Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 05-01-2019, 03:50 AM
Master

Feedback for Pandora

Quote:
"From what I can deduce, there's other people who are influencing what you're going to do, as well as a concern about money, which may cause you to lose out on a good opportunity, but you'll still succeed and move successfully by being flexible and adaptable and adjusting what you do. I don't think it tells you what you "should" do specifically, rather gives a glimpse of what you can expect and perhaps what you can minimise to make it easier and ultimately successful by using your Queen of Swords energy."

There's definitely a possibility on this. The finances are just so fluid/variable at this time - choosing to play safe and go for a property within the minimal end of my budget could mean losing out on a great property priced higher, but which I wouldn't be sure I could afford sustainably until later in the year. I do have a few other options up my sleeve, eg possible staying with family for a little while in between properties, or viewing the next property as a kind of 'crash pad' until finances are more stabilised (hopefully) in 2020. It'd be lovely to go from one property I love to another property I love, but you kind of have to go for what's within your confirmed budget hey?

Reading for Pandora
How should I proceed regarding finding a suitable property to purchase

8 of Swords rev
Page of Swords
Ace of Swords rev
Ace of Wands rev
10 of Cups rev
Page of Cups
Queen of Swords
Knight of Pent
Str
Emperor rev

(just pushing all the cards to the top quickly so I can focus on the message - sometimes I go into a "let me consciously sit back and take the big-picture view" approach)

The main gist coming through here is that you're in a much better position to purchase property now than you have been previously. You didn't want to purchase property before, you didn't want to move area, you weren't willing to seriously consider new things... but now you ARE. This is Pandora volume 2.0. You're willing to explore new ways of being emotionally fulfilled and may also be open to trying a new geographical location. There's a bit of fear that you're not strong enough to make all the decisions, but this is fear rather than fact.

The vibe I get from the cards is that now that YOU are ready, the ideal properties are ready (Knight of Pentacles). The one tip from the cards is that you may be inclined to be stubborn at times; just like the "Location Location Location" TV show, there's always going to be a bit of compromise. A good way to move forward might be to write everything you're looking for on a list of paper; pulling a percentage out of thin air here, but you might aim to purchase a property that has say, 75% of what you're looking for.

And now, a short read using a different spread because money-related questions are my bae -

Hohoho, it's entertaining to see some card repeats here. Cards shoved at the top for ease of typing, but if people want to backtrack my thinking process can put in properly next time.

Wheel of Fortune
Judgement rev
Page of Cups
10 of Wands
Emperor rev + 8 of Swords rev

Best way forward is to be open to some pretty big dramatic changes - although this may not be news to you. The circumstances and motives for buying your next property may be very different from purchasing your last, so your 'net' is going to be a completely different shape. The main thing you're going to have to work around is an inclination to purchase a property that has elements of the last big property you purchased - lots of nostalgia/familiarity stuff coming in. Except, as mentioned above, next property has a completely different set of needs compared to old property. The more you can get your headspace in a frame of "I'm not looking for something like my old house - this is going to be a completely different thing" and be really conscious of when you're appraising something for 'New Home' as opposed to what's familiar, the better this will be in your search. Take note of when you feel like something's missing in a property - it may simply be that your old home had a particular feature you're familiar with/have sentimental attachment to. So again, working off a list might be great for you because then all the facts are on paper and it may help you be a bit more objective.

Next reading for tealily
What's something I've grown tremendously in over the past month?
Old 06-01-2019, 11:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily

Reading for Pandora
How should I proceed regarding finding a suitable property to purchase

8 of Swords rev
Page of Swords
Ace of Swords rev
Ace of Wands rev
10 of Cups rev
Page of Cups
Queen of Swords
Knight of Pent
Str
Emperor rev

(just pushing all the cards to the top quickly so I can focus on the message - sometimes I go into a "let me consciously sit back and take the big-picture view" approach)

The main gist coming through here is that you're in a much better position to purchase property now than you have been previously. You didn't want to purchase property before, you didn't want to move area, you weren't willing to seriously consider new things... but now you ARE. This is Pandora volume 2.0. You're willing to explore new ways of being emotionally fulfilled and may also be open to trying a new geographical location. There's a bit of fear that you're not strong enough to make all the decisions, but this is fear rather than fact.

Hahahaha. All true!

The vibe I get from the cards is that now that YOU are ready, the ideal properties are ready (Knight of Pentacles). The one tip from the cards is that you may be inclined to be stubborn at times; just like the "Location Location Location" TV show, there's always going to be a bit of compromise. A good way to move forward might be to write everything you're looking for on a list of paper; pulling a percentage out of thin air here, but you might aim to purchase a property that has say, 75% of what you're looking for.

