Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-05-2013, 10:52 AM
Master
Are you referring to my post Scattered Sheep?....if you are im completely perplexed????....

(If you are referring to my response to black sheep post number 4, then.....if you care to look....Black Sheep is a member of this forum who posted on the first page of this thread...post #4.....is this what is worrying you?.....did you think I called you black sheep as an insult?......my response was to Black Sheep the SF member.)
Old 15-05-2013, 10:57 AM
Scattered Sheep

Please do not use the term "Blacksheep" Thanks. Believe me I am not racist in anyway at all, that has nothing to do with it, I am referring to it being used as a term denoting a bad sheep or in that context. Thanks again.
Old 15-05-2013, 11:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep
I've heard of Dark Angels, but in the sense, that they Protect lightworkers from dark entities. I believe they are called Carrion angels, very strong angels that bravely tread alongside brave lightworkers.

Personally, I feel that there is as much truth to Voodoo as the person holds or gives it. If she feels that it is really affecting her, than it is valid, and best to work with her beliefs. I am unfamiliar with the terms, so I apologize, is there a white priest or voodoo shaman who can work with her?

Black Sheep isa forum member, i wasn't answering your post but Black Sheep's post.......geez man! An apology will be accepted....
Old 16-05-2013, 01:19 PM
Etu Malku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattered Sheep
Lucifer was the musical Angel created by YHWH, look at Isaiah 14:12. This is the 3rd or 4th time I have quoted this Scripture. It is not mythical nor metaphorical. Metaphysics is a man made and established word. Wake Zion, awake!!!
Haven't seen your 3-4 posts but I would love to hear how you got that out of this:

Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

Old 16-05-2013, 01:19 PM
Etu Malku

delete this
Old 16-05-2013, 01:21 PM
Etu Malku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I can't believe we are having this discussion in the year 2013.

Lucifer is the title of Nebuchadnezzar. When everyone leaves the nest and their religious upbringing and begin reading on your own everything makes sense.

Of course there is no spirit-entity named Lucifer running around with a pitch-fork and tail.

Metaphor. Mythical Language. Higher Understanding.

Lucifer can be a quality of spirit that anyone can manifest. Hitler is a good example- someone who started very noble and prideful but became a hindrance on humanity and fell with such hubris.

Stop getting caught up on "Dark angels". Its just a label! I would prefer just a negative spirit. "Demon" is just a nice vibration to describe the entity's state of consciousness. - very primal, selfish, self-centered, etc.

These negative spirits are lost souls who descended into very lower states of consciousness. They usually don't both anyone on a daily basis (via physical contact) unless you go to a cursed spot of land, a haunted house, or a murder scene.

But both good and negative spirits (classified as angels/demons) are always influencing humanity from a collective conscious level. Thoughts you pick up- good or bad are all received by different entities all around the universe. Everyone is influencing one another positively or negatively on an unconscious- collective level.

Why do you think we still have subconscious feelings of "falling out of trees?" or sensations of "falling"? Because the collective unconscious is passed down throughout the ages, we are picking up memories of our primate ancestors.

The collective unconscious is full of fear, negativity, and things that are not let go of. A very nice metaphor for Satan.

That is why we can muster up positive angels within us, or negative ones.

Negative voices, negative mind, negative energy, negative disincarnate spirits, negative influences etc- all are the "devil". That is why it is called the evil "ONE". Because it is all One Negative Force.

Darkness, Negativity, Ignorance, are all conscious forces in the universe. Religion has used "Satan" as a personification of this force. Since only physical laws are impersonal forces like gravity, all forces in spirit and mind are Personal, they are conscious. That is why Biblical prophets needed a personification.

Don't take it too literal or else you will live in more fear.,
Finally, a voice of reason!
Old 18-05-2013, 01:07 AM
Scattered Sheep

Exo_16:23 And he said to them, “This is what יהוה has said, ‘Tomorrow is a rest, a Sabbath set-apart to יהוה. That which you bake, bake; and that which you cook, cook. And lay up for yourselves all that is left over, to keep it until morning.’ ”
Exo_16:26 “Gather it six days, but on the seventh day, which is the Sabbath, there is none.”
Exo_16:29 “See, because יהוה has given you the Sabbath, therefore He is giving you bread for two days on the sixth day. Let each one stay in his place, do not let anyone go out of his place on the seventh day.”
Exo_16:30 So the people rested on the seventh day1. Footnote: The seventh day of the week, the weekly Sabbath,
Old 05-06-2013, 05:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Not every dark spirit acts in a destructive way.

this is a really interesting idea to me.. not sure I'm convinced of it, or just have a coherent enogh idea for it, but from a logical standpoint, perhaps it could be like a warrior, as in, those who go to battle need to understand the enemy and its tactics, its disguises. This "dark" warrior might be better suited to outsmart and destroy the enemy than an Archangel who is so bright the enemy just goes away/into hiding, but waits to come back.
There is a similar idea in Buddhist philosophy, the goddess Dakini is fierce, they say her fierce warrior side is needed because there are dark forces or enemies who are so manipulative and persistent that strong light and love won't work, no form of persuasion will work, they must be slain, that's where Dakini comes in.