Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 13-03-2015, 04:39 PM
Robertj

EMOTIONS

I pursue the principles of wealth,health and love very passionately and persistently.and i apply and test what i learn,to see if it rings true.then,if i find something that fits my purpose well,i share it as best i can.

One of the principles ive tested for many years goes against what many people believe,some people are just not even open to examine the idea.There convictions or prejudices to the contrary are too strong,but still,it seems to ring true (to me)what is this principle,it is..

NOTHING OUTSIDE OF US IS EVER CAUSING US TO FEEL WHATEVER EMOTIONS WE DO.

And why is this important,because,until we really get control of our emotions,we are going to seem to be at the mercy of others or conditions,events or circumstances.our emotional well-being will seem to be at the mercy of forces outside of us and believing this is debilitating.

And what are the consequences of this sort of debilitation..we lose our personal power,we lose our ability to determine our emotions and our reactions.we make ourselves into persons who are hard to get along with or unattractive to exactly the kinds of persons and conditions we want in our lives,in short WE GIVE AWAY our control over our lives.

But what happens when a person understands that their emotions are self-caused,well for one,it gives the person a great sense of their actual personal power..their power to determine their own emotional experiences.and what does this give a person,it gives them a realization of their actual freedom,they no longer feel at the whim of others or circumstances or of their past or even whatever the future may hold.

Can you imagine how much better your life would be if nothing could disturb your inner being,your inner sense of calm,worth,love and well-being.

Can you imagine how better you could handle all the varieties of experiences,all the so-called adversities,difficulties,setbacks and seeming obstacles of life (conditions also known as OPPORTUNITIES to the enlightened)

So the next time your feeling less than great,ask yourself what or who is causing your emotional experience.if you think it is something outside of you or some other person,i suggest you take a closer look at what is causing you,your emotional experience..for if the cause is really in you,maybe you will begin to realize,how each of us have been holding ourselves back for so very long.

BLESSINGS

Last edited by Robertj : 13-03-2015 at 06:42 PM.
Old 14-03-2015, 09:39 AM
quisuisje

Thanks for the post. Posts like this inspire a lot, especially a person like me who is finding a hard time to get over emotional attachment to someonefrom whom I'm getting nothing but apathy and which in turn is flling me with nothing but expectation, jealosy, rejection, tears, depression, etc.
Old 14-03-2015, 09:40 AM
Master
Hi,

That is a productive outlook to carry into life. It allows you to be happy and for others to see that.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-03-2015, 10:11 AM
Lorelyen

Yup. Be the change you want to see.

Old 14-03-2015, 09:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quisuisje
...which in turn is flling me with nothing but expectation, jealosy, rejection, tears, depression, etc.
How has the first post inspired you when you say that the person is filling you with all those negative emotions?
Not intended as offense, I'm just curious if you mean that the post inspired you to question this belief that the person is responsible for these emotions.
Old 17-03-2015, 04:08 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by quisuisje
Thanks for the post. Posts like this inspire a lot, especially a person like me who is finding a hard time to get over emotional attachment to someonefrom whom I'm getting nothing but apathy and which in turn is flling me with nothing but expectation, jealosy, rejection, tears, depression, etc.

I know you've heard this many times before, but we can't put our happiness in the hands of someone else. You must take control over your emotions and your thoughts. You have the power to pull out of this, but you can't keep holding on to this pain. There is ALWAYS a time to turn things around and start feeling better. I see that you get caught up with what isn't happening for you, instead of what is. No matter what, there's always something to be thankful for, and you have to find that in order to move forward. You have to initiate change, it won't fall from the sky. Put forth an effort to make even a small step each day to toward what you want to do/have in life. If you keep doing the same thing everyday and keep the same thoughts, then you will never attract anything more than what you currently have.

Find your inner strength and let go of the negativity. You yourself as much as anybody deserve your love and affection. Remember that.

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 17-03-2015, 08:35 AM
Master
I think thats great Robertj , But to be able to control all emotions all the time ,good luck with that , I am just learning that I have emotions and learning to understand the dynamics of them ,much enlightenment comes from feeling **** at some stage ,my personal view but then enlightenment is an ongoing process. I just had a stable 78 old lady say to me that she returned to a town to visit and without too much detail said she felt like she was suffocating , I said well probably the feelings your having are all mixed up in your body and its causing it, some us may feel it in the heart or the solar plexus,anyway I said if you can name the first emotion then you will find another 4 0r 5 there too , fear ,anger , shame ,guilt, hoplessness,control etc they all like to hang out together , when seen and felt with honesty they can then be applied to why or how the situation was or is, the circumstances ,an understanding, Ah then we can move to Love and forgiveness and newness and nowness again, hopefully a little stronger and wiser. Ive tried being too polly anna and Im sure that didnt work for me, too much denial. But definately dont stay too long in stuff , but know your stuff or youll just keep repeating it. Resting Butterfly
Old 17-03-2015, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertj
NOTHING OUTSIDE OF US IS EVER CAUSING US TO FEEL
WHATEVER EMOTIONS WE DO.
Omg, I have started whole threads on this very subject on other forums.

So glad it is being brought up here...what a basic element in our
realizing our power!
It's like an awakening when we realize we control
our emotions...and not the dented fender or the rude person...
'outside' of ourselves.

Then, of course we progress to realizing there is nothing outside of ourselves except what is inside being
projected outside on the screen our eyes are looking at....another story.

Thank you, Robert!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-03-2015, 01:58 AM
Master
Thank you Robert for the message!!! Very helpful!!