Yeah, this is what I've been trying to do. It's so difficult. I've had to compromise heaps and am looking at purchasing a property but I keep thinking there may be something better that comes along, but then I think if I don't get this one, I'll miss out. Drives me insane!

And now, a short read using a different spread because money-related questions are my bae -

Hohoho, it's entertaining to see some card repeats here. Cards shoved at the top for ease of typing, but if people want to backtrack my thinking process can put in properly next time.

Wheel of Fortune
Judgement rev
Page of Cups
10 of Wands
Emperor rev + 8 of Swords rev

Best way forward is to be open to some pretty big dramatic changes - although this may not be news to you. The circumstances and motives for buying your next property may be very different from purchasing your last, so your 'net' is going to be a completely different shape. The main thing you're going to have to work around is an inclination to purchase a property that has elements of the last big property you purchased - lots of nostalgia/familiarity stuff coming in. Except, as mentioned above, next property has a completely different set of needs compared to old property. The more you can get your headspace in a frame of "I'm not looking for something like my old house - this is going to be a completely different thing" and be really conscious of when you're appraising something for 'New Home' as opposed to what's familiar, the better this will be in your search. Take note of when you feel like something's missing in a property - it may simply be that your old home had a particular feature you're familiar with/have sentimental attachment to. So again, working off a list might be great for you because then all the facts are on paper and it may help you be a bit more objective.

Ohhh yes. That's very good advice. I hadn't really thought in those terms before. The property I'm looking at is a lot different (it's on acreage for example) but the house is quite nostalgic in the sense that I feel my husband would have really liked it.
Next reading for tealily
What's something I've grown tremendously in over the past month?

I thought someone would have done tealily's reading by now. If no-one's volunteered by tomorrow sometime, I'll take another stab. Come on people, it's great experience!

Next reading for tealily: What's something I've grown tremendously in over the past month?
Old 09-01-2019, 01:09 AM
Master
Oh well tealily, looks like it's just you and me on this thread.

I had a stab at your question as to what's something you've grown tremendously in over the past month.

The cards I drew (from 1-10) were: Ace of Swords reversed, 4 of Swords, 8 of Pentacles reversed, King of Cups, Ace of Pentacles reversed, 4 of Wands, 7 of Cups reversed, 9 of Pentacles reversed, 3 of Swords reversed and 2 of Pentacles reversed.

Wow, a lot of reversals.

I couldn't really read the spread in relation to your question card by card, as it didn't really make much sense. So I've taken an overall view.

Seeing as this spread brought up mostly pentacles (4 cards) and swords (3) cards, I think you've grown in terms of something to do with mental processes involving decisions to do with work and/or finances.

I tend to think it's more along the lines of letting go of negative attitudes or behaviour of some kind at work, opting not to get involved in mind games and associated problems from negative mindsets but rather, opting to remain more detached and subsequently more stable. There's two cards involving choices (the 7 of Cups reversed and the 2 of Pentacles reversed) so I wonder if you've been more discriminating generally and better at prioritising with work. Perhaps you've been saying "no" to aspects that you feel don't serve you at work in some way. In any case, there's a feeling of not allowing yourself to become overwhelmed mentally and a bit of a shift of perspective to finding better clarity by taking a back seat.

Very tricky.

Next reading for Pandora: What area of my life should I focus on in the next 6 months or so?
Old 09-01-2019, 09:20 PM
Knower

tealily, I am sort of jumping into this in the middle, but I would be interested in participating in this as all I have done for quite a while now is CC layouts! I mean it is my constant go-to for looking at cards. Not sure what or who it is reading for though. Anyway, it sounded fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
I don't use this spread too often but would like to brush it off a bit + have an opportunity to in action by other people (there are a few different interpretations)

Anyone keen? Plan would be to run it similar to the tarot practice thread, but keep it CC specific
Old 10-01-2019, 03:42 AM
Guide

Next reading for Pandora: What area of my life should I focus on in the next 6 months or so?

Hello Pandora! This question appealed to me because I thought it would be easy, then I took a look at the cards.. o_O

I pulled 7 of Cups challenged by 4 of Cups, with 5 of cups in the third position.
I gather it has indeed been an emotional roller coaster for you lately and the idea here might be not to succumb to feeling lonely or depressed as this will only delay decisions which must be made.

I drew 3 of Coins for your past and the Queen of Coins for your strengths. So you do know how diligence and strategy pays off, and I think the Queen gently reminds you already have it within to succeed by overcoming your emotions.

