Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 23-03-2015, 09:39 AM
Pathfinder

Top 15 Famous Quotes That We Are Co-Creators in This Universe

Hello, this is my first new thread at the forum. There are lot's of interesting people here and I think many of you might be interested in my website chrisrofot.com as I deal with many issues of spirituality and consciousness awakening.

I just made a post the other day I would like to share with you. It deals with how great thinkers have always questioned the Universe and our place within it. I have collected 15 of my favorite famous quotes from people who, while maybe not expressly going so far as the great Bill Hicks, nonetheless are of the opinion that we have more influence on the world around us than we normally perceive. I hope you like it.

Top 15 Famous Quotes That We Are Co-Creators in This Universe

Quote:
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves."

Bill Hicks

Thanks!
Old 23-03-2015, 01:08 PM
Knower

I've always liked that Bill Hicks quote.
Old 23-03-2015, 05:42 PM
Pathfinder

He actually has two separate quotes relating to the 'life is a dream' concept. The other one is the embedded video on that page. It's definitely worth a play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpCap
I've always liked that Bill Hicks quote.
Old 25-03-2015, 09:28 PM
Pathfinder

Going to be coming up with a post on this topic soon, it's a complex subject that's hard to break down but will try my best.
Old 25-03-2015, 10:02 PM
Whats Next

Energy river.

I always took that as we exist in the river "current of energy" from his quote. We are responsive to our heading because our thoughts make the difference. As though we are all saturated with one continuous singularity of energy.
We have much more influence on our surroundings and we are only beginning to know how much.
When it comes to these spiritual or paranormal events, however we refer to them, one thing has been a repeating experience for me. In everyone of the hundreds of events I have had in my life, the common theme I have concluded is with each event, you are brought that much closer to an eventual understanding of why.
Old 30-03-2015, 12:59 AM
Knower
I visited the link and read all of the quotations, which do indeed support the premise that we are co-creators in this universe.

This very close to my own opinion on these matters, which is that the universe is in the process of creating itself, generating matter, energy, space, time, and consciousness as it goes. The creation process itself operates by mutation and selection, some of which is random and some of which is guided by intelligence. So all intelligent beings are so some extent co-creators, and the sum of all intelligence can be identified as a "supreme being".
Old 18-04-2015, 05:30 PM
Pathfinder

Yes, it does seem despite all the trials of being here I do have the same feeling as you that overcoming adversity benefits us in many ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whats Next
I always took that as we exist in the river "current of energy" from his quote. We are responsive to our heading because our thoughts make the difference. As though we are all saturated with one continuous singularity of energy.
We have much more influence on our surroundings and we are only beginning to know how much.
When it comes to these spiritual or paranormal events, however we refer to them, one thing has been a repeating experience for me. In everyone of the hundreds of events I have had in my life, the common theme I have concluded is with each event, you are brought that much closer to an eventual understanding of why.
Old 18-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Pathfinder

This is very well said. So well said that in fact I have nothing to add other than what I said in the article.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritrebel
I visited the link and read all of the quotations, which do indeed support the premise that we are co-creators in this universe.

This very close to my own opinion on these matters, which is that the universe is in the process of creating itself, generating matter, energy, space, time, and consciousness as it goes. The creation process itself operates by mutation and selection, some of which is random and some of which is guided by intelligence. So all intelligent beings are so some extent co-creators, and the sum of all intelligence can be identified as a "supreme being".