Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 30-12-2019, 08:22 PM
mindanalyzer

BAD pain in my lower back

Hi

I have been suffering from a debilitating illness for a while but that has "worsened" in the last few months. It started as a 2 discs herniation in the lumbar area about 10 years ago and this has evolved into disc degeneration, at my relatively young age at 48 yo, with a really BAD pain almost all the time. Apparently this situation has also affected the cervicar area and now I also have a frequent pain in the cervical area. So, all in all, my spine is messed up

I have been taking medications for the pain (meloxicam); and this has basically been able to keep the pain under control so that I could have a normal life including the practice of my sports. About 3 months ago, I decided to stop the meloxicam because my yearly kidneys exam came back at 72%, and coming from some gens (on father side) with renal problems, I do not think that it makes much sense to keep taking the meloxicam to control the pain and at the same time, see my kidneys function degrade. That's why I use the quotes, because the pain has worsened due to my conscious decision to stop the meloxicam but at the same time I debate with myself and still find that this decision makes sense since renal damage is a 1-way road.

As of now pain is my constant companion and I do not know what to do. My loved sports (road and mtb cycling, jogging, hiking, etc) are out of the question for the time being, which is making me depressed and negative; I am constantly having negative (sometimes really bad) thoughts about the future and about my life, I am overeating and my motivation is almost 0 (tough time to come to work).

It is ironic that I decided to stop my failing marriage a couple of years ago, in order to pursue dreams that I had since young age but now my back situation is putting in jeopardy all of this; Sometimes I think that I'd rather be dead than rely on other people to care for me or not being able to take care of myself; this is the very worst that could happen to me and just the thought of that makes me really sad

So, I have been thinking of surgery (disc replacement) ... but I am going to postpone that until there is no other choice, because these surgeries are extremely dangerous

So lets talk spirituality, ... I've always been told that I have many [powerful] spiritual gifts, although some have not manifested yet in this reality, though I have had plenty of strange dreams that in my opinion have a STRONG spiritual nature and that are related to these gifts

I constantly pray to God, Jesus and their angels, specially Michael, for healing; I put one hand in the area where I feel the most pain and keep praying and praying. Somehow something tells me that I can dig deeper and tap into my gifts but I simply do not know how, which frustrates me. I always thank God no matter how bad this condition gets; I understand that God gives us what we need, not what we ask for ... but I believe I can get spiritual help. I would rather do this than go see other people that cure with energy and the such

Do you have any advise and insight that can help with my situation?

Can you please pray for me, for healing and that I can tap into my spiritual gifts?

thank you so much

Last edited by mindanalyzer : 30-12-2019 at 09:49 PM.
Old 30-12-2019, 09:26 PM
Master

Self-healing is possible, but it is tough. You need to tap into the power of heaven to do it. Get into a meditative state and tune yourself to the frequency of heaven. These are two healing affirmations I use on myself:

" By the power of Heaven I am healed,
It is the Queen of Heaven that heals me. "

" I am healed by the power of Adonai Elohim
Through the power of Heaven, I am well again."

You need to say these repeatedly, with conviction and visualise the power of heaven descending on you, enveloping you and actually doing the healing on you. You need to see the energy going inside your body and working on you. You may place a hand, or both hands on the affected area. If you do it right, you will feel heat emanating from your hand(s), you will need to go through all the affected areas with your hand or hands. It doesn't matter whether you do it from the back or front of your body, the energy will go to the right place anyways.

One session isn't enough, you have to do these over and over again, until you feel improvement. It's worked for me in the past, that is why I am recommending it. This is simply my own healing method, but it may be worth a try, it might work for you too.

Good luck
Old 30-12-2019, 09:42 PM
Master
Quote:

I don't know how deep your issue goes and if this will help, but there are many yoga asanas that are specifically targetting the lower back. Sphinx and downward dog come to mind. More: https://www.self.com/gallery/yoga-po...ower-back-pain
Old 30-12-2019, 11:08 PM
janielee

Wishing you improved health and strong recovery, mindanalyzer.

Let it be.

Jl
Old 31-12-2019, 12:17 AM
Master
Regarding the 72% for your kidneys: I assume that is GSR 72 which is stage 2 kidney disease. If that is the case, you probably do not have a kidney doctor.

Meloxicam is a NSAID which is great as an anti inflammatory but a 'killer' of kidneys as you already know.

Have you looked at going to a pain center? There they can give you pain medicine but they also have other things they can do for you such as various injections and burning out nerve receptors.

Your kidneys, if I am looking at it right, appear to be in pretty good shape. You might want to attack the root of the problem and have surgery. Back surgeons can do wonders.

