Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Toolite

Angels can come in three forms. Their purest state. Angelic state. Human state spirit or flesh. Overall the guide, comfort, edify and heal and protect in various ways.
Glory To God
Old 03-10-2012, 09:08 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Is the Zeus concept for those who do not believe in God? In your opinion.. You do believe in Zeus but, You dont believe in God is this correct?

Some believe Zeus is a god yet that does not make him one, neither does the believe in Yahweh make him one. The truth IMO is that none of them is a god. I believe in many things and if this all knowing all creating deity exist then I would love to see it. Until this day the closest I have come to such a being is those who like to tell you they are. If you believe a being can never be wrong then you set up a path for yourself where this being can tell whatever it pleases itself true or false and how does such a path serve you?

I believe we all create the world we live in and therefore we are all equals. We might not contribute equally but nothing I can do is something others cannot do and that also goes the other way around. I see the point you try to make, but I do not believe in these things because they are written down or so, I believe in them because I have experienced them I have seen a Tsunami be created out of pure nothing, seen a train shut down because the conductor was an *beep* and seen many more things. I have stood at the edge of the Cosmos and seen everything all at once. I have seen great beings crumble under their own shadow and the smallest of beings do the most amazing things.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:19 AM.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:52 AM
Quagmire

Take the apple. It is not god that creates the apple but the apple tree. You might note that god created the apple tree yet the apple tree creates itself mighty and beautiful from a tiny seed that was stored and nurtured within an apple.

Some might argue that the apple tree is merely an expression of god itself. That the whole world is just an expression of god even you and me. Then we can look at the world that is neither all knowing nor infallible does that not tell us that neither is god. Yet you can argue that god created the world as everything it is not, but in reality does it really matter what came first the hen or the egg or if they even exist. There are alot of questions, yet if it is the latter, that god created the world as everything it is not in order to experience it, then this also tells you that everything that exist within the world is neither all knowing nor infallible. Do you follow this. Then if we are all expressions of god then we are all god and therefore can do the same things as it because we are it. So if I am god then should it not be possible for me to create my own reality and my own incarnation instead of having it created for me
Old 03-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Toolite

Ok. God Bless you.
Glory To God
Old 03-10-2012, 10:18 PM
morning_star222

I believe (a deep knowing) that we are constantly developing, growing and evolving. A dear friend, and teacher of mine has taught me that Perfection is a state of development, if we had found it, we would not want it. Therefore when we are done with the physical realm, or Earth, we move onto, perhaps, bigger things - But I have learned that Earth is a rough training ground lol.

I don't believe there is "eternal rest" because we would get bored of it rather quickly. It is through our beliefs that we create such places, instantly, when we first find ourselves in "the after life". (Seth would say that we are much more lively in this place then we are here) These places are only temporary, for we can not remain ignorant to who and what we really are forever.

I see a good quote above me, that I will repeat because it's true. "Who am I? ... the only question worth asking and the only one never answered" - Deepak Chopra.

We need to ask ourselves this.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:51 PM
Toolite

Earth does have many lessons.
Glory To God
Old 17-10-2012, 02:02 AM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike bike
I believe that the process of reincarnation is out of our control.....we will be reincarnated....whatever problems we have not solved in this life we will be faced with again....and whatever gifts we have been given will appear again and it is then up to us to develope them further.

" Whoever believes in me will find eternal life"....not "will be rewarded"...but "will find"...as if reincarnation is the meaning of "eternal life"...as I believe we all have.....Isn't it fun?

blessings......mike

I wonder when we have transcended into the spiritual world, will "they" give people a choice whether or not to reincarnate based on their individual beliefs?
I understand we won't know until we get there. What does everyone think?
Old 17-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Toolite

Sadly, I believe your beliefs are not a factor. The dimensions dont change to fit religions you just get the truth. Spiritual truth. So we seek Spirit for ourselves and experience God so that can know at minimum a piece.
Glory To God
Old 17-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
I wonder when we have transcended into the spiritual world, will "they" give people a choice whether or not to reincarnate based on their individual beliefs?

It might depend on many factors. Is the belief you hold in your physical the same belief you have when not in that physical life. You might have been catholic but find out you are very much not catholic when not in that life and only took such a life to gain understanding on something you did not understand. It might also depend on where you go after that physical life as we do not all go to the same place. Neither do we all have the same to teach and guide us, that can also be a factor in it all. Those I teach and guide take physical lives out of their own free will, no one is forced to take it. They see the value in doing so in contrary to not taking one. Though not saying that they always choose a life out of the joy. I know when I am done with this here life of mine, at some point I will like to have another physical life; the only question is in what kind of form I want to return to Earth. It might just boil down to whether you in spirit believes you are free to decide for yourself or believe that others have the authority to decide for you.
Old 17-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Toolite

I think that is unfair to lead people to think they are or can over be above Spirit. That you can dominate over God. It sounds too much like do what you please because your God. This will lead to darkness.
Glory To God