Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 24-01-2011, 06:39 PM
Master
there is the Dhunatmik, the original Divine Sound, that which emnates from the Godhead, and there is the Varnatmik which exists on the lower planes, which is an echo of the Original Sound....the Varnatmik may be spoken, the Dhunatmik may not...higher and lower sounds, but all issuing from the same place, the same source, and all can lead one to their true home...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 24-01-2011, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
there is the Dhunatmik, the original Divine Sound, that which emnates from the Godhead, and there is the Varnatmik which exists on the lower planes, which is an echo of the Original Sound....the Varnatmik may be spoken, the Dhunatmik may not...higher and lower sounds, but all issuing from the same place, the same source, and all can lead one to their true home...
Interesting, Shabda.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Interesting, Shabda.
the Original "Word" is sometimes called the Shabda Dhun~!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 24-01-2011, 08:20 PM
I call it my life jacket.

http://www.atomdoers.org/Dhun-About.html

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I call it my life jacket.

http://www.atomdoers.org/Dhun-About.html

ahhh Dhunami...
Rumi
Old 25-01-2011, 08:52 AM
Master
Shabda: there is the Dhunatmik, the original Divine Sound, that which emnates from the Godhead, and there is the Varnatmik which exists on the lower planes, which is an echo of the Original Sound....the Varnatmik may be spoken, the Dhunatmik may not...higher and lower sounds, but all issuing from the same place, the same source, and all can lead one to their true home...

This is good information, Shabda. Thank you.

Of course the practice is simply to listen to whatever sounds show up for you, although some say that listening more to higher tones raises consciousness faster.

Xan

Old 25-01-2011, 09:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Shabda: there is the Dhunatmik, the original Divine Sound, that which emnates from the Godhead, and there is the Varnatmik which exists on the lower planes, which is an echo of the Original Sound....the Varnatmik may be spoken, the Dhunatmik may not...higher and lower sounds, but all issuing from the same place, the same source, and all can lead one to their true home...

This is good information, Shabda. Thank you.

Of course the practice is simply to listen to whatever sounds show up for you, although some say that listening more to higher tones raises consciousness faster.

Xan
yes there is no prejudice between one sound or another, any part of this Sound Current will take one higher up and further in...
Rumi
Old 29-01-2011, 11:06 AM
chinu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda

Its Ok shabda ji, Am agreed, infact hearing this dhunatmik "Word" or "Anahad" or "Nida" or "Bange asmani" or "Naam" or "Shabd" or "Voice of silence" etc... is one and the only way to Salvation.

But coming strait to the point, Do you hear anything inside ?

_/\_
Chinu
Old 29-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinu
Its Ok shabda ji, Am agreed, infact hearing this dhunatmik "Word" or "Anahad" or "Nida" or "Bange asmani" or "Naam" or "Shabd" or "Voice of silence" etc... is one and the only way to Salvation.

_/\_
Chinu
yes..........
Rumi
Old 29-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinu

_/\_
Chinu
I know this is between you 2 -but as I said yesterday on a similar thread on silence --I never have silence - not in a sound proof room .....with earplugs ---I'll even add with those headphone mufflers on top.

There are always layers and layers of harmonies. When focused on for an amount of time - those harmonies can lead to so many things ----my God, whole melodies on any instrument!
I've actually played a sweet acoustic melody on a guitar -exactly how I heard it inside -after 45 minutes of listening and it unfolding within me.

O, the stories I could tell about music inside. Bassoons like freight cars ... gardens opening - meeting friends ... then months later (in a different city) them saying as we are embracing hello---"We often meet in the garden..." Acknowledging - it was not my imagination.

There is an inner world I wish all were more privvy to.

Hi Shabda.

Closed Thread