Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 05-05-2019, 08:43 PM
Seeker

Question about earth "rules"

(I've posted it here because I think it's most relevant with this subsection >starseed)

Hi.
After many attempts to write it in meaningful way (and expanded it into neverending essays) I'll just try to present/ask it in short-simple way.

-Starseeds are highly evolved beings from other planets/stars/areas..
-Earth (or earth council or how ever it's called or whose domain is it?) sent a call for help to evolve to 4th density.
-Starseed answered the call.
-As a starseed to reincarnate on earth it needs to become crippled (loosing touch with its higher self), stumble around confused and then healed (get wake up call) so that it will be able to use its full potential to help.

"question": Why not allowed to be incarnated with full knowledge of yourself (and blend in with earthlings so not to interfere with their learning process/experience) and use your skills discretely with full potential?

Is there a strict rule that you must "forget" your higher self if you want to incarnate on earth even if you answered it's call for help.. or what is it that I'm missing here? Did I understood some parts wrong?
Some parts of this system are missing to me.
Old 05-05-2019, 10:12 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpe
(I've posted it here because I think it's most relevant with this subsection >starseed)

"question": Why not allowed to be incarnated with full knowledge of yourself (and blend in with earthlings so not to interfere with their learning process/experience) and use your skills discretely with full potential?

Is there a strict rule that you must "forget" your higher self if you want to incarnate on earth even if you answered it's call for help.. or what is it that I'm missing here? Did I understood some parts wrong?

Hi rumpe,

This is such a fundamental point for me, and is a question I've asked along my spiritual journey. That is - if we come to realise who we are, and see beyond what is considered to be 'the veil of forgetfulness', then why isn't all revealed?

I believe that this is because we are all our higher self - and once we come to realise this then the concept of lower and higher self simply disappears.

I therefore don't see any distinction between one incarnated 'being' being more spiritually evolved over another - or that their is a higher being or higher purpose.

Quite simply nothing is hidden from us and that our life is our time of 'being'. Where our purpose is to learn; experience; and 'to be'. With no preconception and no post judgment. Consequently it is what we do in each moment that counts, by way of action, so we can live life to the full.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 06-05-2019, 04:51 PM
Seeker

Starseeds as higher evolved was maybe wrong description/definition.. maybe better would be> more attuned/experienced in what is referred to as beyond 3rd density.. have better knowledge about "realms" of 4D, 5D ...where earth/earthlings are trying to get to.

And then starseeds are called for help but to be "allowed" to help earth/lings they have to "forget" their expertise/knowledge.

It's like I don't know how to swim and I'm drowning in deep water but my belief/rule doesn't allow me to be rescued by a boat, scuba diver etc.. only by a "naked man" who will struggle to bring me/us to safety while I'm flapping around with arms, grabbing and pulling him and there is high chance I'll drag him underwater and both of us to death.

I fail to see logic/reason in this but then again I'm probably missing something and have holes in that setup to make sense to me.
It's like those silly laws for example: "In El Monte, it is illegal to own a pinball machine". Sounds stupid but to me it's interesting what is the reason something like that will come up, what is the story behind it.
Old 07-05-2019, 04:22 PM
Guide
Quote:

Hi.
After many attempts to write it in meaningful way (and expanded it into neverending essays) I'll just try to present/ask it in short-simple way.

-Starseeds are highly evolved beings from other planets/stars/areas..
-Earth (or earth council or how ever it's called or whose domain is it?) sent a call for help to evolve to 4th density.
-Starseed answered the call.
-As a starseed to reincarnate on earth it needs to become crippled (loosing touch with its higher self), stumble around confused and then healed (get wake up call) so that it will be able to use its full potential to help.

Whomever told you that story is misinformed. There is a design on planet earth that requires a lot of forgetfulness but if you have an inkling that you a part of you resides outside time and space then you can call that part of you in when you need it (your higher self). And I supposed if that is a way for you to understand someone's story 4th density is ok, but it is not accurate. The earth does not need humans to do anything, humans need the earth for many different reasons. As for starseeds being crippled, that is your mindset and a perception you can change.

The term starseed is meant to indicate a highly functioning human, not a crippled, confused human.
Old 08-05-2019, 01:50 AM
Seeker

Been told... collected/collecting pieces... tried/trying to "draw a picture" and still doing...

Quote:
The term starseed is meant to indicate a highly functioning human, not a crippled, confused human.
[Why I used "confused" word]
What I've read in couple of places when some/many starseeds reincarnates on earth they become forgetful, loose contact/link with higher self...
During this forgetful period they know something is wrong, things are happening "opposite" of how they feel how it should, etc. physical world is "confusing" to them...

[Why I said "crippled"]
Starseeds have answered call for help but to incarnate on earth they had to forget their higher self, their full potential, something like functioning on small amount of their capability (this is what I meant about crippled, like hands tied on their back).
And it's like that until they manage to "get connection back"...

This period of forgetfulness is what I'm interested in. That "forgetfulness design".
I understand why it's for humans (those whose learning/reincarnation process is tied with earth) but having this "rule" for those "beings" that came from other places to assist/help humans and earth "ascension into 4D" isn't kinda contraproductive? Kinda like calling a plummer to house but not allowing him to use a tools to fix a pipe.

