Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-09-2019, 05:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
So davidsun, we create ourselves?

You said if there weren't conscious observers present then there wouldn't be form. But there has to be form for a conscious observer to be present.

Yeah..... we created ourselves because we are gods.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 03-09-2019, 08:12 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
The deeper grounded awareness from within comes from a continuity of life experiences, conscious seeking to build all this. So for you and me, we can just be, for some the realisation of this complex/simple understanding, lets them be the seeker unseeking himself/herself..hehe
It still comes down to ones path is always ones own. That’s why I found the o/p specious. It may apply to some but it came across with dubious premises.

You can invoke a million words, technical terms (many heavily borrowed from Asia or purloined from physics) but in our spiritual pursuits it’s about how we live, how we value our experiences whether we seek them or not, how we regard and interact with our surround. To try to segregate spirituality from everyday living is (to me) pointless. It may suit some people, alas not me.

It’s one reason why I post a lot less now. Spirituality (here on earth) is about living. We all have our ideas about that. Those whose awareness broadens enough to spot the vacuity of materialism tend to refinements that allow us a free flow of experiences unchained from it. As you say, we explore, can explore rather than accept the tick-box pseudo-experiences offered by commerce and government ("society" if one cares to call it that).

Old 03-09-2019, 12:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It still comes down to ones path is always ones own. That’s why I found the o/p specious. It may apply to some but it came across with dubious premises.

You can invoke a million words, technical terms (many heavily borrowed from Asia or purloined from physics) but in our spiritual pursuits it’s about how we live, how we value our experiences whether we seek them or not, how we regard and interact with our surround. To try to segregate spirituality from everyday living is (to me) pointless. It may suit some people, alas not me.

It’s one reason why I post a lot less now. Spirituality (here on earth) is about living. We all have our ideas about that. Those whose awareness broadens enough to spot the vacuity of materialism tend to refinements that allow us a free flow of experiences unchained from it. As you say, we explore, can explore rather than accept the tick-box pseudo-experiences offered by commerce and government ("society" if one cares to call it that).

Hi lorelyen

I understand what your sharing.

I think your one of those rare ones who has tended to see the whole connection to spirituality as the totality of self, life and experiences.

I once seperated spirituality. It wasn’t until I ended my own disconnect from what I’ve come to know as my true self, that I was able to see it as a chosen way, to give space to explore and seek life and myself differently. The feeling of separation was for me, was only realized as I let go of containment’s ingrained in me. Even as the perception through my process, felt like cycles of endings and new beginnings, I realized I was perceiving through my own disconnect. Perceiving through an old self view and an emerging new self view. Now of course I see life and Myself move through all things, without too much focused on endings and beginnings. I can still see the shifts in myself and the emergence of openings in myself, but it’s only noticed when I’m in a big shift now days. I can see the connections through the whole process coming into being.

I think language used to describe experiences can become a universal one, when the process moves, from process, into a more whole complete awareness. Of course that means, a willingness to explore deeper your own path and experiences to reach that depth of wisdom that often reflects points of sameness. Even when the experiences and language in the process might seem it relates to all, it may in fact , only be a select few, in a similar process, who understand.

Often in the clarity of our own experiences and realisations, there arises a very strong sense to send the message out and direct it as ‘being so’ for others. I think clarity and being form this view, which in the end becomes about you. Our true self tends to naturally arouse from its realisations, the need to give back from those markers. It seems to be part of our natural co creative expression and shadings with others.
Old 03-09-2019, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
One way to think of the phenomenon of 'creation' is that it is a 'layered' effect, methinks, with 'inner' layers creating 'outer' ones.

You proffer a false assumption as 'truth' here. What is called 'God' (in the sense of The Creator) has no 'form', though what is created may be thought to be the 'Body' (hence 'Form') of 'God' (or Christ or whatever).

