Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 11:46 PM
Atlantis

chakra test

Online chakra test, take a look:

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php

regards:

Atlantis
Old 02-05-2007, 07:49 AM
elaine

Re chakra test

Thanks for posting this, the results were spot on. Will work on the chakra meditation, and get the sacral back on track. I guess Im now pretty well balanced Lol. How did you do?

love and light elaine xx
Old 02-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Atlantis

Hi Elaine
I am glad that the link was helpfull.
For me sacral and root chakra are underactive grrrr
The third eye and the hearth chakra are working perfectly.
Others need a little more work but are ok.
I hope i ll find some time to work on this.

Kisses A.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:54 PM
ashti

Brilliant - It described me perfectly!

Off to do some work on my root, sacral & Naval chakras.

Without good foundations a building will not stand tall - same applies to all beings.

Thank you x
Old 03-05-2007, 01:38 AM
MountainWalker

That was pretty cool and was pretty much on target after reading "What this means". I have not really explored the meanings of the chakras but I'm going to learn more abouth them now and also how to work with them.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 06-05-2007, 07:30 PM
Auroradawn

chakra test

Interesting.... gives an idea of what to work on to achieve a better balance, and the simple exercises for opening chakras look useful. I didn't notice if it gives any hints for calming over-active chakras (my third eye is a bit over the top apparently!) but will look into it.
I expect you would get a slightly different result according to your mood at the time of taking the test.
Closed Thread