Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-09-2018, 06:17 AM
Experiencer

wahh

so here is my moment of self pity

everyone else i know if getting with their twin fame accept me .. waahhhhh

ok i am done now
Old 15-09-2018, 07:03 AM
Master
Not every one. I know many who are not.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-09-2018, 07:59 PM
Experiencer

If everyone you know is getting with their TF, I have to wonder at these people you know. TFs aren't terribly common. SMs are far more likely. Being with a TF is not something the majority of people are able to do. And not everyone has a TF (in my beliefs). So...Don't lose hope. A lot of people fall for "the one" and think that's a TF...but sometimes, we're mistaken. A connection is a connection and it's still exciting, but don't for a minute think that you won't find love. It could be TF love, SM love, or some other kind of love, but it's out there.

TF love is more about unconditional love. Sometimes, that love can involve actively not being with your TF. Just a thought.
Old 17-09-2018, 04:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhaunts03
If everyone you know is getting with their TF, I have to wonder at these people you know. TFs aren't terribly common. SMs are far more likely. Being with a TF is not something the majority of people are able to do. And not everyone has a TF (in my beliefs). So...Don't lose hope. A lot of people fall for "the one" and think that's a TF...but sometimes, we're mistaken. A connection is a connection and it's still exciting, but don't for a minute think that you won't find love. It could be TF love, SM love, or some other kind of love, but it's out there.

TF love is more about unconditional love. Sometimes, that love can involve actively not being with your TF. Just a thought.

I love what you've written here happyhaunts and it's so true. So many people think that they are with their tf when they are not.

I say just take everything as it is and enjoy the life, connections and experiences that you are having. Drop the labels as they create beliefs and beliefs box us in. Being boxed in isn't particulary high of vibration either. There are very few true twin flames incarnate regardless of what we want to believe. Yes, there are a few that are together and less that are not together.
Old 24-09-2018, 05:13 PM
Newbie ;)

From what I have seen, a lot of the people proclaiming "twin flame" aren't in twin flame relationships.
Old 24-09-2018, 06:09 PM
Master

Libins!!! haha

simply irresistable
Old 24-09-2018, 07:23 PM
Experiencer

I am not with my inflame. I doubt I.ever will be. Not in this lifetime anyway.
Old 24-09-2018, 09:35 PM
Deactivated Account

I'd read it's incredibly rare. They're probably right, and this might be just as well. If it were common, society would collapse. Even faster than it already is.

Since having had this brought to my attention, I've spoken with two other individuals, in person, who likely have gone through the very same thing. I pointedly did not mention TF/TS to either one. No one else in memory springs to mind. So, two, though that necessarily does not mean anything, because my story is not your story is not their story.

Whoever they are, if they really move you that much, that your heart skips a beat when you see them, I hope you find them again.
Old 25-09-2018, 09:31 PM
Badcopyinc

Maybe it’s a sign that you’re going to be getting with your twin soon.....

Perspective D, always perspective... thoughts become things right??