness, charades of piety and legality are judged for what they are, as mores are seen to be mere ‘forms’ of expression and the spirit which gave rise to them is redistilled and clarified. Dialogue and debate lead to consensus and conviction. Spokespersons and exemplars emerge in all quarters. What is necessary and beneficial is earnestly espoused and advocated. What is wasteful and counterproductive is equally earnestly abhorred, and those who engage in such behaviors are censured and castigated. (Though we have clearly embarked on such enterprise, much more is yet to be said and done on this score, in the current macrocycle.)

Consequences follow in increasingly rapid succession. Whether because they exclusively focus on enhancing their own or their own kind’s welfare or for some other reason, those who lack appropriate regard and concern for the developmental needs of others are identified as detractors from and traitors to Life. Simply called to honor conscience, confronted, and given a chance to change at first, those who obdurately remain violational are soulfully condemned soon thereafter. A significant portion of the yearning for conditions to improve is channeled into wishes for their comeuppance and elimination from Life’s arena. Such desires finally becomes so focused and, in combination, so intense that, personal privilege and power notwithstanding, that very train of events is psychospiritually impelled.

The demoralization and demise of those who don’t accede to and accord with the prescriptions of conscience is assured by their own apprehensiveness—they are simultaneously afflicted from within. Particularly when others around them increasingly suffer, because they then cannot escape knowing that selfish excess is unjustified and denying others their due is a sin, personal misgivings and anticipation of retributive misfortune overshadow their thoughts and feelings. Their fantasies become more troubled. Horrible happenings haunt their dreams. They keep imagining not obtaining what they want and losing what they already have. More and more, what is strikes them as personally insulting. However much may actually be available to them, they experience what isn’t as a significant denial. A sense of incompleteness and insatiety dogs their heels. Feeling more and more alienated from others and less and less a part of Life’s flow, they find being alone and doing nothing ‘grand’ unpleasant and disquieting.

In conjunction with the effect of the psychospiritual reactions they evoke from others, such wretched thoughts and feelings psychospiritually operate to guarantee them consequences that are most unfortunate. In proportion to how callous and destructive they are, judgments and forebodings see to it that they become foci for what, to those who are naive, appear to be ‘chance’ accidents, ‘natural’ illnesses, ‘inadvertent’ errors in judgment and ‘unavoidable’ catastrophes. However hard they try, wherever they may be, those who are not aligned with Life’s greater expression suffer eventual ill fate as, in realms of Mind and Spirit, they accrue more and more negativity. One way or another, those who don’t lovingly do what they can to advance our common cause go awry; if they don’t change for the better along the way, irretrievably.

Life will not sustain their impetus. The energies of those who remain greedy, withholding and antithetical finally falter, as they engender antagonism from without and are inwardly debilitated by their own sense of sin. Instead of flowering to fruition, their creative thrust is thwarted and perverted. When storms eventually strike, their connection to Life is severed. At the end of each evolutionary cycle and beginning of a new one, such malcontents are excised from the field of thought and feeling that constitutes our species.

The converse holds true as well. ...
There's more in the book, which is freely downloadable (and may then be saved to your computer) from the above link.

Old 01-10-2019, 04:56 PM
Master
[quote=Toe-Knee]When push comes to shove....

A.Wilson

Having her surrender her will to your will is not the way to disentangle from the nonsense you started. That subjugation you want will only escalate the situation you created.

You want help? Here it is. STOP doing what you're doing. Stop assaulting her. Simply leaving her alone will get her out of your head. You're leaving psychic cords between yourselves so those need to be cut but that happens AFTER you stop messing around. There is absolutely no reason for your continued invasion. IF you are as powerful and experienced as you claim, you should have known about psychic cords before you started invading her mind.

It's that simple...just STOP. Absolutely no reason at all for her to surrender to you. This isn't about who wins. It's about interfering with her free will and subjecting it to your will. I could go on a rant about this but won't.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 06-10-2019, 03:44 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Quote:
I know her every thought and everything she does. She. Will. Not. Give. In.

You can't tell me if you were able to do what I can do, that you wouldn't do it yourself! If you think you wouldn't, you wouldn't be able to resist. I know that 100% fact. Everybody I've done it too has surrendered to me. I've been doing this to her for a long time and she won't give in. This is why I can't remove her from my own head. I'm asking for help. Realistic help not stop what you're doing, clearly I can't.

Who do you suggest I get to help? If I can't do it knowing what I know, who do you suggest?

Don't say hello to her and don't push her in the direction of Dimash's SOS. I know who did that and it's crueler than me pushing her to it, she already knows her life is efffed

*** everybody I’ve done it too has surrendered to me***
I no longer can comprehend words that can be used to describe you or your actions. Good luck with your path Toe-Knee
Closed Thread