Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-05-2020, 11:11 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicValet
You guys are too cool.

You're cool, she's cool, he's cool, I'm cool and It's Cool. It's one big Circle of Cool. LOL!
Old 16-05-2020, 09:01 AM
Master

I am going to answer from my own personal experience, what my inner Self told me.

God is not the self we identify with, the self we identify with, it is merely an image we have constructed about who we are, this image is made of all the thoughts that we have been giving so so much power that they became us and we identify with them without questioning ourselves. We do not ask ourselves: why do act in this way? Why do I think in this way?; We gave our thoughts so so much power that when we have a bad thought or several bad thoughts, they affect us to the point where we feel sad or even depressed. They are only thoughts, nothing less, nothing more, if you don't feed them, they fade away, if you feed them, careful what you feed, they may devour your mind and you will be at the mercy of you thoughts, a slave, you, the lord of your house.

God is the Self we find in stillness, still your mind and you will hear God, the noise is not letting you hear Him.... In noise, you only find ideas of God, thoughts of God, that God is this or that, in stillness you find God.
Old 16-05-2020, 09:11 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I am going to answer from my own personal experience, what my inner Self told me.

God is not the self we identify with, the self we identify with, it is merely an image we have constructed about who we are, this image is made of all the thoughts that we have been giving so so much power that they became us and we identify with them without questioning ourselves. We do not ask ourselves: why do act in this way? Why do I think in this way?; We gave our thoughts so so much power that when we have a bad thought or several bad thoughts, they affect us to the point where we feel sad or even depressed. They are only thoughts, nothing less, nothing more, if you don't feed them, they fade away, if you feed them, careful what you feed, they may devour your mind and you will be at the mercy of you thoughts, a slave, you, the lord of your house.

God is the Self we find in stillness, still your mind and you will hear God, the noise is not letting you hear Him.... In noise, you only find ideas of God, thoughts of God, that God is this or that, in stillness you find God.

Pretty much but allow me to take it one step deeper. In that deepest state of being I am not hearing God, but God "hearing" (experiencing) Itself.
Old 16-05-2020, 10:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Pretty much but allow me to take it one step deeper. In that deepest state of being I am not hearing God, but God "hearing" (experiencing) Itself.

Nice! You too are aware of this, I am happy for you, it took me a great deal of suffering and an endless search to find within what I was so desperate to find outside.
Old 16-05-2020, 06:55 PM
Master
God Is the Very Self of Each of Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicValet
Omnipresent in all beings and all things? As Christ said, "I and my father are One."

CosmicValet,

I was very glad to come across this thread today, especially to see the experiences of Miss Hepburn so inspirationally supportive of your post's title.

My contribution to this thread contains the realization I've come to know, as well: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...3&postcount=92 What is the Garden of You...really?

Thanks for sharing your truth...
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 16-05-2020, 09:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
CosmicValet,

I was very glad to come across this thread today, especially to see the experiences of Miss Hepburn so inspirationally supportive of your post's title.

What is the Garden of You...really?

Life right here and right now, the freedom to be happy or miserable, an understanding that love is all pervasive.

www.speaksumo.com
www.bluestar.uno