Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-08-2019, 03:14 PM
Pathfinder

How Did You Discover Your Psychic Ability The First Time You Used It?

Tell us your Peter Parker story, how did you discover you had a psychic ability? I hope its not "went to a museum, got bit by a radioactive spider".

https://www.flowkinesis.com/

if you feel like you have knowledge to share on my site or you just want to talk, contact me at [email protected]
Old 11-08-2019, 08:12 PM
Administrator
I was born with my gifts I knew I could do things that others couldn't early on in life. I knew things they didn't know etc.

Namaste
Old 12-08-2019, 04:46 AM
Master
For me, I realized it when I was a kid.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 12-08-2019, 08:49 AM
Master
Hi,

With me I was 10-11 yeaes old. Told my mom and sister some thing whech they laughed at. The two thoughts I had were, where did those insights come from and I need to be very carefull talking about stuff like this.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-08-2019, 11:47 PM
Master
As a small child, I did not have imaginary friends, but at the age of 3-4 I did have a vision.

From infanthood till about 5-6, my primary carer was my grandmother, who was nondual - so she was unconditional love and I identified with her 200%, but had often wondered how on earth she could be my grandmother because she was so dark.

Hence I developed a core belief about my identity as a ‘reverse coconut’ – dark on the inside like gran and whitish on the outside.
I had obviously been born into a wrong skin colour!

It was about that time I had my first vision. A group of people, whom I felt were intimately connected to me and gran, who looked like this:
https://www.ancient-origins.net/site...of-Siberia.jpg

Core beliefs persist even into adulthood, which is why I hang with Aboriginal people in Oz, feeling very much at home as if with my ‘kin’ …. which was something my “white” friends/associates just could not understand.
And I did ‘marry into a black tribe’ which I firmly vowed to do as a 3-4 year old in gran's house.

So I decided to go to a clinical psychologist to have a ‘past life hypnosis regression’ – to perhaps find out who those people of my childhood vision were - which had produced the core belief that I & gran were ‘them’.

The regression saw me as a 3-4 years old in a tipi – the background landscape just like in the picture (but in winter) and with people in it from my assumed past life:
https://todiscoverrussia.com/wp-cont...014/08/Ket.jpg

That regression opened up many more past life memories about my life and about my long journey from Siberia to Fennoscandian border.

Later – I learned that gran had had a dark ancestor - who had done, just that.

Later – I took a dna-test to confirm.
So he had been some kind of Yakutian/Evenk mix (could have also been Dolgan?) - but I had seen houses, statues, artefacts in my visions that I only later saw Yakutians have.

Well – at least all that and being a mix of White Sea area Saami as well, brought some peace to my mind & heart about my Western ‘white, alien wrong skin’ identity.

But that first vision had influenced/dominated most of my life.

Old 13-08-2019, 01:42 AM
Master
P.S.
Greenland Inuits have a name for it .... (too difficult a word to remember), but which from memory is something about a child’s first consciously clear vision. They take it seriously, see it as being prophetic about what the child will later on become.

An Oz Aboriginal Elder had a similar story to a young man in identity crises.
He urged the young man to remember his first clear vision, who he was in it then – because that is who he is.

But I guess, in these cultures 'seeing visions' is taken for granted as everybody naturally having them.

Anybody else's first vision?

Old 13-08-2019, 02:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by karok
Tell us your Peter Parker story, how did you discover you had a psychic ability? I hope its not "went to a museum, got bit by a radioactive spider".

My gifts I've had to work on yet I am still a work in progress. Learning is a constant for me however I'm enjoying the spiritual journey and love it as a matter of fact. Learning the meaning of harmonious living at the moment. Got it. Easy. Love is the key. Amen
Old 16-08-2019, 01:03 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient

But I guess, in these cultures 'seeing visions' is taken for granted as everybody naturally having them.

Anybody else's first vision?

Some visions I can tell about, but some visions are still working on me.
Old 16-08-2019, 01:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Some visions I can tell about, but some visions are still working on me.
Oh, go on then …. tell us about your visions, don’t be a tease …..

I had wondered if Native Americans did/do have this ‘first childhood vision’ thing?
Or is it only later in life – in young adulthood that you do the “vision quest”?

Actually I should have added to my previous post:
But I guess, in these cultures 'seeing visions', premonition dreams, seeing people’s doubles, communicating with the departed, getting omens, having animal spirit helpers etc. etc. is taken for granted as everybody naturally having them, because it is just an expression and experiences of multidimensional reality orientation.

It is very “white” to always classify/label and compartmentalize everything as being psychic, being telepathic, being clairvoyant, being a medium, a channeller etc. etc. heh.

Oh, one thing.
In the previous place where I lived, my neighbours were an English - Aboriginal couple.
Their oldest child is very Englishy, but the youngest boy – not.
One day my friend was so taken aback when she entered into her youngest child’s room and saw these Aboriginal Elders around the child’s cot (a vision) and also – why were they there?

This reminded me about those Siberians around me and gran.

Old 18-08-2019, 12:50 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Oh, go on then …. tell us about your visions, don’t be a tease …..

I had wondered if Native Americans did/do have this ‘first childhood vision’ thing?
Or is it only later in life – in young adulthood that you do the “vision quest”?

Actually I should have added to my previous post:
But I guess, in these cultures 'seeing visions', premonition dreams, seeing people’s doubles, communicating with the departed, getting omens, having animal spirit helpers etc. etc. is taken for granted as everybody naturally having them, because it is just an expression and experiences of multidimensional reality orientation.

It is very “white” to always classify/label and compartmentalize everything as being psychic, being telepathic, being clairvoyant, being a medium, a channeller etc. etc. heh.

Oh, one thing.
In the previous place where I lived, my neighbours were an English - Aboriginal couple.
Their oldest child is very Englishy, but the youngest boy – not.
One day my friend was so taken aback when she entered into her youngest child’s room and saw these Aboriginal Elders around the child’s cot (a vision) and also – why were they there?

This reminded me about those Siberians around me and gran.

Yes, it is different living in a Spiritual culture and a matriarchal one at that.
But it is going away.The technologies are capturing peoples attention and lives.

I was lucky when I started walking the Spiritual path (Way of the Pipe), any book I had was thrown away
and I had to gain my knowledge on the land and in ceremonies seeking visions and answers, directly from Spirit.

It seems that people nowadays hear of the sacrifices that are required and
they choose a easier softer path.

Sometimes visions can take years to come to completion.
Just last year I had one come to fulfillment and I had the vision 20 years before.
It had come back in a powerful way and smacked me in the face and forever changed me in an instant.
I'm sure it will still teach me things to come.

Visions are one of those things that we treat with the utmost amount of Sacredness.
We go out and prepare in isolation and purify with sweats and keep a Sacred fire
going the whole time in Nature, that we are vision questing.

It is called the little death, because we are going to be putting our lives on the line
to cry for a vision, alone with no food or water and praying for 4 days and nights or less,
if the Creator and Spirits have given the vision.These are part of the 7 rituals of White Buffalo Calf Maiden
that was given around 2000 years ago.This is where the Sacred Pipe came from.
(Some call it the peace Pipe) But it is the Pipe of Life or The Tree of Life.
The Pipe also represent us as a human being. The stone bowl is the female / and the wood stem is the male.
When the tobacco(willow inner bark) is lit it is our fire on the inside of us that is alive and the smoke is our
Spirit that travels through our hollow backbone and into the universe or home of all the Spirits.
We are recognizing our Oneness with all things.

Enough rambling on my end.
Good to read your posts again, Friend.