Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 08-03-2020, 11:59 PM
Pandora. Pandora. is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 1,313
  Pandora.'s Avatar
Okay, well, now I'm panicking. I STILL cannot find my Game of Thrones deck and book. I've been through every possible place I can think of.

Did I throw it out? Surely not. God, I hope not. Where the hell is it?

Any ideas are welcome.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 09-03-2020, 12:01 AM
tealily tealily is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,174
 
ooh we should play that game where we guess where it is using other tarot cards!
__________________
Please do not pm me with a reading request
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 09-03-2020, 12:32 AM
Pandora. Pandora. is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 1,313
  Pandora.'s Avatar
Good idea. I've been through every Tarot box, all my folders and drawers about 4 times. It is seriously NOWHERE. ***? The last time I saw it, it was in my Tarot Book Study. Needless to say, I've checked that several times, as if it's going to suddenly materialise. I now know how OCD people feel constantly checking doors, etc. I'm beside myself.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 10-03-2020, 09:48 PM
tealily tealily is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,174
 
Q: What does Pandora need to hear in order to find her Game of Thrones tarot deck?

* Rider waite

2 of Wands: I feel like this might be marking out territory, kind of like when they do searches in the field for crime clues and use the strings to make everything into cubes etc so any search is very systematic. In particular, I'm getting the impression that splitting the space up into quadrants may be helpful for you.

4 of Wands: Another "4" vibe - and also a suggestion that you WILL find the deck. Does your house have four main rooms or something? My eye is drawn to the wall of the castle here which makes me think that maybe the deck is hidden somewhere along the perimeter of a room (ugh - perimeter - obviously rooms are square so maybe that's the "4" reference, and maybe the cards want you to go through room by room, but very systematically going through the walls - and maybe they want you to go in horizontal rows eg top L --> R, then middle L --> R etc).

Advice: The World. My eyes is really hanging out for the "4" references now that I've clocked onto it; I'm also noting that The World is surrounded by a wreath which makes me think of searching, but in a circular format. "Cover all bases" is the impression I get here - even in places you don't think it could possibly be. Also, try to stay zen during the search process if you can. It's the calm mind with no assumptions that's going to help you find the deck (ha - it's probably in a weird place then)

Queen of Cups: This is going to sound nutty but I think there's a chance it might be near a water source, eg near a bathroom or near a tap. DON'T GO RUNNING TO THE WATER SOURCE - it could also represent being near an item that's simply close to a common wall with a bathroom, etc. If you tend to play with your cards near a window, check the outside of the window too in case the deck fell outside and is now hanging out in your garden etc :)

Net summary: I do think you'll be able to find the deck - but it needs a very very seriously systematic search strategy to find it. Don't go to specific zones or "known places" - literally go through everything in your house as it doesn't appear to be in a place you would see easily. You literally may need to take everything out of a particular shelf/draw etc and put things back in one by one, repeating this as you methodically go through your house. Psst... this may also be a fantastic time to declutter if you need to do that (very Full Moon in Virgo, and apparently it's a really strong one at the moment!)
__________________
Please do not pm me with a reading request

Last edited by tealily : 10-03-2020 at 11:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 12-03-2020, 07:54 AM
Pandora. Pandora. is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 1,313
  Pandora.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Q: What does Pandora need to hear in order to find her Game of Thrones tarot deck?

* Rider waite

2 of Wands: I feel like this might be marking out territory, kind of like when they do searches in the field for crime clues and use the strings to make everything into cubes etc so any search is very systematic. In particular, I'm getting the impression that splitting the space up into quadrants may be helpful for you.

4 of Wands: Another "4" vibe - and also a suggestion that you WILL find the deck. Does your house have four main rooms or something? My eye is drawn to the wall of the castle here which makes me think that maybe the deck is hidden somewhere along the perimeter of a room (ugh - perimeter - obviously rooms are square so maybe that's the "4" reference, and maybe the cards want you to go through room by room, but very systematically going through the walls - and maybe they want you to go in horizontal rows eg top L --> R, then middle L --> R etc).

Advice: The World. My eyes is really hanging out for the "4" references now that I've clocked onto it; I'm also noting that The World is surrounded by a wreath which makes me think of searching, but in a circular format. "Cover all bases" is the impression I get here - even in places you don't think it could possibly be. Also, try to stay zen during the search process if you can. It's the calm mind with no assumptions that's going to help you find the deck (ha - it's probably in a weird place then)

Queen of Cups: This is going to sound nutty but I think there's a chance it might be near a water source, eg near a bathroom or near a tap. DON'T GO RUNNING TO THE WATER SOURCE - it could also represent being near an item that's simply close to a common wall with a bathroom, etc. If you tend to play with your cards near a window, check the outside of the window too in case the deck fell outside and is now hanging out in your garden etc :)

Net summary: I do think you'll be able to find the deck - but it needs a very very seriously systematic search strategy to find it. Don't go to specific zones or "known places" - literally go through everything in your house as it doesn't appear to be in a place you would see easily. You literally may need to take everything out of a particular shelf/draw etc and put things back in one by one, repeating this as you methodically go through your house. Psst... this may also be a fantastic time to declutter if you need to do that (very Full Moon in Virgo, and apparently it's a really strong one at the moment!)

