Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-08-2018, 07:38 PM
Suspended
Guide

A strange dream

Some years ago I had this dream that my mom died, I remember being very sad and crying in my dream, but when I woke up, I felt quite a relief that it was just a dream, but it really wasn't just a dream.Few moments later my dad called me, he told me that at my mom's workplace, a woman died.She had exactly the same name as my mother.It was really strange, how was that even possible? Man, I've even dreamt the funerals of my mother, it was very vivid and very painful.

Who's behind it?
Old 28-08-2018, 09:11 PM
Pathfinder
I would say that from what you experienced, you have a level of psychic intuition, and the energy of the deceased has made contact to tell you of the sad news. Energies contact us when we dream because we are in a state of subconsciousness and can connect with us better. I know that when spirit contact me, they use my personal connections and feelings as an empath to give a message so that I can understand what they are trying to tell me. Has anything similar happened since?
Old 29-08-2018, 05:17 AM
Suspended
Guide

I see.I had a dream with my grandma, she died some years ago.In this dream, she gave me two signs that she is still alive.She took my hands to her face and I could feel her face, it was so vivid.Then, she put my hands to her mouth, I could feel the warmth air from her mouth.I kept on saying "You are dead, you are dead.." but she told me these words and this was her last message "I am not dead".I have to add that there was such warm light everywhere.Now, from this dream on, I had only nightmares, an entity tried to trick me that it was my grandma and it had only one message for me "Stay here with me", always.This entity was like a monster, it was pure darkness, that's how I felt it.
Old 29-08-2018, 02:23 PM
Master
i no yr befre my dad died i had lot of dreams of him evn sea i did

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 31-08-2018, 06:20 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
I see.I had a dream with my grandma, she died some years ago.In this dream, she gave me two signs that she is still alive.She took my hands to her face and I could feel her face, it was so vivid.Then, she put my hands to her mouth, I could feel the warmth air from her mouth.I kept on saying "You are dead, you are dead.." but she told me these words and this was her last message "I am not dead".I have to add that there was such warm light everywhere.Now, from this dream on, I had only nightmares, an entity tried to trick me that it was my grandma and it had only one message for me "Stay here with me", always.This entity was like a monster, it was pure darkness, that's how I felt it.

I have felt light like this just as you describe in dreams before , as to the other entity I'm not sure. Are you sure this was an actual entity and not other subconscious thoughts telling yourself it wasn't real ?
Old 01-09-2018, 01:31 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthAngel
I have felt light like this just as you describe in dreams before , as to the other entity I'm not sure. Are you sure this was an actual entity and not other subconscious thoughts telling yourself it wasn't real ?

When I had that dream, I was so so happy, a feeling of euphoria that I can't describe.I wish I could stay forever in that dream, it was like Paradise.

Yes, it was a monster, that monster could take any shape, it used my grandma's body, but its true shape was the shape of a human that was all covered in darkness.There's was no light in these nightmares, just artificial light, being surrounded by pure darkness.

By the way, can you help me with this dream.Some years ago I dreamt an old man, he was like a guide for me, I remember that when I woke up I had the feeling that I was in that dream for a very long time, months, maybe years.From what I can recall, this old man had a staff in his hand and a very long beard, his "mission" was to help me overcame some of my fears.There was a moment in my dream when I had to go from one side of a river to the other, but this river was full of alligators ( I believe they were "my fears" ) anyway, I jumped in river.Trying to get on the other side, I remember that this old man telling me that I can, that they are not real, somehow, I managed to climb in a tree where this man was too ( like this is the way I escaped from "my fears" ).He was also there and that's how the dream ended.I have to say that this old man was very wise, that's how I felt being with him and talking.Too bad that I can't remember about everything we talked.
Old 01-09-2018, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan

By the way, can you help me with this dream.Some years ago I dreamt an old man, he was like a guide for me, I remember that when I woke up I had the feeling that I was in that dream for a very long time, months, maybe years.From what I can recall, this old man had a staff in his hand and a very long beard, his "mission" was to help me overcame some of my fears.There was a moment in my dream when I had to go from one side of a river to the other, but this river was full of alligators ( I believe they were "my fears" ) anyway, I jumped in river.Trying to get on the other side, I remember that this old man telling me that I can, that they are not real, somehow, I managed to climb in a tree where this man was too ( like this is the way I escaped from "my fears" ).He was also there and that's how the dream ended.I have to say that this old man was very wise, that's how I felt being with him and talking.Too bad that I can't remember about everything we talked.

Hi,

If it were my dream I would see that old man as my spiritual guidance. That those alligators in the river are 'your fears' and that they are not real.

It is very useful to have meditative moments where you have imaginary conversations with your spiritual advisors.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/