Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 28-07-2019, 03:30 PM
Pathfinder
Where have I gone wrong?

I put myself in someone's head and now she's in mine. I can't get her out. I've tried death hexing her but it hasn't worked. I chose this path so it's my own fault and no matter how adept I am in with this path, I can't figure how to get her out.

If anybody has any ideas, I'm all ears. Believe me, I'm no idiot but I seem to have misjudged my own skills somewhere along the line, now I'm in turmoil and can't think straight. I don't expect help, I'm not stupid, not after the things I've done but now I'm desperate.

I'll probably regret this at some point, sigh!

A.Wilson
Old 28-07-2019, 11:18 PM
Guide

What part (if any) has the other person played in all of this? Why would you death hex her?

Accept that puttng yourself in her mind should not have been done in the first place, and accept responsibility for making things right.

Since you are the one who created this situation by putting yourself in her head, the only solution must come from you. Take yourself out of her head. Undo what you have done. Since you had the skill to go one way on that continuum, you must surely have the skill to go the other way, and free her (and yourself). Accept that it should not have been done in the first place, and accept responsibility for making things right.

It may well come down to meditations, shielding, barriers, and all the old school protection you can muster. And stop thinking about her. That's probably the biggest thing. Stop thinking about her. Focusing on her just makes the bond stronger between your mind and hers. So just put thoughts of her in the past, protect yourself, and pull out of her mind.

Good luck.
Old 31-07-2019, 07:46 PM
Master
There is a lesson here and you should learn from this lesson and not fight it. The more you struggle with it most probably the more it will stay with you. But time, and not being around this person anymore, may diminish them in your mind. There is no quick fix; getting this person out of your head will take time. Focus on other things, like a hobby, etc. It might just be and unwanted mental obsession that you will have to slowly purge from your feelings and only then will it leave your thoughts. A vigorous exercise regiment or quiet meditation may work. But most of all study, and even write down, how you got here in the first place.
Old 31-07-2019, 09:04 PM
Super Moderator
Maybe you need to stop death hexing people because it is all going to end up with you in a mess.

We are not here to learn how to death hex other Souls.

Forcing against the natural current of the energy of the Universe will cause you much damage. Oh yes, it's a "learning path", but a slow and laborious one.

Maybe your true Self is trying to show you there can be nasty side effects to mis-using your unique energy.
Old 31-07-2019, 11:54 PM
Seeker

Death hexing is never the answer.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:23 PM
PureEvil760

First, shes probably not even thinking about you and in my experience.. I can only affect others that are thinking about me a lot. It's all in your head and you won't have any power over her unless she really really hates you for some reason.
Old 05-08-2019, 10:12 PM
Master
Some ideas which may pertain to what may best be labelled as being a spiritual illness available at the following link. It is not a matter of having 'gone' 'wrong', rather it is matter of having been susceptible because of spiritual weakness.

https://psychcentral.com/lib/codepen...-and-recovery/

According to the article, recovery is possible with appropriate treatment:

"The good news is that the symptoms are reversible when a codependent enters treatment. People don’t generally seek help until there’s a crisis or they’re in enough pain to motivate them. Usually, they aren’t aware of their codependency and may also be in denial about someone else’s abuse and/or addiction Recovery begins with education and coming out of denial. Reading about codependency is a good beginning, but greater change occurs through therapy and attending a Twelve-Step program, such as Al-Anon, CoDA, Nar-Anon, Gam-Anon, or Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous.

In recovery, you gain hope and the focus shifts from the other person to yourself. There are early, middle, and late stages of recovery that parallel recovery from other addictions. In the middle stage, you begin to build your own identity, self-esteem, and the ability to assertively express feelings, wants, and needs. You learn self-responsibility, boundaries, and self-care. Psychotherapy often includes healing PTSD and childhood trauma.

In the late stage, happiness and self-esteem doesn’t depend on others. You gain the capacity for both autonomy and intimacy. You experience your own power and self-love. You feel expansive and creative, with the ability to generate and pursue your own goals.

Codependency doesn’t automatically disappear when a person leaves a codependent relationship. Recovery requires ongoing maintenance, and there is no perfect abstinence. After a number of years in treatment, the changes in thinking and behavior become increasingly internalized, and the tools and skills learned become new healthy habits. Still, codependent behavior can easily return under increased stress or if you enter into a dysfunctional relationship. Perfectionism is a symptom of codependency. There is no such thing as perfect recovery. Recurring symptoms merely present ongoing learning opportunities!"
Old 06-08-2019, 01:32 AM
BlackfoxNZ

1, did you seek permission to enter her head before you did so?
2, killing her would just enable her is she choose to become fully inside your head/fields/energy as once dead she won’t have her own body to worry about and could do what ever with yours instead.

Edit:
3, um, based on your grammar and what you have said you are indeed a idiot, correct me if I’m wrong but you put Yourself INTO her head, and now you are trying to get her out, does logic runtime still work?, why are you trying to get her out of her own head, you never said anything about trying to remove yourself from Her head instead you go on about how she is in yours yet you went into hers, not she went into yours.

4, and if you think killing her will set you free, what’s stopping her from when she dies you are dragged with her as you are still hooked in with her? (Speaking hypothetically)
Old 06-08-2019, 02:23 AM
Administrator
You can not enters someone head these ideas are your own you need to accept that in life we don't always get what we want and learn from them.
to put a Hex on anybody is for your own satisfaction.
this sounds a lot like if you cant have her nobody else can either.
which is selfish and childish.
You need to let this obsession go in order for you to move on.

Namaste
Old 06-08-2019, 11:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
You can not enters someone head these ideas are your own you need to accept that in life we don't always get what we want and learn from them.
to put a Hex on anybody is for your own satisfaction.
this sounds a lot like if you cant have her nobody else can either.
which is selfish and childish.
You need to let this obsession go in order for you to move on.

Namaste
Well said. I second the motion.