Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 07-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Experiencer

Mercury Retrograde

Hello
I began a lovely friendship with someone back in mid March during the last mercury retrograde. We both have busy lives and things have been slow...which is fine, would rather this be a slow burner building solid foundations. And we are just friends, but both recognise a soul level connection.
My question is... now Mercury is about to station retrograde again...is it likely things will be revisited that came.about last time it was retrograde.

Just to note I don't buy into the doom and gloom of mercury retrograde, I am merely looking to see if things that occur in during one retrograde are likely to come up again in the next one. He also has mercury in Leo.
Old 07-07-2019, 01:22 PM
Master
The same??
I assume you learn and grow, plus you are in a different energy now, so how can it be the same?
Mercury itself is also in different sun signs each time, so the effect of Mercury Rx is also different.
This time it's in Leo, which has much to do with authority, authority figures etc.
Possibly also your own self-image as Leo is about that to. I Am!

Mercury Rx can trigger you to react from your shadow, from old patterns. As such it's a great time to pay close attention to what happens, what comes up in certain situation, how you react and what pattern that is.
That way you can do a lot of healing, changing, letting go and so on.
Maybe with Merc Rx in Leo you easier notice things to do with authority, maybe getting all upset when someone tries to tell you what to do or being more like "Listen to me hotdangit!" energy, haha.
Just be aware of how you feel and react and adjust accordingly.

BTW Mercury IS already Retro. Today in Retro station, we've had the pre-shadow for some 2,5 weeks.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:02 AM
Experiencer

Thank you
I didn't mean the same same :) I meant about things returning, e.g. a similar situation being brought back for further learning or deeper insight. Something like that, I know I wasn't clear.

And yes, I know we have had the shadow phase for a while already. Of course it means a lot that mercury is in a different sign too, so thanks for your input there.
Old 27-07-2019, 07:15 PM
Pathfinder
Is it over yet? Cause I’m getting my butt kicked at work!
Old 29-07-2019, 01:04 AM
Master
I alot is going on . I feel as am in a deep rut . I'm also feeling unattractive and not sure of myself.
Old 29-07-2019, 01:51 AM
Deactivated Account

My dreams throughout this retrograde were incredibly vivid and continuous. I personally found this summers retrograde a little intense, particularly when it shifted into Cancer.Phew!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Mercury Rx can trigger you to react from your shadow, from old patterns. As such it's a great time to pay close attention to what happens, what comes up in certain situation, how you react and what pattern that is.
That way you can do a lot of healing, changing, letting go and so on.

This totally..
Old 29-07-2019, 03:00 AM
Master
Does the mercury retrograde kind of ebb and flow as the the moon waxes and wanes? That is how it feels from my perspective.

I have found it extremely intense at times, many new experiences, and a good amount of healing of self and spirit. Finding a new voice, as it were.
Old 29-07-2019, 09:13 AM
Master
In a way it can a bit. You can see that on the calender on the link below. I always check that one, very good info on Mercury Rx too.
Right now we're in the post shadow but also the stronger days of it.

Scroll down on the page to find the calendar for this year on the left. The legend to the colours is a bit higher up to the right.

https://www.astrologyhoroscopereadin...-calendar.html

I do think it also depends on your own processes and 'hairday' and possible other influences. We did have those: Solar eclipse, Lunar eclips, day outside of time (25th), planetary New Year (26th), beginning of buildup of the Lion's Gate.
Old 31-07-2019, 11:18 PM
Master
Over - thank heavens - it was an eventful one for me!!! :)
Old 31-07-2019, 11:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Over - thank heavens - it was an eventful one for me!!! :)

Yes, Amen!!! LOL

Really good resource @FairyC. Looks like there is a after shadow period, hopefully I won't feel that too much.

Tonight and into tomorrow is the black super moon in the sign of Leo. I do respond really well to Leo & fire elemental energy. I am definitely more active than where I was the past few weeks where I was tired, sleepy, lethargic, and just a 'mood' for sure. Happy transitioning folks!