Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-01-2020, 02:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
OK this makes more sense when I look over the cards in a literal sense.

Body - I have been suffering from moderate to severe pains in my stomach that wake me at night (it's OK, I've seen the doctor and receiving treatment). The pain literally feels like a hot knife going through me.

Mind - All I'll say on this is that very soon people are going to realise that they are getting what they deserve and can blame nobody but themselves (no personal attacks, it's a general society thing), and I'm sitting here like, "no sympathy from me, matey".

Soul - It is crying out for change, big, big change and needs a catalyst, an unseen force to bring it about.

There is a lot going on in this spread even though the card images don't necessarily show that. Taking the meat off the bones though, there is so much that I can't even begin to put it all down here.

Yeah, I have the same problem. There's a couple of exercises I've completed but I haven't shared because they are way too deep and personal.
Old 31-01-2020, 09:36 AM
55Degrees

Sorry for the lack of interaction, I'm back and will post my recent exercises a bit later today. Just thought I'd check in with everyone..
Old 31-01-2020, 10:11 AM
Master
No problem. I've been a bit the same. I did a couple of the exercises, but haven't posted them.
Old 03-02-2020, 10:51 AM
55Degrees

Actively choosing cards exercise

My best abilities can be described by:

6 of Cups- I chose this card because I feel the ability to hold space for others is one of my best abilities. Being able to connect with others on an empathetic level means I am the person others seek when they want a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on without judgement.

Ace of Coins - I chose this card as I am always open to new opportunities. The dirty fingers in the image alludes to the fact that I'm not frightened of hard work and getting my hands dirty as the pay off is what's important. I know that hard work brings it's own investment and I'm not susceptible to 'get rich quick' schemes.

Hierophant - The strangest choice for me as I normally stall at this card, however, knowing the character depicted in this card puts a new vibe on it.
I chose this card as I have always been trusted with other people's secrets (and I'm pretty good at sniffing them out too). I'm one of those people who can get a strangers life story within 15 minutes of meeting them. I can give good advice (even without having experienced a situation) due to what I have learned. When needed to I can manipulate certain events (hey, I'm a witch, it's what I do) but will ultimately work to create the best outcome for everyone.

Phew, I feel like this was hard as I'm so used to working on my weaknesses and shadows, trying to 'big yourself up' is tricky.
Old 03-02-2020, 12:14 PM
55Degrees

Lifetime year graph download

Dropbox links, so those using the e-book can work with a print out.
I'm hoping this works. Let me know if the link is broken.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0e70kzgs4...04-18.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pa8yj69r5j...04-29.png?dl=0
Old 12-02-2020, 05:37 AM
Master

Poking my head up to say hi!

I am now within sight of being able to reclaim some free time - I hope
Amidst all the decluttering I even found a hardcopy of the book in my collection
Old 13-02-2020, 05:45 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Poking my head up to say hi!

I am now within sight of being able to reclaim some free time - I hope
Amidst all the decluttering I even found a hardcopy of the book in my collection

Haha welcome to my world.
Old 15-02-2020, 08:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Haha welcome to my world.

Yeah, and mine.

I've fallen a bit behind with this lately with a bucket load of aggravation going on but will do some work on it today.
Old 15-02-2020, 09:26 PM
Master
Actively Choosing Cards:

The first card I chose for this exercise was the Queen of Cups. I feel this card represents my loving, supporting and empathetic nature towards others.

The second card, the 6 of Pentacles represents my willingness to help others in need, be it financial or otherwise. Often at my peril, I might add.

And lastly, The Tower. I have the ability to pick myself up after major events that have gone belly up and have to start again. Happens far more than I'd like.
Old 15-02-2020, 09:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Lifetime year graph download

Dropbox links, so those using the e-book can work with a print out.
I'm hoping this works. Let me know if the link is broken.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0e70kzgs4...04-18.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pa8yj69r5j...04-29.png?dl=0

Thanks for this, it worked really well.

Managed to print it blown it up so I can actually read it.