Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 30-08-2019, 11:11 PM
Seeker

Red face Need Clarification Please

Hi everybody.

I was recently told by a lovely lady named Marina Jacobi that I am of the Crystalline Family Planets.

This was not an official session as I can not afford that, but I did make a small donation to her in way of thanks for telling me what star family I belong to.

The problem is, I don't know what she means by this, and I don't like to ask in fear of being cheeky.
Can somebody shed some light on this for me? Does this mean I'm a crystal child?

Very confused

Love and Light
Kal
Old 31-08-2019, 12:55 PM
Master
Hello Hai,

My understaning is that there are 8 planets like earth in this galaxy. Like earth meaning humans with 23 visable pairs of chromozones.

I suspect that the term crystal child relates to a level of evolvment. So these 8 planets are very highly evolved. We are on a track to become that way. Some humans are more aware of this greater energetic reality than others however every human has the potential at some point to be truly highly evolved.

Terms which are labels tend to confuse me as well. They are words which represent concepts which are different from person to person. So it can get very confusing.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 31-08-2019, 09:58 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello Hai,

My understaning is that there are 8 planets like earth in this galaxy. Like earth meaning humans with 23 visable pairs of chromozones.

I suspect that the term crystal child relates to a level of evolvment. So these 8 planets are very highly evolved. We are on a track to become that way. Some humans are more aware of this greater energetic reality than others however every human has the potential at some point to be truly highly evolved.

Terms which are labels tend to confuse me as well. They are words which represent concepts which are different from person to person. So it can get very confusing.

John

Thank you for your reply, John.

It's all very overwhelming...like spiritual amnesia for lack of a better description. I plucked up the courage to contact Marina again for advice and though she didn't have any more info for me she suggested meditating and contacting the crystal structure of my home planet and see what happens.

I'm just reading your website now, hopefully something there might help.

Love and light.
Kal