As for a spiritual solution: In our area, one of the top Reiki Masters developed back problems like yours. She resolved it with surgery followed up with Reiki treatments.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 31-12-2019, 08:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
Hi

I have been suffering from a debilitating illness for a while but that has "worsened" in the last few months. It started as a 2 discs herniation in the lumbar area about 10 years ago and this has evolved into disc degeneration, at my relatively young age at 48 yo, with a really BAD pain almost all the time. Apparently this situation has also affected the cervicar area and now I also have a frequent pain in the cervical area. So, all in all, my spine is messed up

I have been taking medications for the pain (meloxicam); and this has basically been able to keep the pain under control so that I could have a normal life including the practice of my sports. About 3 months ago, I decided to stop the meloxicam because my yearly kidneys exam came back at 72%, and coming from some gens (on father side) with renal problems, I do not think that it makes much sense to keep taking the meloxicam to control the pain and at the same time, see my kidneys function degrade. That's why I use the quotes, because the pain has worsened due to my conscious decision to stop the meloxicam but at the same time I debate with myself and still find that this decision makes sense since renal damage is a 1-way road.

As of now pain is my constant companion and I do not know what to do. My loved sports (road and mtb cycling, jogging, hiking, etc) are out of the question for the time being, which is making me depressed and negative; I am constantly having negative (sometimes really bad) thoughts about the future and about my life, I am overeating and my motivation is almost 0 (tough time to come to work).

It is ironic that I decided to stop my failing marriage a couple of years ago, in order to pursue dreams that I had since young age but now my back situation is putting in jeopardy all of this; Sometimes I think that I'd rather be dead than rely on other people to care for me or not being able to take care of myself; this is the very worst that could happen to me and just the thought of that makes me really sad

So, I have been thinking of surgery (disc replacement) ... but I am going to postpone that until there is no other choice, because these surgeries are extremely dangerous

So lets talk spirituality, ... I've always been told that I have many [powerful] spiritual gifts, although some have not manifested yet in this reality, though I have had plenty of strange dreams that in my opinion have a STRONG spiritual nature and that are related to these gifts

I constantly pray to God, Jesus and their angels, specially Michael, for healing; I put one hand in the area where I feel the most pain and keep praying and praying. Somehow something tells me that I can dig deeper and tap into my gifts but I simply do not know how, which frustrates me. I always thank God no matter how bad this condition gets; I understand that God gives us what we need, not what we ask for ... but I believe I can get spiritual help. I would rather do this than go see other people that cure with energy and the such

Can you please pray for me, for healing and that I can tap into my spiritual gifts?

thank you so much

' So, I have been thinking of surgery (disc replacement) ... but I am going to postpone that until there is no other choice, because these surgeries are extremely dangerous '

Gosh I feel your pain as I have been there.
With all the advancements in Surgery you should sit down with your Medical Team and weigh things up. Have you tried a Ten's Machine or something similar, they have excellent results for some, look into it.
I have had 3 discs removed and a piece of my pelvis used as a Fusion, it took 95% of the pain away so it was like a Miracle for me. My youngest Daughter had exactly the same problem and chose Surgery, another Miracle, she has no pain at all and is very much into keep fit etc :
Don't give up and explore your options, when your in constant pain you feel there's no way out but believe me there is. It doesn't always work for some but that's life and you won't know until you try.
I sincerely wish for you to be well and pain free....
Old 31-12-2019, 10:34 PM
ImthatIm

Yes mindanalyzer.
I prayed to the healer Jesus through the Power
of the Almighty God who Created The Heavens and Earth and All that is.

Remember that swimming and or other exercises are available that
are not hard on your back.
Lift your shoulders up high and practice good posture. Raise your depression
and carry on with things that improve your mood. Take care of yourself
in the spirit and the body and mind.

They have them 4% lidocaine patches and rubs (OTC) or
higher I think 5% lidocaine by prescription.
Capsaicin aids in controlling peripheral nerve pain and a known analgesic.(topical rub)
Old 31-12-2019, 11:35 PM
mindanalyzer

Thank you all for your messages

I wish you a happy and prosperous 2020
Old 06-03-2020, 10:37 PM
Pathfinder

Try frozen wild blueberries and fresh juices like celery or cucumber. Earthing has worked for people in the past. Try it out for an hour a day but only in the daytime. Once the sun goes down, put your shoes back on.
Old 07-03-2020, 01:25 AM
Master
Short of surgery there is physiotherapy, and a lot can be done with proper core and postural development. Once the basis is established, strength development for spinal, hip and shoulder stability could suit your sporty lifestyle.