Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-03-2017, 08:01 PM
Master
Astral projection, remote viewing, lucid dreaming

Astral projection, remote viewing, lucid dreaming, mental projection ...

Does mastering one means you can master them all ? Are they similar things ?

What's the most efficient and simple way to induce them ? There lots and lots of differents methods.

How to astral project without taking risks ?
Old 12-03-2017, 10:09 PM
Suspended
Seeker

All four of those must be mastered in different times. Mastering one will not make you master another because there are no shortcuts in spirituality. I'm currently working on Astral Projection and Lucid dreaming. Lay down on a flat comfortable surface with your hands at your sides. Think of any angel or protective spirit you'd like and ask them to protect you. Also shield yourself. This will protect you as there are many bad deities in the astral plane, it's not all fun and games. Only try this if you are daring. As for Lucid dreaming this bit is easier. First pick some relaxing spiritual music and listen to it with earbuds when you sleep. I highly recommend spiritual music and not your favorite song or some other random song because we want your mindset on the right setting. Tell your spirit what it is you'd like to dream about that night. Visualize it in your head (obviously :P) and slowly start to drift. If you can try to wake your self up a couple of times before you go into a deep sleep, and rethink of the first part of the dream you wanted to see. In time it will become like brushing your teeth to you. You'll be one with your natural spirituality and will be able to do it by will. A lot of people can do this naturally and I most certainly envy them. Just remember that this will take time and it won't happen overnight. You must be patient as things take time and different times depending on the person. Remember to stay safe and good luck! :)
Old 13-03-2017, 02:12 AM
Guide

Hey there smilingsun,

A lucid dream is defined by the body being fully asleep, with one part of the mind being aware of what another part of the mind has created or is creating.
Within that arena, a person can then learn to manipulate their dream creations.
Sometimes those creations seem very real.
The definition is of it being more within individual consciousness mind level, rather than extended mind level.
Basically, if you are dreaming and know it, that is a lucid dream.

An astral projection is defined by the body being fully asleep, but awareness is more (or with varying levels) awake in a reality which is not just the individual creation like it was with a lucid dream.
It is a real place.
At it's high levels it could be defined as a universal truth. We relate what happens there back to our mind somehow to understand it.
So at times it's a rather difficult place to describe, especially as upon waking and return to our normal senses/responses.
To be there properly and know what's going on, it requires a clarity of mind usually found via meditation.
By 'being' there more fully, it gives a more profound experience, which is why people chose to do so in sleep when the body is safe in bed.
There are different definitions of what the astral is - some say there are higher levels and they are called something else. I respect this but have not put any labels on them myself yet.

Remote viewing is defined as while being awake, putting awareness 'out there' (like with AP) and experiencing through another pair of eyes (or multiple pairs of eyes).
You are requesting to see something, and some part of you which is connected to the whole will reach out and see something, which is then related back.
The term 'view' implicates vision, but often information is not just visual.
Extension of remote viewing would probably get into other definition, depending on how it is used.
With remote viewing, you have to be really specific with intention because there are multiple points of view you could be tapping into. Development comes with time, the lump of clay is detailed into the masterpiece with proper objective viewing.

I don't actually know too much about mental projection unless I know it by another name so I can't comment on that one.

Does mastering one means you can master them all ? Are they similar things ?

Good questions, hopefully I described the differences well.
People can do other OBE's extremely well without AP, and viceversa so no, I don't think if you master one you will automatically master the other.
It's personal preference which one you develop but I'd say eventually the skills overlap themselves.

What's the most efficient and simple way to induce them ? There lots and lots of differents methods.

It depends which one you are most interested in achieving.
There isn't really a way that doesn't require some effort, but the effort is easy enough when you have good motivation behind it.

How to astral project without taking risks ?

With any of this work, my advice to minimalise risks is to remain balanced. Listen to body and respect it, listen to nature and respect it, communication is important, and with working with OBE you need to remain open but not assuming anything.
Things on this level are just as important as that level, in my experience we are multidimensional beings.

http://www.thetwilightnexus.com - astral projection, lucid dreaming, meditation, OBE