Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-09-2019, 12:26 AM
LookingForGuidance

Can you tell me which angels govern over TF marriages?

Hi,

I’m looking to know which angels govern over TF marriages - & how I can contact them as I am looking to connect with those who are in control of my Highest Good? Me (just me)

Thank you kindly.
Old 04-09-2019, 10:57 PM
Knower

I have never heard of a 'twin flame marriage'. I am a bit skeptical about TF altogether, and if it does indeed exist, I think it must be extremely rare. I mean, there are billions of people on the earth, with the volume of souls that are moving thru different stages in their development, the odds of any two that are 'perfect mates' or 'identical yin/yang' would be astronomic. Since there are so many people on this page alone who believe they have found their TF, I feel skeptical. Can you give me more information on a twin flame marriage? Why one angle would be responsible for it? Why would a divinity do that to souls?
Old 06-09-2019, 04:19 AM
LookingForGuidance

Re:

Hi, it’s nice to meet you on here. Unfortunately I don’t know the answers to your questions. I literally don’t know anything, I only know what my experiences have been. That’s why I am on here: to look for answers myself. I hope you find what you’re looking for as well.
Old 06-09-2019, 12:03 PM
Knower

Lol, that makes two of us looking for answers! So, you are looking to learn more about finding a TF? From what I have read on here, it seems very much a surprise to the people who have found them. Not all of them are happy. I hope whatever you find makes you happy, tho!!
Old 06-09-2019, 12:59 PM
Master
Hello,

Each of us has an Experience Coordinator. That is the angelic spirit who works with the higher selves of others so that planned goals can get accomplish.

At some level all of our soul plans are known. Each of us having many plans with interactions constantly influencing them. Our intended partner potentials are known. That along with the human's desires and choices come into play.

Essentially the twin flame marriage/relationship is for spiritual awakening. The soul mate marriage/relationship is for human happiness and well being. Very slowly we are starting to understand these distinctions.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-09-2019, 03:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookingForGuidance
Hi,

I’m looking to know which angels govern over TF marriages - & how I can contact them as I am looking to connect with those who are in control of my Highest Good? Me (just me)

Thank you kindly.
Go to the book section,find my thread,and read the books by zana blaise.

post #12
Old 10-09-2019, 09:41 AM
Ascender

I have never heard of specific angels governing over a "twin flame marriage." It's difficult to say using the term "twin flame" because this term is really new. If you go back in history, there is nothing about "twin flames". Where you will find similarities is in Greek mythology and in Hermeticism. These appear to be two different things though.

In Greek mythology, the "gods" (who appear to really be advanced ETs mind you) would cause people to fall in love ("shoot them with Cupid's arrow"/ this is where the legions of Cupid come from) but the purpose of this was really more to drive people crazy and distract them then to help them.

In Hermetics, there is what is called the "eternal soulmate". This is someone that you meet once you are so far along on the awakening path. This person brings up all your issues to face and plays an integral role in your awakening. This is where the "alchemical marriage" stuff comes from. Through this process, you integrate and balance your masculine and feminine aspects, face your internal demons and proceed to awakening.
This person shows up only once you are at a certain point in the process towards awakening. It's not about praying to angels to bring them along, you have to be ready. Although I'm sure there are other dimensional beings that help orchestrate events. It's not an easy process or an instant romance either, it's difficult as they bring up all your buried issues. This process is about awakening.