To back this up the sixth card, near future, was major V. Hierophant.., so have a little faith amidst all the changes! :)

I see the last four cards rather repeat the story.
5 of Coins, 7 of Swords (what you need to know), Ace of Swords, and the outcome - 9 of Coins. To me this says ruminating on loss is no longer an option and by getting clear on that and focusing on pushing forward you will experience more profound riches on this journey.

I hope this reading is of some help.

For my question I will ask a similar one.

What do I need to know right now which will help me through the next 6 months? Thank you!
Old 11-01-2019, 02:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne

Hello Pandora! This question appealed to me because I thought it would be easy, then I took a look at the cards.. o_O

I pulled 7 of Cups challenged by 4 of Cups, with 5 of cups in the third position.
I gather it has indeed been an emotional roller coaster for you lately and the idea here might be not to succumb to feeling lonely or depressed as this will only delay decisions which must be made.

I drew 3 of Coins for your past and the Queen of Coins for your strengths. So you do know how diligence and strategy pays off, and I think the Queen gently reminds you already have it within to succeed by overcoming your emotions.

To back this up the sixth card, near future, was major V. Hierophant.., so have a little faith amidst all the changes! :)

I see the last four cards rather repeat the story.
5 of Coins, 7 of Swords (what you need to know), Ace of Swords, and the outcome - 9 of Coins. To me this says ruminating on loss is no longer an option and by getting clear on that and focusing on pushing forward you will experience more profound riches on this journey.

I hope this reading is of some help.

For my question I will ask a similar one.

What do I need to know right now which will help me through the next 6 months? Thank you!

Feedback for Anne:

Hi Anne! So good to see you on this thread having a go!

Your reading hit the spot and was very apt. Most especially where you say "ruminating on loss is no longer an option".

Life has indeed been an emotional roller coaster ride of late. Depression and loneliness has been an issue which I've been fighting against and is thankfully, starting to improve.

Thank you so much, the reading was very helpful.

If no-one does your reading in the next day or two, I'll do it for you.

Next reading for Anne: What do I need to know right now which will help me through the next 6 months?
Old 11-01-2019, 06:38 AM
Master
Hi guys,

I hope you don't mind me joining the thread �� I had a very busy past few months so I couldn't really be online on the forum. It's a bit late but Happy New year to all...wish you a very happy and blessed 2019.

I will just take the next question for Anne.

Reading for Anne..
What do I need to know right now which will help me through the next 6 months?

Okay...so I used the first deck that I felt drawn to for you. The energy Oracle deck. I feel alot of what's happening in your present has to do with release of emotional residues, evolving and clearing away from what emotionally isn't serving you at this time. You might also be just beginning to channel higher consciousness and more positive emotional patterns but they also are subject to conditions of the past. Your perceptions and spirituality at present is connected to your emotions and release of what is not needed anymore. It has largely to do with harmonizing the divine feminine and most cards in the spread I feel are working towards family love and relationships. There might be some opposing influence from one or two males in your life. I see two important males....it's time for patience and being grounded. The challenge for you right now is need for patience , and toning it down to just basics and the most essential. For that what you need to release and work on spiritually is not confused with your need for stability and careful planning and action...hence it does not create any misalignment in your energy. Grounding is very important to achieve balance and lasting fulfilment at this time.

Self care is also an important in this reading and the first step to do that is reclaiming parts of yourself in regards to romantic love. This isnt reigniting passion or fire but I feel motivation and increasing drive and happiness and connecting to your desires and reclaiming your romantic loving self from your past. This would in turn affect all your interactions. Openness of heart to prevent it from being closed and a larger perception of life and events around. There is alot of air in the cards...so this shows you as a woman who is well informed , stable, practical and someone who is logical. You know when and how to channel your thoughts and use your experience for soltions ..there is a sense of maturity , responsibility , experience and detachment at the same time. There could have been an acquired feeling of lack or poverty with life experiences or education... That might not be yours but might have been lent to you by external. You are able to make wise and responsible conclusions to any of life cisrcumstances and that's your strength.
' Deceit ' turned up as your past. Someone might have caused mental emotional conflict.. m getting a family member you might have known for years ..and your heart might have felt left out , betrayed and reduced.

' Sun ' turns up as near future... And ' happy family ' on the seventh position.

I feel there are blessings for the immeidate future...everyday pleasures,peace and relaxation. Growth, creativity...I see paint brushes ..so maybe you will indulge in something artistic or be able to manifest everything through your feeling of good will.

It's important you connect to your family...partner children if any...that you find your family to reconnect with emotionally. This will in turn give you sense of ease , comfort and happiness then any detachment you might feel with others around you. There is alot of air and lot of detachment. What's your sun sign ?

I also feel that you might have withdrawn your own self into a box of what you know for yourself. To have more progress and positive development you need to extend your energy and develop contacts with those diverse from you or learn to adopt to those diverse from you or different to you ...or perhaps people similar to you but who are taking more inventive steps that's you at this time ..interactions with such people will expand your horizons and give you are more adaptive and wiser experience of life and people around you, and more fulfillment about yourself. This also shows that there is fear of action . The ' action ' card comes up in hopes and fears. Perhaps the energy is relaxed..laid back and stable...and there is complacency and a need to go for the tried and tested than what might feel like an excess right now. This is however just fear. If you are able to intensify your approach and move a bit out of your comfort zone you will be able to achieve what I said earlier...about having knowledge of things outside of what you know. This will lead to more happiness , self confidence. It's a very easy energy here.

The last card ' potential future ' ' sixth chakra archangel metaron '. It's such a nice card to turn up after the sun. It shows things are on track. Increased awareness...heightened energy and increased growth on many levels if you are able to make some subtle changes in the coming months.

Overall the spread is a good one...the cards are good and it looks healthy. So looks fine in the coming 6 months for you. There is more need of energy ..but good cards..

I hope this answered you somehow ..please let me know if I can look at this more for you..

Wish you all the best and hope you find peace in all you do..

Blessings,
Angelic

Next question for angelic.

What are the major lessons awaiting me for the next 6 months.
Old 11-01-2019, 10:51 PM
Guide

Feedback for angelic star

Thank you angelic for the intuitive reading, there is much here for me to consider!

Harmonizing the divine feminine with respect to relationships has been a struggle for me lately. It is true part of my past was littered with deceit. Coping and needing to ditch all that no longer serves makes me want to crawl into a box at times rather than deal with it.
Not really sure who the two opposing males could be.

While cultivating an air of detachment is not without merit, I do get that coming out of my comfort zone should improve self-confidence and relations in general.

Like everyone, I am a work in progress. Thank you again!

Next reading for angelic star
Old 12-01-2019, 09:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mparkes
tealily, I am sort of jumping into this in the middle, but I would be interested in participating in this as all I have done for quite a while now is CC layouts! I mean it is my constant go-to for looking at cards. Not sure what or who it is reading for though. Anyway, it sounded fun.
Hi mparkes, sorry for the late reply! By all means jump in.

Structure is kind of like a never-ending circle - follow the script in bold to identify whose turn it is to be read for next. Basically if you perform a reading for that person, you become our practice client for the next reader so make sure to list a practice question :)

@angelic star - thanks for joining the thread! For learning purposes, if you can make it a little clearer which cards you used and in what position (eg either listing them all at the top in a bunch, or specifying in-text with associated card position) that'd be tops, thanks :) I'm just finding it a little hard to follow exactly which cards you used and where.

Old 12-01-2019, 10:52 PM
Master

Feedback for Pandora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Oh well tealily, looks like it's just you and me on this thread.

I had a stab at your question as to what's something you've grown tremendously in over the past month.

The cards I drew (from 1-10) were: Ace of Swords reversed, 4 of Swords, 8 of Pentacles reversed, King of Cups, Ace of Pentacles reversed, 4 of Wands, 7 of Cups reversed, 9 of Pentacles reversed, 3 of Swords reversed and 2 of Pentacles reversed.

Wow, a lot of reversals.

I couldn't really read the spread in relation to your question card by card, as it didn't really make much sense. So I've taken an overall view.

Seeing as this spread brought up mostly pentacles (4 cards) and swords (3) cards, I think you've grown in terms of something to do with mental processes involving decisions to do with work and/or finances.

I tend to think it's more along the lines of letting go of negative attitudes or behaviour of some kind at work, opting not to get involved in mind games and associated problems from negative mindsets but rather, opting to remain more detached and subsequently more stable. There's two cards involving choices (the 7 of Cups reversed and the 2 of Pentacles reversed) so I wonder if you've been more discriminating generally and better at prioritising with work. Perhaps you've been saying "no" to aspects that you feel don't serve you at work in some way. In any case, there's a feeling of not allowing yourself to become overwhelmed mentally and a bit of a shift of perspective to finding better clarity by taking a back seat.
This actually makes a lot of sense to me :)

When I changed jobs, I moved from a very stressful/frustrating/competitive work environment. I effectively gave up money for happiness, and also moved from a fixed lunchbreak model to more of a "you can have whatever length lunchbreak you like". Despite the paycut I've often taken longer lunchbreaks (and even the odd, non-paid-leave day off!) as I feel I need. I'm very pleased to see this come up in the cards, actually. It's very reflective of where my head is at with respect to work-life balance values.