Read the blurb at https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...he_Mind_of_God

If you 'look' through the other 'end' of the Life-scope you might 'see' what's stated in my treatise (take this in one clause at a time, rereading sentences if and as may be necessary to fully grok what's said):
The Entity of Life (which is The Flow of Creation), of which you and I and everyone else ‘in’ existence is a ‘vital’ part, is the outworking and feedback-infusing dynamic of The omnipresent, Love and Joy focused Essence of Life (which is Creativity Itself!), such that said living Essence and living Entity operationally ex‧press and (thereby) ex‧peer‧ience Love and Joy (which is the ‘nature’ of said Essence) in every possible way to the utmost possible degree together. Here now, in order to begin explicating the true meaning of Jesus’ otherwise esoterically mystical statements, let me infuse what the words ‘being’ and ‘doing’ seminally denote with what the words ‘mind*’ and ‘spirit*’ nominally represent:

Every aspect of Life (i.e. of Being-n-Doing) is an emanation of Life’s omnipresent Essence (d/b/a Source) that, by virtue of Its Power, is endowed with (1) the capacity to be conscious to some degree, which consciousness, or presence of ‘mind’, enables ‘it’ to ex·peer·ience whatever vibrations (occurrences, data-packets, etc.) ‘it’ is therefore capable of perceiving (i.e. registering) and so possibly responding to, and (2) the motive‧ation, or ‘spirit’, to ex·press ‘itself’ by way of causing, (generating, transmitting, propagating, etc.) whatever vibrations (occurrences, data-packets, etc.) ‘it’ is thereby motivated to ‘make’ in response thereto.

In full‑zoom perspective: every nodal and multi-nodal feature of Life may be ‘seen’ to be a subsidiary soul, or gestalt of Life, which is facultatively imbued with ‘mind’ and ‘spirit’ by, and consequently both experiences and expresses ‘itself’ in relationship to and with other nodes of Life ‘in’ the matrixial framework* of, a (supranodal!) Soul, which is the Mind-n-Spirit constellation (which many regard and relate to as having personal attributes, though all personal attributes actually derive from It) of THAT which is All That Is.

[Footnote*:“In 'him' we (all) live, and move, and have our being” (Acts 17:28)]
P.S. If you grok what's in my above post, you will recognize
Quote:
There is a Hindu belief that there must always be people in this world who are consciously connected with divine light, divine presence, for if no one on earth was consciously connected to divine presence this entire physical world would vanish. Those who meditate on divine presence, according to this belief, maintain the support of the sublime which this world needs to exist.
to be what it is - a pied-piper, come-be-a-follower-of-my-religion fairytale 'sales' pitch.
Old 03-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
One way to think of the phenomenon of 'creation' is that it is a 'layered' effect, methinks, with 'inner' layers creating 'outer' ones.

I share a similar perspective, although I do feel all of the layers interact and are but extensions of each other.
Most folks tend to have a fragmented perspective of that which can also be seen as one-ness. We tend to label things
with a fragmented perspective and the label often becomes more important to us than that which we are referring to.

I believe that everything is what we call "spiritual," or by another name "energy." There are just various layers,
frequencies, or currents to that one-ness of being. Deep below the surface there is a finer quality than the
coarseness of physical life though they are interconnected. To see that one-ness in everyday life is a thing of awe.

Amazing how change can be so constant on the surface supported by incredible stillness. Paradox abounds,
as there is no this or that, or this is that. How complicated things can be on the surface surrounded and
immersed in such unfathomable simplicity. Life in its pure formlessness is simple but the human mind is complicated.
Old 05-09-2019, 07:44 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Hi lorelyen

I think language used to describe experiences can become a universal one, when the process moves, from process, into a more whole complete awareness. Of course that means, a willingness to explore deeper your own path and experiences to reach that depth of wisdom that often reflects points of sameness. Even when the experiences and language in the process might seem it relates to all, it may in fact , only be a select few, in a similar process, who understand.

Often in the clarity of our own experiences and realisations, there arises a very strong sense to send the message out and direct it as ‘being so’ for others. I think clarity and being form this view, which in the end becomes about you. Our true self tends to naturally arouse from its realisations, the need to give back from those markers. It seems to be part of our natural co creative expression and shadings with others.

I believe I understand what you’re saying; let’s try it: Often faced with an “inner” discovery, an experience, something-or-the-other and as a result of contemplation the person tends to explain or rationalise the event/process, or open up to their deeper mysteries, then there may be the urge to broadcast it.

I have no problem with this. You said it: part of our creative undertow.
However, when the person does present their idea/proposition then there’ll be those who need clarifications or feel something isn’t quite right; and it’s the ensuing dialogue that facilitates learning – to me – not just to the addressee but the addresser too. The addressee has afforded some attention so…why not? It’s the open-minded who are willing to expand their awareness.

It is a problem with words and language which I suppose means it’s also a problem of culture in a worldwide forum. Describing experiences is fraught with problems. But....we get by!

Thanks for your response JustBe…. Now for some breakfast….