Thanks tealily. Unfortunately no luck yet. It can only be in two rooms - either the lounge or bedroom.

Interesting the 2 of Wands and 4 of Wands both depicting castles. This makes me think it is in my bedroom somewhere, as my bedroom is the bottom of a "tower", sort of like a castle. It is hexagonal in shape (really difficult to place furniture, I can tell you).

Anyway, I did declutter the bedroom, which is what caused the problem in the first place. I thought it may have been in one of the folders in the lounge room, but no. I moved my desk into the lounge room now the kids have gone, as my room was a bit cluttered. Thought it was in one of the drawers but it isn't there either.

I have no idea whatsoever ... it's really pee-ed me off. I didn't throw anything away, just relocated stuff. So it's got to be somewhere. I'm going to see if I can find my divining rods and have a go with them. Maybe they will point in the right direction.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 17-03-2020, 09:57 PM
Pandora. Pandora. is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 1,313
  Pandora.'s Avatar
I still am unable to locate my Game of Thrones deck or guide book. I'm now at the desperation stage. I spent yesterday going through and resorting two massive bookshelves, in the hope that they ended up tucked in there. I've also gone through my bedroom cupboard, which is purpose built under some stairs (in other words, there's a lot of "stuff" stashed away) but still can't find them.

I'm 100% sure they didn't get thrown out. If anyone has any further suggestions, pendulum readings, tarot readings, psychic impressions, whatever ... please feel free to post, as I don't know where else to look.

If I can't locate them by the end of this week, I'm going to have to swap decks for this study group, which I really don't want to do. Unfortunately I don't have the funds at present to buy another deck.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 18-03-2020, 01:53 AM
tealily tealily is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,174
 
Q: What's another clue we can give Pandora regarding finding her Game of Thrones deck?

Steampunk

5 of Cups rev
2 of Pentacles rev
2 of Wands
High Priestess

Don't give up. Most important card to me here is the 2 of Pent rev - my cards are giving me the impression it's either in a place you "transit" through frequently (eg a hallway), or some other location where you are frequently walking past it at high speed. It's still there - you just haven't come across it yet.

Just humour me - have you gone through 100% of your house yet or are you already calling time at the 50%? :)
Sounds like you're doing a good job with the decluttering - it may simply be that you need to keep going.
__________________
Please do not pm me with a reading request
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 18-03-2020, 03:12 AM
Pandora. Pandora. is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 1,313
  Pandora.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Q: What's another clue we can give Pandora regarding finding her Game of Thrones deck?

Steampunk

5 of Cups rev
2 of Pentacles rev
2 of Wands
High Priestess

Don't give up. Most important card to me here is the 2 of Pent rev - my cards are giving me the impression it's either in a place you "transit" through frequently (eg a hallway), or some other location where you are frequently walking past it at high speed. It's still there - you just haven't come across it yet.

Just humour me - have you gone through 100% of your house yet or are you already calling time at the 50%? :)
Sounds like you're doing a good job with the decluttering - it may simply be that you need to keep going.

Thanks tealily. I really appreciate it.

No, I haven't gone through 100% of the house yet. I'm so sure it can only be in two rooms. Having said that, having not found it in those two rooms, I'm going to have to rethink my strategy.

I've been racking my brains trying to think where on earth it could be. The last time I saw it (remember seeing it anyway, though I'm pretty sure) it was in a black folder on top of the dog crate, which is in my bedroom.

I then had a major clean up, moving everything around. Also on the dog crate was some of my husband's military stuff and some blankets and sheets. I've been through that stuff and it wasn't there.

Oh, wait a minute. The reason I had the folder on the dog crate was because I didn't have room on my desk. I moved a small bedside table next to my desk so I could put some Tarot cards on it. I've just remembered that it has a tiny drawer. I'll go and check but I think the drawer's too small.

OMG!!! I've freaking found them!!



I can't believe it! The only place I didn't check because I never (usually) use those tiny drawers! Thanks tealily. Now I can continue the motion with the study group.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 18-03-2020, 10:00 AM
tealily tealily is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,174
 
YAY

Also, it's near a wall!

Humour me - is it near any kind of water source (eg a common wall) or perhaps where you might usually place a glass of water?
__________________
Please do not pm me with a reading request
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 18-03-2020, 10:26 AM
Pandora. Pandora. is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 1,313
  Pandora.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
YAY

Also, it's near a wall!

Humour me - is it near any kind of water source (eg a common wall) or perhaps where you might usually place a glass of water?

YAY is right! I thought I was going mad.

No, it's not near any water source. The wall it's against is the mudbrick wall to the outside. No, I sleep on the other side of the bed, so there's no glass of water kept on that table.

I just started looking at the Celtic Cross spread ... it's going to take a while, hahaha! The positions asked for in the exercise aren't familiar to me at all. It's going to be very strange to read!

Am too tired to do it now, will tackle it tomorrow or at some uncivil hour during the night.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums