Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

View Poll Results: How Did You Meet Your Twin Flame
At school or work 11 32.35%
Dating Website (online) 3 8.82%
Online via social media 10 29.41%
Travel (on bus, airplane, airport, etc.) 0 0%
Have Known Them Since Childhood 4 11.76%
Through Friends 1 2.94%
Met Accidentally 5 14.71%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-08-2018, 10:25 PM
Guide

How Did You Meet?

I've been wondering how others met their twin, so I'm trying my first poll.

Thanks for participating:
Old 05-08-2018, 02:10 AM
Deactivated Account
We met through a gift someone bought me, which led me to patron an establishment, whose proprietor then recognized me as the TF of an assoiciate of his, who he then referred me to. Loudly lol.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 05-08-2018, 03:17 AM
Knower

In a chatroom. Online friends for 12 years, real life for 4.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:54 AM
Suspended
Master
Science fiction English class in 1978 in college.
Old 06-08-2018, 10:14 PM
Master
Dating site that my ex gave me the URL of, I'd never heard of it. So ironically enough I in a way owe it to my ex that I met my him.
Old 06-08-2018, 10:16 PM
Experiencer

My first day at an odd job I worked to pay for college, he was the first person I spoke to in my department.
Old 07-08-2018, 02:33 AM
Seeker

Met mine at work
Old 08-08-2018, 10:15 AM
Deactivated Account

On a tennis court. I was the new guy, I made a joke about my prowess with a racket (which I do not possess) to break the ice, they walked over and told me off in the most profane, vulgar manner possible.....and that set the tone for everything to follow.
Old 08-08-2018, 02:05 PM
Experiencer
I was searching spiritual on web. And a website appeared first and after reading it I asked a question via login. She passed my question to a escalation seeker and after meeting near twin I got to hear from her. I feel it is very natural and should have happened. It was about time to meet entire soul family
Old 08-08-2018, 02:43 PM
Experiencer
I planned a trip abroad and the original plan for lodging (in one city) fell through. So I had to come up with a plan B and decided to travel by myself, and to several different cities. The first of these new cities on my itinerary was the one where I found him. On the advice of a friend, I decided to find a local to stay with (similar to airbnb). I was new to this website and to this day I'm not sure how I found him. He did live near the metro train, but he was essentially in the suburbs. I messaged probably a dozen people in his area and was sending these inquiries out rapidfire. I remember this photo he had on his profile, staring directly into the camera, it mesmerized me for some reason. When I called him the wrong name in my email, I inexplicably freaked out, thinking that I would never get the chance to talk to him/meet him. But why did I care? It didn't make sense. I sent another email as an apology. He told me later that he thought I was a total weirdo based on my messages. He suggested we Skype to scope each other out. It turned out to be a great idea. He later told me that he felt immediately calm after seeing me on the screen. We ended up talking for 30 minutes that morning. We were talking so much and getting to know each other so suddenly, both of us grinning. It felt like a first date. We realized we needed to get on with our days and both agreed we'd keep talking forever if we didn't agree to disconnect the Skype call, so we got off. After, we emailed and said yes, it made sense for me to stay with him when I was traveling in his area... we were both feeling good about that. After that we spent like a month chatting online. It was so easy, it was like we were instantly best friends. We had all these inside jokes. We were talking all day and getting to know each other, both excited. Once I got there, he picked me up at the train station. I came to his apartment. We had a glass of wine. He fixed me some food. We laughed and made jokes. I encouraged him to date another girl who had been pursuing him. We became fast friends. We spent all our time together for three days because we didn't feel comfortable being apart. We began to fall in love... i guess there's no other way to explain it. On the third day, we kissed and it was very intense. He took me to the airport for the next leg of my travel. We spent a couple days not talking, trying to disconnect from it. Neither of us could manage it. We met two other times during my trip, he even drove several hours to get to me. The intensity mounted to an overwhelming level by the time I flew home to my country. It felt like "this was it." This was what I'd been searching for my whole life and somehow, we'd figure it out. We'd be together. The intensity continued for more than a month after. We talked all day every day. Then he started to feel vulnerable. Got distant first, then cruel. We quit communicating. We didn't speak for two years. Then we spoke frequently for one year. Nothing changed about our connection. As he said to me once during that time, "there is no end." But it was too difficult, him choosing to be with his girlfriend, me feeling guilty for betraying my partner emotionally by talking to TF. I cut it off by sending a long closure letter, admitting what my internal experience was when we were together, when we separated, and during the two years when we did not speak. I told him it was too painful and I wanted it to end. He responded to the letter but not in a way that resolved anything. It was inconvenient, but work sent me abroad a couple months later, the first time I was near him in more than three years. I had to email and let him know because I knew it would be rude to come so near to him and ignore that fact. So I put myself on the line once more and told him where I'd be. He did not respond, obviously. He's made his choices and I've made mine. It wasn't a happy ending. But I'm here because the memory of what once was continues to plague me. What can I say?