Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-09-2018, 11:59 PM
Experiencer

I’ve been seeing hearts recently

Just recently I received confirmation that my twin flame is close and just recently I have been focusing on myself and I wouldn’t mind if I stayed single for a while. The last few days I have been seeing hearts. I saw a heart in the clouds yesterday and took a picture of it. I also took a picture of a leaf that’s shaped like a heart as long with a curtain having a heart shape and someone on tv wearing a shirt with a heart on it. I also notice that my thoughts are in sync almost everytime I think of my twin flame I see 111 or 1111. I also feel very happy when I think of my twin flame and I no longer feel separation.This is just signs from the universe to keep doing what I am doing. I feel myself healing from my past love and I love that I am finally getting over him completely.
Old 09-09-2018, 12:18 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamercan
Just recently I received confirmation that my twin flame is close and just recently I have been focusing on myself and I wouldn’t mind if I stayed single for a while. The last few days I have been seeing hearts. I saw a heart in the clouds yesterday and took a picture of it. I also took a picture of a leaf that’s shaped like a heart as long with a curtain having a heart shape and someone on tv wearing a shirt with a heart on it. I also notice that my thoughts are in sync almost everytime I think of my twin flame I see 111 or 1111. I also feel very happy when I think of my twin flame and I no longer feel separation.This is just signs from the universe to keep doing what I am doing. I feel myself healing from my past love and I love that I am finally getting over him completely.
Thats great! Keep manifesting your hearts desires by being in vibration alignment with them! Yaaayyyy
Old 12-09-2018, 02:08 AM
Seeker

I LOVE seeing hearts everywhere. Are you taking pics and documenting them? I used to see hearts everywhere when I thought I had met my twin, along with 1111 and 111, and synchronicities that drove me nuts. It turns out he was one of my soul mates whom I've had many past lives with. The hearts stopped when I came to terms that we are not ment to be together in this life, and that something better was waiting for me. I was sad originally, but now I'm ok. Because now I'm dreaming all the time of another man I've never met. But, my friend told me the other day I am making way to many heart shape related jewelry findings. It must have been subconcious as i didnt realize until she told me. I think that is where the heart shapes are coming in that form.
I really believe your twin or a significant soul mate is around the corner for you and the meet is near :) keep up with the good loving vibes :)
Old 12-09-2018, 02:38 AM
Experiencer

That’s a great story! I have been documenting everytime I see hearts. Few months back I got out of a relationship who I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I was upset at first but then I realized that he was just teaching me lessons. I know that the next person I meet will be my twin flame. In 2015 I had asked my guardian angels and God for a sign that my twin flame is close. I had asked them to send his full initials on a license plate number and in May 2018 I finally see it after ‘looking’ for years. Early August I had asked my guardian angel and God to send me another vechile with his initials on a license plate number to make sure the first time wasn’t a coincidence and a few days later I see his initials again. So I know that he is close and coming. I’m just working on myself until he comes and enjoying my life until he comes. I am no longer looking for love and nor do I want to look for love.
Old 12-09-2018, 02:49 AM
Seeker

I haven't looked or dated in about 2 years. I kind of gave up and just focused on myself. I experienced a lot of "shifts" in life and going through another big one now. Which I find ironic about the dreams I'm having of this other man I never met. One of those dreams I felt something floating to me and woke up in a panic beause I felt a kiss on my cheek. I knew it was a man and could feel his presence, like he was telling me it be ok. (I was extremely nervous about going on a vacation the next day)

Sounds like you are on the right path. Do you use healing crystals? I also noticed I'm attracted to rose quartz, it's another piece I'm using a lot with my hearts that again I didn't realize. Also, watch out for things that just randomly catch your eye. Usually something significant with that too :) Could be something they like or something pointing you to that. Example, I came across past life regression a few years ago randomly. I was fascinated by it I had to do it. That is how I knew about him.
Old 14-09-2018, 12:42 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily
I haven't looked or dated in about 2 years. I kind of gave up and just focused on myself. I experienced a lot of "shifts" in life and going through another big one now. Which I find ironic about the dreams I'm having of this other man I never met. One of those dreams I felt something floating to me and woke up in a panic beause I felt a kiss on my cheek. I knew it was a man and could feel his presence, like he was telling me it be ok. (I was extremely nervous about going on a vacation the next day)

Sounds like you are on the right path. Do you use healing crystals? I also noticed I'm attracted to rose quartz, it's another piece I'm using a lot with my hearts that again I didn't realize. Also, watch out for things that just randomly catch your eye. Usually something significant with that too :) Could be something they like or something pointing you to that. Example, I came across past life regression a few years ago randomly. I was fascinated by it I had to do it. That is how I knew about him.

Well I do feel the urge to go out more. Im not going to meet him staying inside all the time