Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-04-2019, 04:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyo1
i wanna know if after attaining moksha mukti salvation can my soul after death be vanished dissolved gone forever

No.

Peace
Old 02-04-2019, 01:37 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Tiss,

Blessed be both you and me,
for we are all a part of the cosmic tree.
May my example inspire the voice of truth within every heart,
and may others be the standard of their own light and play their part.
May the light of truth burn bright in the darkest days,
and may the unwise hear our prayer and change their ways.
May the path you walk remain straight and true,
blessed be both me and you.

-Sparrow

Awe inspiring!!!

^^^
Old 07-04-2019, 07:32 PM
Guide
Dear Sparrow,

For YOU and for ALL.

Tiss

SparrowApril72019c.jpg
Old 07-04-2019, 07:38 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
No.

Peace

It can’t be dissolved no matter what state of consciousness or so-called ascension one obtains. That would be a disservice to your everlasting soul journey, a disservice Prime Creator/Spirit/The Universe would not dish out. There is always the potential to expand and grow.

edit: meant to do that reply to the original poster of the question.
Old 07-04-2019, 08:30 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Dear Sparrow,

For YOU and for ALL.

Tiss

Attachment 2768

Dear Tiss,

Thank you for extending the Spirit of Sparrow’s images in your own creation. It’s good to see a fellow old-timer from these threads once again.
Old 07-04-2019, 08:45 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Dear Tiss,

Thank you for extending the Spirit of Sparrow’s images in your own creation. It’s good to see a fellow old-timer from these threads once again.

Thanks dear friend! I show up from time to time.

Let the image be useful to invoke our dear Sparrow and to encourage him to come back and to go on illuminating us with his wisdom.

Blessings,
Tiss
Old 24-04-2019, 05:47 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Dear Sparrow,

For YOU and for ALL.

Tiss

Attachment 2768

That is really beautiful Tiss Thank you for sharing that lovely painting.
Old 03-05-2019, 06:06 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
That is really beautiful Tiss Thank you for sharing that lovely painting.

Thanks dear Tobi!
Old 03-05-2019, 11:43 PM
Pathfinder

I have a few questions, maybe some spiritualists/mediums or more educated people than me on the matter can help me to understand.

Nearly a month or two ago, I attempted to join the Mormons/lds because I got quite into Christianity over the last few years along with spirituality and found my beliefs and interest in both were at conflict. I felt wanting to be part of a community of people who like me, believed in God, Jesus, and angels, but also believed in mediumship, and some of the spiritual concepts by Swedenborg.

Essentially, I found no Christian denomination that took in all these beliefs, and I didnt want to feel I could not be open about them, so by accident I came across a video on YouTube about Mormons, and it was them talking about their beliefs. In the video they described their belief of heaven, which was very much in line with what Swedenborg describes about the 3 heavens. This got my interested, and long story short, I found myself quite drawn to them because of the beliefs of heaven similar to Swedenborg and with Christianity thrown into the mix as well. I got as far as nearly being lured in, because they are so kind, but I started to think that their whole religion was ripping from Swedenborg and then re-worded to suit their own agenda.

Anyway, I'm curious to ask do you think Joseph Smith (the prophet who started Mormonism) plagiarized from Swedenborg? And plagiarism aside, do you think both the Mormons and Swedenborg have an accurate understanding of Heaven/Afterlife?
Old 03-05-2019, 11:53 PM
Guide

Dear Spiritual Light,

Welcome to this community of clarity and reflection. I don’t have the answers to your questions, but I’d suggest contemplating what you really believe yourself without having to subscribe to a religion. See what resonates with your heart. I personally practice a freestyle spirituality where i’m at liberty to draw from others as well as create my own ideas and knowledge at my own discretion. While organized religions do have large communities, you may be able to find open-minded groups on sites like meetup.com.

And surely, found this online community you have. Do enjoy.

Love, Sorai