Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 29-12-2010, 02:12 PM
HalfaMan

Why reversed?

Hi

For a long time I have held that there should be no reason why EVP type communications should need to be played back in reverse.
However today I have heard an example where reversing the clip does produce a very clear voice and phrase.

So can anyone help me on this question please?

Thanks

Mike
Old 31-12-2010, 07:06 PM
dogninja

I have taken evp that will clearly work in half, double, and triple time. Backwards, forwards.... for some reason differing energetic resonance is not governed by time, or effected by gravitational time as we know it. They will also modulate through added frequency..

Use caution:)
Old 31-12-2010, 07:11 PM
dogninja

Also, I have gotten pretty good at pulling conversations out of evp. Confirmable events, visuals, and so on. I would like to listen to someone elses recordings to test my skill. If you are willing, I will survey a recording and tell you all I come up with in terms of what is going on, why, and all visual information I see. Just a thought. I can't record evp anymore for a number of reasons, but I can do it remotely.
Old 31-12-2010, 08:51 PM
HalfaMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogninja
I have taken evp that will clearly work in half, double, and triple time. Backwards, forwards.... for some reason differing energetic resonance is not governed by time, or effected by gravitational time as we know it. They will also modulate through added frequency..

Use caution:)

Hello

I come at this from a purely technical view point.
Based (probably limitedly) on known laws.

Please could you explain a little more?

Also, why the warning?

Thanks
Old 31-12-2010, 08:53 PM
HalfaMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogninja
Also, I have gotten pretty good at pulling conversations out of evp. Confirmable events, visuals, and so on. I would like to listen to someone elses recordings to test my skill. If you are willing, I will survey a recording and tell you all I come up with in terms of what is going on, why, and all visual information I see. Just a thought. I can't record evp anymore for a number of reasons, but I can do it remotely.

OK, can you visit this web link where you will find my recordings and some ideas of what they hold.
However can you please bring all discussion back here.

http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_...282&forum_id=5
Old 31-12-2010, 09:20 PM
dogninja

I have met some ghosts that come in class a evps, but other malicious entities that come in on the tail ends of 3d sounds and modulate off of it. I have found residual events that play at double time or triple. Not individual words, but phrases and interactions. I have some very nasty ghosts that have attached themselves to me, so I suggest everyone be cautious and use discernment in all undertakings (no pun intended, Lol.). I have had experiences with lost time as well. I think it does depend on the location where the recording are being taken, and the people taking them. Location and sensitives can be catalysts for different forms and they are not always nice. I am not an expert, and have obviously done very little reading into this issue which I should have done beforehand. The more sensitive I have become, the seeing and hearing ghosts everywhere has not been pleasant.

If you resonate similarly with these ghostly forms, they might want to be your best friend and you get to be the site of their new haunting. And not only that, they may work through your defects to convince you that you are a gifted medium. It seems like there are beings that thrive off of the traumatic energy that is imprinted at the site of a residual haunting, besides the common ghosts. Some even contain and exploit the ghosts themselves.

Evp is a form of divination, like a ouija board. I would rather not go to far into the methods, but just to state that evp can be dangerous for sensitives.

From what I do know, I am sure there are many ghost hunters out there who have spirit attachments, and things that follow them around potentially causing them and their homes great and unseen subtle harm. After having my *** kicked for a year by ghosts who might be considered demons I would tell people to learn how to use the force like Luke Skywalker lol before even attempting to talk to a ghost. I learned the hard way. However there are uber optimists out there that are not compatible with lower forms who can take evp and not be effected.

Fighting them is not easy to do, and once they break in to your space the road to recovery may be long and hard fought. This is all simply my opinion, and claim none of it to be law or factual. Just observations.
Old 31-12-2010, 09:34 PM
HalfaMan

Thanks for those insights.

I have seen it written many times before also.

I wonder why doing evp can lead to these bad attachments, after all for those without a recording method, or who may be using a compatible device without any intention of catching evp, they do not seem to attach attachments?

What is needed is a filter so that only high spirits can communicate.

Do you have any thoughts on that I wonder?

Regards

Mike
Old 31-12-2010, 09:37 PM
dogninja

When I get a chance I will check out the recordings. Personally, when I was recording I was a seeker looking for the truth in life. I was a dominatly dark person who was as willful and energetic and the spirits that bothered me. It took me a while to realize that I had the means to make contact without a recording device. I wanted so badly to make that connection, to understand it all and did not understand just how dark and miserable I already was, and what that may evolve into. I don't mean to discourage you at all by sounding pessimistic, just to relay my experiences that I myself have had. There are infinite beings that are more beneficial and just as real as ghosts that will not try to exploit people. just my 2c
Old 31-12-2010, 09:42 PM
HalfaMan

Its OK, I am glad to hear what you have to say.
I am not currently attempting evp, my captures, if they are were unintentional.
I seek the method of communication and a filter, without both of these there seems to be little point trying, for me anyway.
My mood is quite low due to bereavement so that is a factor I must consider.
Old 31-12-2010, 09:46 PM
dogninja

I am a baby to this, and do not understand it. Sensitives can feel things, and being self aware may have more issues with an attachment than someone else. The low level is like a dumb game. I dont think its useful to engage it unless you are a rescuer, who can help them if they want help. They can get mad if you provoke, oogle, or use them for a sideshow like some hunters do. At first I had no discernment whatsoever, and now they had better be able to prove who they are before I will engage them. And it seems like high spirits will not come though on evp... high meaning "higher dimensional" (passed on) and higher and higher light beings and so forth. I am not sure about fairies and elementals, but then again it is hard to recognize their sounds while fully concious anyway. I am sure there are theories on these things that experienced people have written somewhere. I meditate and pray a lot now, and work on my issues.