Maybe I collected/gathered all the pieces up into entirely wrong picture.

In short my current "mindset" would be kinda like: there is space/energy/possibility and there is consciousness(oneness) manipulating/shaping that space. It crates subspaces (and subspaces and subspaces..) with different rules.
Then oneness branches into "smaller pieces"(like a tree, each branch is its own branch/sub-branch but is a part of whole tree) and explores that subspaces from different angles. And branches sends/share experiences with the entire tree.

Entire picture is not a problem, even if it's not even a close how I imagine it. It's small parts that I'm trying to figure and now one of the tiniest branch is stuck from it's point of view/angle with this "forgetfulness" thing.

Hope I'm making more sense now?
Old 08-05-2019, 08:41 PM
Knower
hi could i ask at here, is the movement still active? it seems rather quiet lately. i follow this sort of thing and i listen with an open mind to the channelled messages that seem like hints, things to look forward to and just positive affirmations yeah, i noticed that after there was talk of march and april new energies coming through that everything sort of went quiet, it's starting to feel a little creepy now lol
Old 09-05-2019, 12:31 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
hi could i ask at here, is the movement still active? it seems rather quiet lately. i follow this sort of thing and i listen with an open mind to the channelled messages that seem like hints, things to look forward to and just positive affirmations yeah, i noticed that after there was talk of march and april new energies coming through that everything sort of went quiet, it's starting to feel a little creepy now lol

If you ask me I can't answer you because I have no idea..
Channeling, messages, feeling the wave/energy and that "big/wide stuff" is not in my "sphere of occupation" to call it simply. I'm aware of all that, read, followed, explored, tried to contact etc. But I cannot "sense" it so I turned/focused to the things/"stream" that I can feel and make something out/from it.
I'm not saying I'm not interested in it anymore but it's like it's not yet (linear) time to get into it.
Old 09-05-2019, 04:58 AM
Knower
i remember at the beginning of the year i was quite excited and expecting something really interesting to happen but as time went by i started to feel as if people could get 'left behind' or forgotten, that's until i saw someone else right the same thing and they got the response of everyone is at different stages or levels on their awakening journey and how this is an on going process, it's not the end or anything like that but more little changes over time so come the end of the year there will probably be more 'downloads' or info's coming from channelled messages to share with the people about the future plans. the trouble here is how isolating and painful the wait can be lol that can throw people off path yeah but apparently everything is how it should be and happening for a reason.
Old 10-05-2019, 06:47 PM
Guide
Quote:
Been told... collected/collecting pieces... tried/trying to "draw a picture" and still doing...

[Why I used "confused" word]
What I've read in couple of places when some/many starseeds reincarnates on earth they become forgetful, loose contact/link with higher self...
During this forgetful period they know something is wrong, things are happening "opposite" of how they feel how it should, etc. physical world is "confusing" to them...

[Why I said "crippled"]
Starseeds have answered call for help but to incarnate on earth they had to forget their higher self, their full potential, something like functioning on small amount of their capability (this is what I meant about crippled, like hands tied on their back).
And it's like that until they manage to "get connection back"...

This period of forgetfulness is what I'm interested in. That "forgetfulness design".
I understand why it's for humans (those whose learning/reincarnation process is tied with earth) but having this "rule" for those "beings" that came from other places to assist/help humans and earth "ascension into 4D" isn't kinda contraproductive? Kinda like calling a plummer to house but not allowing him to use a tools to fix a pipe.

Maybe I collected/gathered all the pieces up into entirely wrong picture.

In short my current "mindset" would be kinda like: there is space/energy/possibility and there is consciousness(oneness) manipulating/shaping that space. It crates subspaces (and subspaces and subspaces..) with different rules.
Then oneness branches into "smaller pieces"(like a tree, each branch is its own branch/sub-branch but is a part of whole tree) and explores that subspaces from different angles. And branches sends/share experiences with the entire tree.

Entire picture is not a problem, even if it's not even a close how I imagine it. It's small parts that I'm trying to figure and now one of the tiniest branch is stuck from it's point of view/angle with this "forgetfulness" thing.

Hope I'm making more sense now?

Don't believe everything you read. If it resonates think about it and see if it fits or makes sense, if not just forget about it. The "starseeds" I know, including myself never lost the connection. They did sometimes get **** from adults about being strange or knowing stuff they weren't supposed to know. There is a difficulty in the transition as it seems like all adults are liars since it is obvious they never say what they really think. But when you grow up paying attention you eventually realize they are programmed to never trust themselves and to be concerned about what others think. There are many reasons for the forgetfulness but the design of it is to keep you in your body. If you remember being able to fly and spend all your time trying to figure out why you can't fly then you have wasted yourself instead of living your life as a human, helping others when you can and saying or doing things that make people actually change the way they think.

Usually "the period of forgetfulness" happens after puberty,not as a young child.

don't waste time on each individual piece of the picture, just find youre piece and work on figuring out how it fits in the big picture.
Old 10-05-2019, 06:51 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007

Perhaps because there are always new energies coming in and the people who predict the new energies are no longer able to earn money with their predictions.